White Women are Waking Up

OP is BS, of course.

Its not "white women". Its inbred, cracker ass, useless trailer trash breeders of more inbred, cracker ass, useless, lazy, terminally stupid, professional victims, trailer trash nazi wannabes like the OP.

Someone please remind me - Was it the inbred, cracker ass, useless, lazy, terminally stupid, professional victims, trailer trash nazi wannabe OP who actually took the time to post to the board that he was having chest pains and supposedly feared for his life?

Or was it one of the other inbred, cracker ass, useless, lazy, terminally stupid,professional victims, trailer trash nazi wannabes that infest this board?
None of the women in that video are even in your league moron.

Your stereotypes died in the 90s.

More and more White women are joining their men in this final stand. And it is the final stand, because the enemy is attempting their death blow. That's what the flooding of Europe and America is all about. See what I'm talking about, especially in the first video.

YouTube

Those white women must be brainwashed and kept out of the general population. I know when I played ball overseas in germany you had to beat white women off you with a stick.

Germans(like the Swedes) have extreme Stockholm syndrome.

They are the brainwashed ones.

More and more White women are joining their men in this final stand. And it is the final stand, because the enemy is attempting their death blow. That's what the flooding of Europe and America is all about. See what I'm talking about, especially in the first video.

YouTube

Those white women must be brainwashed and kept out of the general population. I know when I played ball overseas in germany you had to beat white women off you with a stick.

I like your fantasy stories that never happened. Your desperate attempts at pretending to be cool amuse me.

You can always tell when I have struck a nerve with Goofyboy. He comes out of the woodworks with desperate denials. White boy denial is amusing but sad. :itsok:

You are pathetic to cling on to that myth so hard....

YouTube

Germans(like the Swedes) have extreme Stockholm syndrome.

They are the brainwashed ones.

Sorry but Germany is a white nation. We would have never been allowed to take white women hostage. I forgot about the swedes. When they would come over to San Francisco on vacation they were pretty frisky as well.

YouTube

I like your fantasy stories that never happened. Your desperate attempts at pretending to be cool amuse me.

You can always tell when I have struck a nerve with Goofyboy. He comes out of the woodworks with desperate denials. White boy denial is amusing but sad. :itsok:

YouTube

I dont cling to myths. I cite facts. Just by addressing that post you prove that you too are in denial. Face it. White women simply cant get enough of Black men.

YouTube

I dont cling to myths. I cite facts. Just by addressing that post you prove that you too are in denial. Face it. White women simply cant get enough of Black men.

Only idiot liberal white women think anything more of black men than anyone else. I am MUCH more worried about Asian guys stealing our attractive women(or even lesbians for that matter).

BTW, men with adequate penises don't talk about them half as much as you do.

Last edited:
Only idiot liberal white women think anything more of black men than anyone else. I am MUCH more worried about Asian guys stealing our attractive women(or even lesbians for that matter).

BTW, men with adequate penises don't take about them half as much as you do.

Is this another version of the only fat white girls like Black guys denial? :laugh:

Is this another version of the only fat white girls like Black guys denial? :laugh:
You are delusional about the appeal of black men.

Asian men are pulling better looking white girls than you could ever dream of every minute of every day and they are stereotyped as having microdicks by default. White men who aren't destroyed by drugs or white guilt induced feminism can pull any white women worth pulling whenever they want.

There the ones who have nothing to lose. But that may just be my generation.

Im sure a lot more black and white women would date outside their race if it was more socially acceptable.

Im sure a lot more black and white women would date outside their race if it was more socially acceptable.
It IS socially acceptable for white women to date black men and other non-white races moron.

That is why there are nearly 3 times as many black men/white women marriages as white men/black women marriages and there more Asian men/white women marriages than white men/black women marriages too.

It is the black families and white liberal guilt holding back black women marrying white men, while many white women surprise their families by marrying a white guy.

It IS socially acceptable for white women to date black men and other non-white races moron.

That is why there are nearly 3 times as many black men/white women marriages as white men/black women marriages and there more Asian men/white women marriages than white men/black women marriages too.

It is the black families and white liberal guilt holding back black women marrying white men, while many white women surprise their families by marrying a white guy.
Fix your errors. They are important.

But I think I have some insight because I dated a ghetto girl and she told me it all. Her friends family and the community at large would not be happy to know she was dating a white guy. What's wrong with a brotha? That's the thinking and I hate it. I know it's not impossible to steal a sister but it's hard. They keep their shit on lockdown like the Taliban.

There's this hot 29 year old Chaldean virgin at my work looking for a Chaldean man. My brothers wife and her sister and all their Greek friends only dated Greek guys. I can say they are better off sticking with Greeks because white people are fucked up

Forum List

Back