White Women are Waking Up

I dont cling to myths. I cite facts. Just by addressing that post you prove that you too are in denial. Face it. White women simply cant get enough of Black men.
Only idiot liberal white women think anything more of black men than anyone else. I am MUCH more worried about Asian guys stealing our attractive women(or even lesbians for that matter).

BTW, men with adequate penises don't take about them half as much as you do.

Is this another version of the only fat white girls like Black guys denial? :laugh:
There the ones who have nothing to lose. But that may just be my generation.

Im sure a lot more black and white women would date outside their race if it was more socially acceptable.
It IS socially acceptable for white women to date black men and other non-white races moron.

That is why there are nearly 3 times as many black men/white women marriages as white men/black women marriages and there more Asian men/white women marriages than white men/black women marriages too.

It is the black families and white liberal guilt holding back black women marrying white men, while many white women surprise their families by marrying a white guy.
Fix your errors. They are important.

But I think I have some insight because I dated a ghetto girl and she told me it all. Her friends family and the community at large would not be happy to know she was dating a white guy. What's wrong with a brotha? That's the thinking and I hate it. I know it's not impossible to steal a sister but it's hard. They keep their shit on lockdown like the Taliban.
There were no errors in that post.

Black women are mostly racists growing up with largely racist families, and the white liberal run society reinforces that racism.

All white men have to do to "steal" black women is get past 1st base.

There's this hot 29 year old Chaldean virgin at my work looking for a Chaldean man. My brothers wife and her sister and all their Greek friends only dated Greek guys. I can say they are better off sticking with Greeks because white people are fucked up
Greeks are white people....

There's this hot 29 year old Chaldean virgin at my work looking for a Chaldean man. My brothers wife and her sister and all their Greek friends only dated Greek guys. I can say they are better off sticking with Greeks because white people are fucked up
You white people don't understand. Ddo you speak Greek? You parents Greek? Then you and I are different. By your definition all my Mexican Russian Arab and Asians are all white. I kind of agree we all are. My Iranian Asian Jewish friends are all white. Unless you want to classify us all?

Who doesn't pass as white? Romanians? Albanians? Where's the line?

Tell that to the white mother fucking racists my Greek grandparents and parents endured in the 40s-80ss. But I won't forget and go along with whitey just because now I'm one of you now maybe it's why I'm a democrat. I've known since the 80s the whites are afraid people are going to come to the country they came to want what they want. And they are. It's called america

You white people don't understand. Ddo you speak Greek? You parents Greek? Then you and I are different. By your definition all my Mexican Russian Arab and Asians are all white. I kind of agree we all are. My Iranian Asian Jewish friends are all white. Unless you want to classify us all?

No dumbass. Just as the Irish never "became" white, the Greeks, Italians and European descended Russians are all as white as the rest of Europe's bloodlines.

Greeks are white. There was a lot of foreign admixture into Greece due to the Turks and the non-white slaves in the Greek empire, but the original Greek bloodlines that still run through Greece today are as white as my German/Scottish ones.

Russians are even whiter than modern day white French people, and only an idiot wouldn't think they aren't white.

Romanians used to be all white, but like the Greeks they have had a lot of foreign admixture, same with the Albanians.

There are many whites in Mexico, but the vast majority of Mexico is a mulatto population from the breeding that the Spanish(whites)did with the natives.

Arabs are mostly mulatto.

Asians are mongoloids.

Listen, in a race war yes I am absolutely white. I thing Greeks being the founders of democracy I'm sure you white fools can claim us. Don't Hitler us you crazy white power hungry mfers

No dumbass. Just as the Irish never "became" white, the Greeks, Italians and European descended Russians are all as white as the rest of Europe's bloodlines.

Greeks are white. There was a lot of foreign admixture into Greece due to the Turks and the non-white slaves in the Greek empire, but the original Greek bloodlines that still run through Greece today are as white as my German/Scottish ones.

Russians are even whiter than modern day white French people, and only an idiot wouldn't think they aren't white.

Romanians used to be all white, but like the Greeks they have had a lot of foreign admixture, same with the Albanians.

There are many whites in Mexico, but the vast majority of Mexico is a mulatto population from the breeding that the Spanish(whites)did with the natives.

Asians are mongoloids.
NicE reply. Where were you in 5th grade to tell the hillbillies in my neighborhood us Greeks were just as white as they were. But us Greeks assimilated

Tell that to the white mother fucking racists my Greek grandparents and parents endured in the 40s-80ss. But I won't forget and go along with whitey just because now I'm one of you now maybe it's why I'm a democrat. I've known since the 80s the whites are afraid people are going to come to the country they came to want what they want. And they are. It's called america
White Conservatives are mostly sympathetic to freaking Golden Dawn moron. Golden Dawn is a pan-European Greek nationalist party fighting invaders right now. Democrats support the Syriza traitors selling your country out to those invaders.

Greek Americans are almost all white and have been considered such since "white" wasn't just another word for "Anglo".

Asians are mongoloids.
NicE reply. Where were you in 5th grade to tell the hillbillies in my neighborhood us Greeks were just as white as they were. But us Greeks assimilated
White people have never been limited to just Anglos.

White Conservatives are mostly sympathetic to freaking Golden Dawn moron. Golden Dawn is a pan-European Greek nationalist party fighting invaders right now. Democrats support the Syriza traitors selling your country out to those invaders.

Greek Americans are almost all white and have been considered such since "white" wasn't just another word for "Anglo".
Sometimes a girl just likes to hear she's pretty. Lol

I just want to make sure from now on you white boys know what side were on.

And I won't forget how your forefathers treated us and do it to the next immigrant. This is the ugly Americans the rest of the world describes when they tell people what they didn't like about America. It was some of the Americans. And I have a theory its the conservative side of America the rest of the world dislikes. Based on the type of person they are describing.

And I won't forget how your forefathers treated us and do it to the next immigrant. This is the ugly Americans the rest of the world describes when they tell people what they didn't like about America. It was some of the Americans. And I have a theory its the conservative side of America the rest of the world dislikes. Based on the type of person they are describing.
According to your "side" you are a "white boy".

You aren't even questionably white. You are literally white bread white to social justice warrior lunatics.

According to your "side" you are a "white boy".

You aren't even questionably white. You are literally white bread white to social justice warrior lunatics.
I had a funny childhood. I grew up in a all black neighborhood where I was white fore sure. Then I moved to a white neighborhood where I was treated like I wasn't white.

Forum List

Back