White women horrifically beaten by 20 young black men- where is Joe Biden on this, where is Kamala Harris? Do something about this Democrats

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Is Joe Biden too busy getting plastic surgery? Or might be the case that Mr. Biden has dementia and he is being told what to do. He only seems to go to black victims. He rightfully invited the young black boy who was shot by a white man to the White House. This is now time for Joe Biden to invite this white woman who was horrifically beaten by 20 black young men, robbed and scarred for life by a mob of pro-BLM maniacs.

The White House press secretary Karine Jean Pierre has got to be grilled about this every day until she stops being a coward until she stops being racist against white people ….and she starts to answer why pro BLM crowds are beating the living hell out of white people, they pull people out of cars, they use mass mobs to rob convenient markets .

If a young black woman was mercilessly beat down by 20 white people it would be in the news every single day for a year. That does not exist though. Part of the result of why those young black men were beating down and robbing that white woman and they robbed her black boyfriend ….it’s because of horrendous leader ship by the racist black mayor elect of Chicago and the racist Democrat party who preach anti-American ism. No wonder why it happened when young black men believe that there is no good jobs for them and that they are being told by the media how racist America is toward blacks….when they know that they won’t even have to go to jail for what they do ….this is what we see in the above video.

This young white woman also had a black boyfriend who attempted to come to her defense as a man of honor. There was also a black woman who is pictured in the video above a good Samaritan who attempted to approach the police to rectify the situation and then the Chicago police drove right past her.

This is no longer a joke this is a criminal behavior. And you notice how I’m not using rude language in this post …this separates me from the far left which represents maybe 10 percent of Democrats they lie their brains out, they simply do not care about the visual evidence staring them in the face every day, they just keep on lying and misrepresenting…

The Democrats on the US message board can no longer turn a blind eye to this. They claim to stand up for Black people ….you people are being told by this black woman in the above video that the Chicago police because of a black racist mayor cannot do their job. This black woman pictured above in the video went to the Chicago police and filed a police report and the Chicago detective said they were try their best…. but the police Lieutenant said they can’t do much because of the newly elected black mayor who is a racist.

Hey listen my fellow Democrats please stop supporting BLM, stop being anti-American please my brothers do the right thing you know you have it inside of you.

Is Joe Biden too busy getting plastic surgery? Or might be the case that Mr. Biden has dementia and he is being told what to do. He only seems to go to black victims. He rightfully invited the young black boy who was shot by a white man to the White House. This is now time for Joe Biden to fight this white woman who was horrifically beaten by 20 black young men, robbed and scarred for life by a mob of pro-BLM maniacs.

If a young black woman was mercilessly beat down by 20 white people it would be in the news every single day for a year. That does not exist though. Part of the result of why those young black men were beating down and robbing that white woman and they robbed her black boyfriend it’s because of horrendous leader ship by the racist black mayor of Chicago and the racist and the Democrat party who preach anti-American ism. No wonder why it happened when young black men believe that there is no good job for them and that they are being told by the media how racist America is toward blacks, when they know that they won’t even have to go to jail for what they do this is what we see in the above video.

This young white woman also had a black boyfriend who attempted to come to her defense as a man of honor. There was also a black woman who is pictured in the video above a good Samaritan who attempted to approach the police to rectify the situation and then the Chicago police drove right past her. This is no longer a joke this is a criminal behavior. And you notice how I’m not using rude language in this post …this separates me from the far left which represents maybe 10 percent of Democrats and also separates me from the far right and there’s about maybe 10 far right people left in America now.

The Democrats on the US message board can no longer turn a blind eye to this. They claim to stand up for Black people you people are being told by this black woman in the above video that the Chicago police because of a black racist mayor cannot do their job. This black woman pictured above in the video went to the Chicago police and filed a police report and the Chicago detective said they were try their best but the police Lieutenant said they can’t do much because of the newly elected black mayor who is a racist.

Hey listen my fellow Democrats please stop supporting BLM, stop being anti-American please my brothers do the right thing you know you have it inside of you.

Why would the DemoKKKrats do anything about this? They LOVE it.

I’m sure Merritless Gestapoland will have the FBI swarming the area investigating this obvious hate crime any minute now.
That’s a really good point this is also the duty of Merrick Garland to get involved here into infiltrate Black Lives Matter to do something about this horrific race schism by the fire that’s against white people. He needs to do something this is a civil rights issue. The newly elected mayor of Chicago is an outright racist he needs to be investigated by the FBI and Merrick Garland.

Is Joe Biden too busy getting plastic surgery? Or might be the case that Mr. Biden has dementia and he is being told what to do. He only seems to go to black victims. He rightfully invited the young black boy who was shot by a white man to the White House. This is now time for Joe Biden to fight this white woman who was horrifically beaten by 20 black young men, robbed and scarred for life by a mob of pro-BLM maniacs.

If a young black woman was mercilessly beat down by 20 white people it would be in the news every single day for a year. That does not exist though. Part of the result of why those young black men were beating down and robbing that white woman and they robbed her black boyfriend it’s because of horrendous leader ship by the racist black mayor of Chicago and the racist and the Democrat party who preach anti-American ism. No wonder why it happened when young black men believe that there is no good job for them and that they are being told by the media how racist America is toward blacks, when they know that they won’t even have to go to jail for what they do this is what we see in the above video.

This young white woman also had a black boyfriend who attempted to come to her defense as a man of honor. There was also a black woman who is pictured in the video above a good Samaritan who attempted to approach the police to rectify the situation and then the Chicago police drove right past her. This is no longer a joke this is a criminal behavior. And you notice how I’m not using rude language in this post …this separates me from the far left which represents maybe 10 percent of Democrats and also separates me from the far right and there’s about maybe 10 far right people left in America now.

The Democrats on the US message board can no longer turn a blind eye to this. They claim to stand up for Black people you people are being told by this black woman in the above video that the Chicago police because of a black racist mayor cannot do their job. This black woman pictured above in the video went to the Chicago police and filed a police report and the Chicago detective said they were try their best but the police Lieutenant said they can’t do much because of the newly elected black mayor who is a racist.

They're at the pharmacy getting enough mercurochrome to cover all those bruised knuckles,

Is Joe Biden too busy getting plastic surgery? Or might be the case that Mr. Biden has dementia and he is being told what to do. He only seems to go to black victims. He rightfully invited the young black boy who was shot by a white man to the White House. This is now time for Joe Biden to invite this white woman who was horrifically beaten by 20 black young men, robbed and scarred for life by a mob of pro-BLM maniacs.

The White House press secretary Karine Jean Pierre has got to be grilled about this every day until she stops being a coward until she stops being racist against white people ….and she starts to answer why pro BLM crowds are beating the living hell out of white people, they pull people out of cars, they use mass mobs to rob convenient markets .

If a young black woman was mercilessly beat down by 20 white people it would be in the news every single day for a year. That does not exist though. Part of the result of why those young black men were beating down and robbing that white woman and they robbed her black boyfriend ….it’s because of horrendous leader ship by the racist black mayor elect of Chicago and the racist Democrat party who preach anti-American ism. No wonder why it happened when young black men believe that there is no good jobs for them and that they are being told by the media how racist America is toward blacks….when they know that they won’t even have to go to jail for what they do ….this is what we see in the above video.

This young white woman also had a black boyfriend who attempted to come to her defense as a man of honor. There was also a black woman who is pictured in the video above a good Samaritan who attempted to approach the police to rectify the situation and then the Chicago police drove right past her.

This is no longer a joke this is a criminal behavior. And you notice how I’m not using rude language in this post …this separates me from the far left which represents maybe 10 percent of Democrats they lie their brains out, they simply do not care about the visual evidence staring them in the face every day, they just keep on lying and misrepresenting…

The Democrats on the US message board can no longer turn a blind eye to this. They claim to stand up for Black people ….you people are being told by this black woman in the above video that the Chicago police because of a black racist mayor cannot do their job. This black woman pictured above in the video went to the Chicago police and filed a police report and the Chicago detective said they were try their best…. but the police Lieutenant said they can’t do much because of the newly elected black mayor who is a racist.

Sounds like they ought to defund the police in Chicago, let the whole city rot.

There's too much hatred in this world. We need to figure out how to be peaceful and live together in harmony. Sex, drugs and rock in roll is said to be one way but I wonder what's your solution?

That black woman pictured in the above video in the original post is an American hero. After the white woman who was beat down with her black boyfriend who was also beat down and robbed of his cell phone and shoes. …. The black woman pictured in the above video drove the couple to her house and gave them shoes and helped out as she could

Just imagine that that white woman and her black boyfriend were there in Chicago to enjoy themselves but what happens, they get ruthlessly beat down by a Black Lives Matter mob and robbed of their shoes and cell phone.

There's too much hatred in this world. We need to figure out how to be peaceful and live together in harmony. Sex, drugs and rock in roll is said to be one way but I wonder what's your solution?
We could certainly in some way Live and learn from the era of the 1960s peace and love.

The 60s (and 70s-today) in America were full of left-wing terrorism.

I wasn’t born in that era. But if I remember from reading about it those types of left-wing groups were always ridiculed instead of being celebrated. Remember John F Kennedy was the man in the 1960s…. at least back in those days we had a Democrat we could look up to now the Democrat party is the party of anti-Americanism.

In the 1960s the American middle-class was far stronger, Democrats actually stood up for working class values… now all they do is just talk about anti-Americanism and they make things up and lie all the time about white people.

Wow. Is this what you were trying to tell me about last night? That is some horrific crap. That is a really nice, lady that stepped in to help those out of town folks. She seemed truly surprised at the police LT response. I agree with you, there should be no support by normal people for BLM , nor the violence of that culture, BLM refuses to speak about. We need more good Christian men and women like the black lady the stepped up to help, as well as her husband, who recognized and did indeed do the right thing. The attack incident was quite a "Welcome to the big city of Chicago" for that out of town couple. In the big city, it pays to keep your head on a swivel and watch your surrounds, as thug lurk, sometimes in plane sight and in numbers.

That’s a really good point this is also the duty of Merrick Garland to get involved here into infiltrate Black Lives Matter to do something about this horrific race schism by the fire that’s against white people. He needs to do something this is a civil rights issue. The newly elected mayor of Chicago is an outright racist he needs to be investigated by the FBI and Merrick Garland.
Be fair about this! It's going to take thousands of white women getting beat up to come close to being able to legitimately complain about one white 'women' getting a licking for most likely being uppity.

Think of it as society receiving it's comeuppance, on account of America's racism and refusal to fix it.

We could certainly in some way Live and learn from the era of the 1960s peace and love.
Those radical 60's hippies are the old white Dems driving us off a cliff today.
Why did they switch from "don't trust the man" & "make love, not war" to: do everything you're told & let's instigate a war with Russia?

I don't know how you can stand to call yourself a Democrat since you clearly realize how radical & far left they are now.
Do you still buy the BS that Repubs hate blacks & only care about rich people?

Be fair about this! It's going to take thousands of white women getting beat up to come close to being able to legitimately complain about one white 'women' getting a licking for most likely being uppity.

Think of it as society receiving it's comeuppance, on account of America's racism and refusal to fix it.
That's so stupid it's hard to believe you said it.
Are you drunk or something?

Forum List

Back