White women horrifically beaten by 20 young black men- where is Joe Biden on this, where is Kamala Harris? Do something about this Democrats

Is Joe Biden too busy getting plastic surgery? Or might be the case that Mr. Biden has dementia and he is being told what to do. He only seems to go to black victims. He rightfully invited the young black boy who was shot by a white man to the White House. This is now time for Joe Biden to invite this white woman who was horrifically beaten by 20 black young men, robbed and scarred for life by a mob of pro-BLM maniacs.

The White House press secretary Karine Jean Pierre has got to be grilled about this every day until she stops being a coward until she stops being racist against white people ….and she starts to answer why pro BLM crowds are beating the living hell out of white people, they pull people out of cars, they use mass mobs to rob convenient markets .

If a young black woman was mercilessly beat down by 20 white people it would be in the news every single day for a year. That does not exist though. Part of the result of why those young black men were beating down and robbing that white woman and they robbed her black boyfriend ….it’s because of horrendous leader ship by the racist black mayor elect of Chicago and the racist Democrat party who preach anti-American ism. No wonder why it happened when young black men believe that there is no good jobs for them and that they are being told by the media how racist America is toward blacks….when they know that they won’t even have to go to jail for what they do ….this is what we see in the above video.

This young white woman also had a black boyfriend who attempted to come to her defense as a man of honor. There was also a black woman who is pictured in the video above a good Samaritan who attempted to approach the police to rectify the situation and then the Chicago police drove right past her.

This is no longer a joke this is a criminal behavior. And you notice how I’m not using rude language in this post …
Really? You opened your OP with a very rude line:

Is Joe Biden too busy getting plastic surgery? Or might be the case that Mr. Biden has dementia and he is being told what to do.

this separates me from the far left which represents maybe 10 percent of Democrats they lie their brains out, they simply do not care about the visual evidence staring them in the face every day, they just keep on lying and misrepresenting…
The Democrats on the US message board can no longer turn a blind eye to this. They claim to stand up for Black people ….you people are being told by this black woman in the above video that the Chicago police because of a black racist mayor cannot do their job. This black woman pictured above in the video went to the Chicago police and filed a police report and the Chicago detective said they were try their best…. but the police Lieutenant said they can’t do much because of the newly elected black mayor who is a racist.

Hey listen my fellow Democrats please stop supporting BLM, stop being anti-American please my brothers do the right thing you know you have it inside of you.

There are several flaws in your OP:

1. False equivalence: The argument falsely equates the lack of response from Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to the beating of a white woman by black men with the assumption that they only respond to black victims. There is no evidence to support this claim.
  2. Unfounded accusations: The argument makes unfounded accusations that Joe Biden may be too busy getting plastic surgery or have dementia. These accusations are unsupported by evidence and are used to attack Biden's character rather than engaging with his policies or actions.
  3. Racial bias: The argument displays a clear racial bias against black people and the Black Lives Matter movement, suggesting that they are responsible for the violence against white people. This is a divisive and harmful viewpoint that perpetuates racism and discrimination.
  4. Misinformation: The argument contains misinformation about the actions of the Chicago police and the newly elected black mayor, suggesting that they are racist and unable to do their job. These claims are not supported by evidence and are likely based on biased or inaccurate media coverage.
  5. Ad hominem attacks: The argument uses personal attacks and insults to discredit Democrats, particularly those who support the Black Lives Matter movement. This type of argument is fallacious and does not contribute to a constructive debate.

There are thousands of crimes being committed every day, and they fall under jurisdiction of local authorities and the FBI and state and municipal governance, and you seem to think it's a matter for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to solve your anecdotal examples personally. Presidents are concerned about crime, but only insofar as broad policies not anecdotal examples, that's the purview of local authorities. Your OP is a rant filled diatribe of partisan weasel words, and far removed from any argument worthy of a serious discussion.

Clearly, you are incapable of framing a proper argument that is conducive to discourse and constructive debate.

Be fair about this! It's going to take thousands of white women getting beat up to come close to being able to legitimately complain about one white 'women' getting a licking for most likely being uppity.

Think of it as society receiving it's comeuppance, on account of America's racism and refusal to fix it.
For the love of God, you are a moron. . . Glad you are Canadian. Stay there.

For the love of God, you are a moron. . . Glad you are Canadian. Stay there.
It's become a very bad situation my friend, and there doesn't seem to be any way for America to get out of it this time.

The next unjustified police killing of a black man could open the floodgates. They're mad and their peaceful means of gaining equality hasn't worked after over 60 years of trying.

It's best not to attempt to describe the sort of violence that could erupt. It would do no good for the purpose of holding it off.

It's become a very bad situation my friend, and there doesn't seem to be any way for America to get out of it this time.

The next unjustified police killing of a black man could open the floodgates. They're mad and their peaceful means of gaining equality hasn't worked after over 60 years of trying.

It's best not to attempt to describe the sort of violence that could erupt. It would do no good for the purpose of holding it off.
An unjustified killing of a black man happens once in a blue moon.

Why don’t you mind your own business, anyway? This isn’t your country.

The people at your southern border are running for their lives, in large part because of your government's policies and failure to address global warming. They're asking for help.
do you know how fking stupid that sentence is? fk, that's a lot of stupid in one sentence. Wow. I bet you don't even understand what makes it stupid. I'd be happy to let you know if you'd like me to explain it for you? Or you could just shut up and delete it.

Some will still stay in their closets but there are always a few that no longer fear expressing their racism openly and proudly.
so one is racist if one calls out a black group beating the living hell out of white lady? Is that it now?

But Y0U have lied, misrepresented these young people and made false and misleading allegations against the entire Democratic leadership of your country.

What "leadership"? If you think I'm going to follow you cultists into lining up for Kool-Aid, you're out of your fucking mind.:laughing0301:

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW
Be fair about this! It's going to take thousands of white women getting beat up to come close to being able to legitimately complain about one white 'women' getting a licking for most likely being uppity.

Think of it as society receiving it's comeuppance, on account of America's racism and refusal to fix it.
you aren’t just a jackass and stupid, you are evil as well. just shut up and go away.

Is Joe Biden too busy getting plastic surgery? Or might be the case that Mr. Biden has dementia and he is being told what to do.

There are several flaws in your OP:

1. False equivalence: The argument falsely equates the lack of response from Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to the beating of a white woman by black men with the assumption that they only respond to black victims. There is no evidence to support this claim.
  2. Unfounded accusations: The argument makes unfounded accusations that Joe Biden may be too busy getting plastic surgery or have dementia. These accusations are unsupported by evidence and are used to attack Biden's character rather than engaging with his policies or actions.
  3. Racial bias: The argument displays a clear racial bias against black people and the Black Lives Matter movement, suggesting that they are responsible for the violence against white people. This is a divisive and harmful viewpoint that perpetuates racism and discrimination.
  4. Misinformation: The argument contains misinformation about the actions of the Chicago police and the newly elected black mayor, suggesting that they are racist and unable to do their job. These claims are not supported by evidence and are likely based on biased or inaccurate media coverage.
  5. Ad hominem attacks: The argument uses personal attacks and insults to discredit Democrats, particularly those who support the Black Lives Matter movement. This type of argument is fallacious and does not contribute to a constructive debate.

There are thousands of crimes being committed every day, and they fall under jurisdiction of local authorities and the FBI and state and municipal governance, and you seem to think it's a matter for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to solve your anecdotal examples personally. Presidents are concerned about crime, but only insofar as broad policies not anecdotal examples, that's the purview of local authorities. Your OP is a rant filled diatribe of partisan weasel words, and far removed from any argument worthy of a serious discussion.

Clearly, you are incapable of framing a proper argument that is conducive to discourse and constructive debate.
Brother, I simply go by the fax. It is your side that has the most trolls or people who resort to personal attacks if somebody doesn’t like Black Lives Matter.

Look at Joe Biden. It is true. There are reports that has suggested he has got plastic surgery. He’s certainly looks a lot different from his younger years.

I have said nothing about your character or your conduct, and I will continue to conduct myself in this way. You see unlike the far left I don’t personal attacked people. We as American citizens have the free speech to say what we want about politicians and I will do that, and so will you.

Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization. Their name alone is hateful, racist and extraordinarily divisive . We don’t have a white lives matter group because it’s the same thing you would imply the same things, my friend.

I’m not using weasel words. This is how the scenarios goes- your side, the far left literally lies nonstop by calling people racists or nazis and then you simply don’t like it when the groups you support are rightfully called racist. So that’s exactly what’s going on here. I think it’s unfortunate. I hope that many people on the far left wing change their ways because all they do every day is lie about their opponents , and then they simply defend racist groups like black lives matter because they are themselves white people who hate themselves, or they are one of the few Black people who actually think that BLM is right.

Take it from the black lady in the video I posted… she reported to the police about that white woman who was viciously beat up by 20 black men and women. The police officer told her there’s not much they can do because the black mayor of Chicago doesn’t care about crime.

So this is a part of the problem you don’t know this. You are wrong to call my post “misinformation. “. Or even worse, you know it and you simply don’t care.

Your side is wrong and wrong in a major way when it comes to your discussions on race relations. It’s harmful to the country. It’s 2023. We are all equal in America with exception to the major corporations that are discriminating against white men, and there are so many of them across the board. That and major sports companies blasting BLM propaganda in front of Americans especially during the coronavirus 2020 sports bubble. Do you remember the NFL and the NBA putting BLM signs on the backs of their players uniforms. The NBA great Phil Jackson couldn’t stand that he criticized it.

This is exactly what I’m talking about and This is precisely what dragon lady, IM2 Superbadbrutha Donald H All of these aforementioned posters literally lie every day on this board. They don’t give a damn about it ….If they see somebody criticize Black Lives Matter They call him a racist.

Yet in reality A racist is somebody like Donald H or Dragonlady , who believe white people are born privileged.

Or you, maybe you are a racist if you think criticizing BLM is racist…. or if you think white people are born privileged?, that would make you a racist.

most Americans are in the state of shock, disbelief or laughing, we are upset with and frankly don’t know how to react in response to people like you.

Last edited:
Brother, I simply go by the fax. It is your side that has the most trolls or people who resort to personal attacks if somebody doesn’t like Black Lives Matter.

Look at Joe Biden. It is true. There are reports that has suggested he has got plastic surgery. He’s certainly looks a lot different from his younger years.

I have said nothing about your character or your conduct, and I will continue to conduct myself in this way. You see unlike the far left I don’t personal attacked people. We as American citizens have the free speech to say what we want about politicians and I will do that, and so will you.

Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization. Their name alone is hateful, racist and extraordinarily divisive . We don’t have a white lives matter group because it’s the same thing you would imply the same things, my friend.

I’m not using weasel words. This is how the scenarios goes- your side, the far left literally lies nonstop by calling people racists or nazis and then you simply don’t like it when the groups you support are rightfully called racist. So that’s exactly what’s going on here. I think it’s unfortunate. I hope that many people on the far left wing change their ways because all they do every day is lie about their opponents , and then they simply defend racist groups like black lives matter because they are themselves white people who hate themselves, or they are one of the few Black people who actually think that BLM is right.

Take it from the black lady in the video I posted… she reported to the police about that white woman who was viciously beat up by 20 black men and women. The police officer told her there’s not much they can do because the black mayor of Chicago doesn’t care about crime.

So this is a part of the problem you don’t know this. You are wrong to call my post “misinformation. “. Or even worse, you know it and you simply don’t care.

Your side is wrong and wrong in a major way when it comes to your discussions on race relations. It’s harmful to the country. It’s 2023. We are all equal in America with exception to the major corporations that are discriminating against white men, and there are so many of them across the board. That and major sports companies blasting BLM propaganda in front of Americans especially during the coronavirus 2020 sports bubble. Do you remember the NFL and the NBA putting BLM signs on the backs of their players uniforms. The NBA great Phil Jackson couldn’t stand that he criticized it.

This is exactly what I’m talking about and This is precisely what dragon lady, IM2 Superbadbrutha Donald H All of these aforementioned posters literally lie every day on this board. They don’t give a damn about it ….If they see somebody criticize Black Lives Matter They call him a racist.

Yet in reality A racist is somebody like Donald H or Dragonlady , who believe white people are born privileged.

Or you, maybe you are a racist if you think criticizing BLM is racist…. or if you think white people are born privileged?, that would make you a racist.

most Americans are in the state of shock, disbelief or laughing, we are upset with and frankly don’t know how to react in response to people like you.

Your sidestepping my post:
You wrote:

And you notice how I’m not using rude language in this post …

I responded to that claim, disproving it thus:

If you are that stupid that you can't recognize your own rudeness, and then deny it, and apparently you are that stupid, then there is no point in reviewing anything else you write.

Weasel words are words which convey vague generalities, and your post is rife with them, they are 'rant' words.

You are dismissed.

Yes, it's all about revenge. All the white women in America could be beaten to death, and deserve it for their white sin. It wouldn't be enough.

Your sidestepping my post:
You wrote:

I responded to that claim, disproving it thus:

If you are that stupid that you can't recognize your own rudeness, and then deny it, and apparently you are that stupid, then there is no point in reviewing anything else you write.

Weasel words are words which convey vague generalities, and your post is rife with them, they are 'rant' words.

You are dismissed.
Xiden’s asslicker?

Forum List

Back