Whites attacked again in the LA Times by yet another Jew

Don’t come whining to me when your children are sex slaves for racist non-whites.

That is their future without the alternative right.
And the laughs just keep on coming!!!!! :rofl:
You can’t take a hint from the blatant anti-white racism in the mainstream media, can you?

Anti white racism? By whites.
Yeah, classic psychosis, he's off his meds. :thup:
The irony....
You mean when you agree with it, eh? Kinda what I thought. :thup:

In my opinion, Jewish people (who are mostly Caucasian) do NOT "hate" Caucasians.

I think that many Jewish people simply do not like President Trump because they feel that he is not sensitive enough toward non-Caucasian people.

Jewish people had been treated very badly in Europe for centuries, so when they came to the United States, many of them felt morally obligated to advocate for the rights of other groups that they felt were also treated unfairly. So they became what we term "liberals."

And liberals include African Americans, Asian Americans, Caucasians, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans. Those groups do NOT necessarily "hate" Caucasians. Some of them simply feel (rightly or wrongly) that they are not getting a fair shake.
None of those groups are “liberals”, they are fascists using the power and influence of the left in this country to oppress whites and give themselves ever more power.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You write comedy don'tcha. :lol:

In my opinion, Jewish people (who are mostly Caucasian) do NOT "hate" Caucasians.

I think that many Jewish people simply do not like President Trump because they feel that he is not sensitive enough toward non-Caucasian people.

Jewish people had been treated very badly in Europe for centuries, so when they came to the United States, many of them felt morally obligated to advocate for the rights of other groups that they felt were also treated unfairly. So they became what we term "liberals."

And liberals include African Americans, Asian Americans, Caucasians, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans. Those groups do NOT necessarily "hate" Caucasians. Some of them simply feel (rightly or wrongly) that they are not getting a fair shake.
None of those groups are “liberals”, they are fascists using the power and influence of the left in this country to oppress whites and give themselves ever more power.

You keep laughing and whistling past the graveyard, and I will continue to highlight the black supremacist “liberals” all over over this forum to destroy any fleeting credibility you thought you had on this forum.

And the laughs just keep on coming!!!!! :rofl:
You can’t take a hint from the blatant anti-white racism in the mainstream media, can you?

The irony....
Way over your head....

You keep laughing and whistling past the graveyard, and I will continue to highlight the black supremacist “liberals” all over over this forum to destroy any fleeting credibility you thought you had on this forum.
Make an appointment with a shrink...... STAT!!!

The irony....
Way over your head....
You give yourself waaaaay too much credit Cletus...... :lmao:

Forum List

Back