whites don't understand blacks

Whites had over one hundred years to invite the blacks to the table to dine on equality yet never answered the door when they knocked.
sorry--it's the other way around
blacks are indoctrinated from childhood to hate whites
never will be racial harmony=blacks indoctrinated

Is that what all the many black people you know well personally tell you?
we don't buy that crap--the MSM spews it everyday
remember Covington/Smollet/etc

What have all the many black people you know well personally told you in person about this?
???what??
get with the topic

Answer the question.

.....on anti-white NPR, some black said there needs to be more black teachers for black kids because whites punish blacks because-------------------- whites don't understand blacks!!!
..well--blacks commit hate crimes/murder/rape at much higher levels than whites, I would bet the black kids have the same percentage of being jackasses that NEED to be punished

...again, there will never be racial harmony with the way these people think
blacks make up only 13% of the population PLUS they graduate high school less = less qualified for college where they also graduate less----- EQUALS not many are QUALIFIED to be teachers!!!!
GODAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at this SHIT below--these BLACK '''''teachers''' screwed their students over
STFU you dumbasses
not one or 5 teachers--but 24 !!!!
APS teachers sentenced to 20 years for cheating scandal
atlanta_superintendent_teachers_arrested_cheating_scandal.gif
Whites had over one hundred years to invite the blacks to the table to dine on equality yet never answered the door when they knocked.

He was also told that the blacks liked being slaves, they were taken care of and were happy...They liked being seperated(subjugated) by whites after they were set free to become slaves via the economy they were forced into.
you also buy into the MSM crap = stupid
No I read and investigate history and sociology along with law. I don't have to paint a wall white to know I am covering the past.

.....on anti-white NPR, some black said there needs to be more black teachers for black kids because whites punish blacks because-------------------- whites don't understand blacks!!!
..well--blacks commit hate crimes/murder/rape at much higher levels than whites, I would bet the black kids have the same percentage of being jackasses that NEED to be punished

blacks make up only 13% of the population PLUS they graduate high school less = less qualified for college where they also graduate less----- EQUALS not many are QUALIFIED to be teachers!!!!
GODAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at this SHIT below--these BLACK '''''teachers''' screwed their students over
STFU you dumbasses

He was also told that the blacks liked being slaves, they were taken care of and were happy...They liked being seperated(subjugated) by whites after they were set free to become slaves via the economy they were forced into.
you must be bored----idiot today--you are harassing people

STFU you dumbasses

Old news. And you've repeated the same thing over and over again...ad nauseum.

This is a much more current school scandal.

L.A.’s Elite on Edge as Prosecutors Pursue More Parents in Admissions Scandal
that is nothing compared to these teachers fkin over students
hahahhahahhaha
....MANY black teachers FKiN students and you bring up college admissions???!!!!!! --that is so weak it's laughable--not even comparable
sorry steve--you fail big time
--------------------------------- KSteve is simply looking to change Topics / subjects . You are an amateur in my opinion KSteve .

No I read and investigate history and sociology along with law. I don't have to paint a wall white to know I am covering the past.
...are you investigating the hate crimes the blacks commit at over TWICE the rate of whites?
..what about how blacks murder over EIGHT blacks every DAY??

...are you investigating the hate crimes the blacks commit at over TWICE the rate of whites?
..what about how blacks murder over EIGHT blacks every DAY??
Ghetto mentality you should feel proud that is where subjugated people are put so we don't have to mingle with them. The end result was produced by psychological studies when I was a student of psychology in 1980. The mice were put into a high density population with limited resources and living space. Naturally their interactions devolved into one of violence.

STFU you dumbasses

That is not the subject matter at hand.

STFU you dumbasses

hahahhahahhaha
....MANY black teachers FKiN students and you bring up college admissions???!!!!!! --that is so weak it's laughable--not even comparable
--------------------------------- KSteve is simply looking to change Topics / subjects . You are an amateur in my opinion KSteve .

Your opinion is of no concern to me PISSmoe. But, just to humor you, the subject/topic was not changed.

The retarded OP started this retarded thread by pointing out an example of school system corruption, and I did so as well. There are no amateurs or experts in this kind of forum.

Wake up and pay attention, or STFU.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

STFU you dumbasses

Atlanta was 60% black 20 years ago, I would guess that percentage is higher now.

Once one gets into a hiring position, they'll favor blacks, anyway. It's no wonder that pic is predominately black given what I know about Atlanta.

Last edited:

STFU you dumbasses

Correcting stupid shit that people like you post is not harrasment.

you must've had one those dumbass teachers help you through school

STFU you dumbasses

hahahhahahhaha

Your opinion is of no concern to me PISSmoe. But, just to humor you, the subject/topic was not changed.

The retarded OP started this retarded thread by pointing out an example of school system corruption, and I did so as well. There are no amateurs or experts in this kind of forum.

------------------------------- i mean , hey look !! Even your post number 48 shows that you are an amateur plus a name caller KSteve .

Last edited:

you must've had one those dumbass teachers help you through school

Did you even go to school?

STFU you dumbasses

hahahhahahhaha

------------------------------- i mean , hey look !! Even your post number 48 shows that you are an amatrur plus a name caller KSteve .

What is an ""amatrur"?

That is not the subject matter at hand.
did you not get a cookie from a dumbass teacher today?

STFU you dumbasses
Yeah....I never answer the door when I see black folks at my door.
Matter of fact, I sick the dogs on them.

Forum List

Back