Whites have pointed to these things as Examples of Racial Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me guess, you are either too stupid to look up the context of her statement or just another ignorant white conservative.
Maybe both????

"just another ignorant white conservative."

STFU you racist idiot.
Most of the Black ignorant conservatives knew full well what she meant so they didn't jump on the white republican's racial bandwagon, too band that seat beside you remained empty...

"too band that seat beside you remained empty..."

Yes that seat is about as empty as your cranium, pure air circulates around your cranium.
So you admit that you were aboard that racial conservative band wagon that promoted that lie AND you couldn't even get the ignorant Black conservatives to get on board with you.
Thanks for the truth.

Your comments make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Don't worry, two plus two doesn't make much sense to you either....

Because the LGBT thing is DESIGNED to be divisive.

Again that's my nations national flag, I'm sorry that being a Leftist you think that Patriotism is a disgusting trait to have, but that's not my problem.
Stupit_08.jpg

No but YOU are, now go and play in your sandpit sugarpants.
So you are actually so stupid that you can't comprehend the stupidity of your posts???...pathetic.

Just go and boil your head already, you don't possess the intelligence to even UNDERSTAND my comments, your responses illustrate that you don't.

Isn't it Play Doh time with your Nanny or something?
So you admit your stupidity yet????
Shut up already, you nappy headed silverback.

I remember Laura Bush complaints about waking up in a house built by slaves all the time. And there was that time she waited till her husband won the Republican nomination and she said "For the first time in my life I'm proud of being an American."

Oh, and there was that time she said she felt that the WH was like living in a prison. Gee......Laura was a real racist bitch now that I think about it.

Let me guess, you are either too stupid to look up the context of her statement or just another ignorant white conservative.
Maybe both????

And let me tell you something -- for the first time in
my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because
Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And
I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just
not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment. I've seen people
who are hungry to be unified around some basic common issues, and it's made
me proud."

STFU you racist idiot.
Most of the Black ignorant conservatives knew full well what she meant so they didn't jump on the white republican's racial bandwagon, too band that seat beside you remained empty...
Go pick some cotton, boy.
That was the province of your lower hanging ancestors, maybe you should revive your family vocation...
That was your ancestors, dindu.

STFU you racist idiot.
That was the province of your lower hanging ancestors, maybe you should revive your family vocation...

He's from Chile, his ancestors were elsewhere therefore, just keep posting because your level of stupidity is very entertaining now.
Unless you're sucking someone's great grand pappy's dick (you probably were) you don't know what their ancestors did.
Did you swallow???
Degenerate piece of shit.

STFU you racist idiot.

"too band that seat beside you remained empty..."

Yes that seat is about as empty as your cranium, pure air circulates around your cranium.
So you admit that you were aboard that racial conservative band wagon that promoted that lie AND you couldn't even get the ignorant Black conservatives to get on board with you.
Thanks for the truth.

Your comments make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Don't worry, two plus two doesn't make much sense to you either....
13342952_1235750156459394_6463308770594651052_n.jpg

The good part of that is how good you are at making up motivations for covering historical events. Thats cool, I guess history should all be happy go lucky stuff so you dont get offended and claim its everyone else who is divisive not your own sensitivity.

Recently on FB some people changed their profile pic to the gay flag. My friend goes "WHY NOT THE AMERICAN FLAG?? THEY ARE SO DIVISIVE"

Its the same thing...The gay flag is only divisive to those who think it should be another flag. History is only divisive to people who think they should tell nice stories like chopping down a cherry tree. Thats YOUR issue, not everyone elses.

Why do the gays have their own flag?

The Confederate flag is banned because it is offensive to black people. I would think that the gay flag would be banned since it offends a lot of people, both black and white.

Slavery is not just like not liking who someone is fucking dude.

You have an excuse for everything. Someone should have taught those good at making excuses are rarely good for anything else.

I made no excuse what I said was clear. The institution of Slavery is not just like who someone likes to fuck. If it is I'd love to hear you present the similarities.

What you're saying is that if you find something offensive, it's OK to ban it but other being offended by something you have no problem with should shut up. Lie and tell me that isn't true.

I didnt say any of that. What I said was the Confederate Flag was pulled down because it represents slavery. Slavery is not just like two girls kissing.

You're free to disagree but when doing so you have to do more than accuse me of silly shit and just going "OMG you're crazy" as a point

People found the Confederate flag offensive so it have to come down. To you, if people find the rainbow faggot flag offensive, they're supposed to be quiet. It's about offensive and your inconsistent application when that concept should be applied.

Not surprised. You're the typical Liberal that can hold something to a standard then justify how that standard shouldn't apply when it's something you support occurring. And you wonder why people think of you as 2nd rate.

The good part of that is how good you are at making up motivations for covering historical events. Thats cool, I guess history should all be happy go lucky stuff so you dont get offended and claim its everyone else who is divisive not your own sensitivity.

Recently on FB some people changed their profile pic to the gay flag. My friend goes "WHY NOT THE AMERICAN FLAG?? THEY ARE SO DIVISIVE"

Its the same thing...The gay flag is only divisive to those who think it should be another flag. History is only divisive to people who think they should tell nice stories like chopping down a cherry tree. Thats YOUR issue, not everyone elses.

Why do the gays have their own flag?

The Confederate flag is banned because it is offensive to black people. I would think that the gay flag would be banned since it offends a lot of people, both black and white.

Slavery is not just like not liking who someone is fucking dude.

Offensive is offensive dude

There are levels to this shit...Slavery is not just like not liking who someone sleeps with

Typical justification by another worthless Liberal.

So you are actually so stupid that you can't comprehend the stupidity of your posts???...pathetic.

Just go and boil your head already, you don't possess the intelligence to even UNDERSTAND my comments, your responses illustrate that you don't.

Why should I shut up, is your "loved one" calling you for the afternoon "activities"????
You can go...it shouldn't last too long.

Last edited:

STFU you racist idiot.

He's from Chile, his ancestors were elsewhere therefore, just keep posting because your level of stupidity is very entertaining now.
Unless you're sucking someone's great grand pappy's dick (you probably were) you don't know what their ancestors did.
Did you swallow???

Hey Dindu, isn't it watermelon time or something?

Did you swallow???
So you did the swallowing????

Why should I shut up, is your mother calling you for the afternoon "activities"????

Why are you bringing people's mothers into this? Why are you mentioning family members?

Did you swallow???

Are your dildos greased up????

Did you swallow???

No that's what you do, spend all day sucking cock and taking it up the ass from your boys.

Why should I shut up, is your mother calling you for the afternoon "activities"????
Because you're a fucking moron. And you don't even know it. You will soon though. Lol

Why are you bringing people's mothers into this? Why are you mentioning family members?
Why are you butthurt, did I mention your mother????

Did you swallow???

As we all know, you lost what non-argument you had some time ago.

Because you're a fucking moron. And you don't even know it. You will soon though. Lol
Yeah... the great white awakening...LOL!!!!
You stupid motherfuckers have been awakening"for the last fifty years...LOL!!!!

Did you swallow???

No that's what you do, spend all day sucking cock and taking it up the ass from your boys.
So your greased dildos go up your ass...please post pics...LOL!!!

Why are you butthurt, did I mention your mother????

Listen Dindu, you don't mention ANYONE'S family members.

Did you swallow???

As we all know, you lost what non-argument you had some time ago.
Sure, if that makes you feel better...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back