Whites have pointed to these things as Examples of Racial Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should I shut up, is your mother calling you for the afternoon "activities"????
You can go...it shouldn't last too long.
Because you're a fucking moron. And you don't even know it. You will soon though. Lol

He's black, he's got a chip on his shoulder.
He wants to be like Vestor Flanagan when he grows up.
View attachment 78472
Sorry Boy, this isn't you...lol!!!
adolf_hitler_01.jpg
Fuck Hitler. Pinochet was the man though. An uneducated Basketball-American such as yourself probably doesn't even know who he Pinochet is.
So you prefer to be ass fucked by Pinochet instead of Hitler...how nouveau...lol.

Why should I shut up, is your mother calling you for the afternoon "activities"????
Because you're a fucking moron. And you don't even know it. You will soon though. Lol

View attachment 78472
adolf_hitler_01.jpg
Fuck Hitler. Pinochet was the man though. An uneducated Basketball-American such as yourself probably doesn't even know who he Pinochet is.

His level of education is "Spot Goes To The Farm"

1516002.jpg

She's a cum bucket and enjoys it....
You sound like a rapist.

Yes he does, but what's new.
So you like it rough also...you must be a despicable piece of work in person....
You silly niggras and your inability to not think with your muh dick for more than two seconds.

You sound like a rapist.
You sound like a sodomite...
No, that's just your voice echoing in that empty head of yours, ghetto chimp.
Heil hitler you fucking loser....the greatest country on Earth and you still can't hack it.
Is playtime with your "loved one"over so soon???

Shut up already, you nappy headed silverback.
Yeah... the great white awakening...LOL!!!!
You stupid motherfuckers have been awakening"for the last fifty years...LOL!!!!

No, we've been supporting you freeloading n*ggers for far longer.
No this country have been supporting you white trash for too long.....

Tell that shit to the 1 in every 3 1/2 of your kind living off white people's taxes with food stamps. Isn't it time you feed your damn self.

View attachment 78472
adolf_hitler_01.jpg
So you prefer to be ass fucked by Pinochet instead of Hitler...how nouveau...lol.
The only faggot ass dindu here is you. The way you talk, you probably were a prison bitch for Bubba.

View attachment 78472
adolf_hitler_01.jpg

His level of education is "Spot Goes To The Farm"

1516002.jpg
And watches you suck the donkeys....

You sound like a rapist.
Heil hitler you fucking loser....the greatest country on Earth and you still can't hack it.

Says the one whose people have to have affirmative action in order to get hired in front of more qualified white people.

You sound like a rapist.

4062188.jpg

You sound like a rapist.

So you like it rough also...you must be a despicable piece of work in person....
You silly niggras and your inability to not think with your muh dick for more than two seconds.
You silly white trash failures that can't find enough people to blame for your pathetic lives....

View attachment 78472
adolf_hitler_01.jpg
The only faggot ass dindu here is you. The way you talk, you probably were a prison bitch for Bubba
You sound like a rapist.
Shut your pie hole, you bo jangling, buck dancing, shoe shining, boot lipped JIGG.

Slavery is not just like not liking who someone is fucking dude.

Offensive is offensive dude

There are levels to this shit...Slavery is not just like not liking who someone sleeps with

Typical justification by another worthless Liberal.

Conservative says Slavery is just like Gays.

Go ahead and present that argument

I said offensive is just like offensive.

Why don't you show where I said what you claim.

Is any offense the same as every offense? If not then we agree there are levels to this. If so, I want to hear how Slavery and Gays existence are the same level of offensiveness in your estimation.

Tell that shit to the 1 in every 3 1/2 of your kind living off white people's taxes with food stamps. Isn't it time you feed your damn self.
I'll tell that to the overwhelming number of loser whites like you in the walmart line....

View attachment 78472
adolf_hitler_01.jpg
The only faggot ass dindu here is you. The way you talk, you probably were a prison bitch for Bubba.
Touched a nerve ???...run back upstairs, she will comfort you.

I'll tell that to the overwhelming number of loser whites like you in the walmart line....

You'll find 4 of you n*ggers in it before you find 1 white person using food stamps.

You sound like a rapist.

You silly white trash failures that can't find enough people to blame for your pathetic lives....
Its the opposite, nignog.

There has been a number of threads recently where whites have pointed to them as examples of dividing the races more than they have ever been. What are those threads? What could be the topic that causes so much strife in the white community? Here they are

Roots: The remake of the Movie Roots made several people angry before they even saw it. They “Trumped it” meaning they didn’t see it or know anything about the remake but have determined saying “failure” “awful” etc then that means something. Or they have determined like many old people do “It wasn’t as good as the first one”

Roots

"Roots" Remake

Did Anyone Watch Roots Part 1 earlier this evening?

Gracie was even so taken aback at the mention that Africans had Universities she flat out turned it off saying “Did they have the correct Century?” lol

Black Music Appreciation Month: Continuing the horrific examples that whites have to deal with comes this extraordinary example of whites plight in America. They Complained about how unfair it was. Some people actually wondering aloud what an Appreciation day solves obviously mixing up Appreciation day with Solutions Day. No mention of St Patricks Day and what it solves.

African-American Music Appreciation Month, 2016

I weep for thee

“The White house was built by Slaves”: Everyone knows the White House was built by slaves but goddammit what is the point of saying it out loud? I’ll tell you the point. Michelle hates white people!!!! SO DOES HISTORY!! Or something.

Race Baiting Michelle Obama- I Wake Everyday in a House Slaves Built

So here I am, a black guy thinking that white people have it pretty swell considering they are the majority and in positions of power. But boy was I wrong, after reviewing some of the complaints levied on these super serious issues of the day.
I remember Laura Bush complaints about waking up in a house built by slaves all the time. And there was that time she waited till her husband won the Republican nomination and she said "For the first time in my life I'm proud of being an American."

Oh, and there was that time she said she felt that the WH was like living in a prison. Gee......Laura was a real racist bitch now that I think about it.

And what does that have to do with Roots or the topic at all?
You brought up Mitchell, you jackass.

I'm simply chipping away at the faulty premise of your op.

I also brought up months and you didnt talk about the Aztec Calendar because you know what the topic isnt months, right?

View attachment 78472
adolf_hitler_01.jpg
You are one dumb negroid.

You sound like a rapist.

Says the one whose people have to have affirmative action in order to get hired in front of more qualified white people.
So says the white guy upset because his color no longer affords him shit he never earned....

adolf_hitler_01.jpg
You are one dumb negroid.
You are one low hanging fruit...are you the result of a failed incest experiment????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back