Whites have pointed to these things as Examples of Racial Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are actually so stupid that you can't comprehend the stupidity of your posts???...pathetic.

Just go and boil your head already, you don't possess the intelligence to even UNDERSTAND my comments, your responses illustrate that you don't.

Isn't it Play Doh time with your Nanny or something?
So you admit your stupidity yet????
Shut up already, you nappy headed silverback.
Why should I shut up, is your mother calling you for the afternoon "activities"????
You can go...it shouldn't last too long.
Because you're a fucking moron. And you don't even know it. You will soon though. Lol

He's black, he's got a chip on his shoulder.

Just go and boil your head already, you don't possess the intelligence to even UNDERSTAND my comments, your responses illustrate that you don't.

Why should I shut up, is your mother calling you for the afternoon "activities"????
Because you're a fucking moron. And you don't even know it. You will soon though. Lol

She's a cum bucket and enjoys it....

Why do the gays have their own flag?

The Confederate flag is banned because it is offensive to black people. I would think that the gay flag would be banned since it offends a lot of people, both black and white.

Slavery is not just like not liking who someone is fucking dude.

Offensive is offensive dude

There are levels to this shit...Slavery is not just like not liking who someone sleeps with

Typical justification by another worthless Liberal.

Conservative says Slavery is just like Gays.

Go ahead and present that argument

He wants to be like Vestor Flanagan when he grows up.
150826111035-vester-flanagan-bryce-williams-large-169.jpg

Yeah... the great white awakening...LOL!!!!
You stupid motherfuckers have been awakening"for the last fifty years...LOL!!!!

No, we've been supporting you freeloading n*ggers for far longer.

The Confederate flag is banned because it is offensive to black people. I would think that the gay flag would be banned since it offends a lot of people, both black and white.

Offensive is offensive dude

There are levels to this shit...Slavery is not just like not liking who someone sleeps with

Typical justification by another worthless Liberal.

Conservative says Slavery is just like Gays.

Go ahead and present that argument

I said offensive is just like offensive.

Why don't you show where I said what you claim.

You sound like a rapist.

View attachment 78472
Sorry Boy, this isn't you...lol!!!
adolf_hitler_01.jpg

No this country have been supporting you white trash for too long.....

You sound like a rapist.

Yes he does, but what's new.

You sound like a rapist.
You sound like a sodomite...

Why do the gays have their own flag?

You have an excuse for everything. Someone should have taught those good at making excuses are rarely good for anything else.

I made no excuse what I said was clear. The institution of Slavery is not just like who someone likes to fuck. If it is I'd love to hear you present the similarities.

What you're saying is that if you find something offensive, it's OK to ban it but other being offended by something you have no problem with should shut up. Lie and tell me that isn't true.

I didnt say any of that. What I said was the Confederate Flag was pulled down because it represents slavery. Slavery is not just like two girls kissing.

You're free to disagree but when doing so you have to do more than accuse me of silly shit and just going "OMG you're crazy" as a point

People found the Confederate flag offensive so it have to come down. To you, if people find the rainbow faggot flag offensive, they're supposed to be quiet.

Listen, just because you say I do things doesnt mean I actually do them. We're free to have a discussion or you can debate the ideas that you say I have. :dunno: Your choice

It's about offensive and your inconsistent application when that concept should be applied.

Remember when I mentioned "levels". Unless you are one of those people that say a sin is a sin....lust is JUST LIKE Murder. If so, I disagree with that. I think the institution of Slavery was much more divided than who someone decides to bang behind closed doors.

Not surprised. You're the typical Liberal that can hold something to a standard then justify how that standard shouldn't apply when it's something you support occurring. And you wonder why people think of you as 2nd rate.

Thats why I said, if you think Slavery is just like Gays go ahead and present that argument instead of whining about MY argument. You are free at anytime to put on your big boy pants and tell everyone why being Gay is just like Slavery.

Or you can whine about what I say:dunno:

You're a typical racist.

There has been a number of threads recently where whites have pointed to them as examples of dividing the races more than they have ever been. What are those threads? What could be the topic that causes so much strife in the white community? Here they are

Roots: The remake of the Movie Roots made several people angry before they even saw it. They “Trumped it” meaning they didn’t see it or know anything about the remake but have determined saying “failure” “awful” etc then that means something. Or they have determined like many old people do “It wasn’t as good as the first one”

Roots

"Roots" Remake

Did Anyone Watch Roots Part 1 earlier this evening?

Gracie was even so taken aback at the mention that Africans had Universities she flat out turned it off saying “Did they have the correct Century?” lol

Black Music Appreciation Month: Continuing the horrific examples that whites have to deal with comes this extraordinary example of whites plight in America. They Complained about how unfair it was. Some people actually wondering aloud what an Appreciation day solves obviously mixing up Appreciation day with Solutions Day. No mention of St Patricks Day and what it solves.

African-American Music Appreciation Month, 2016

I weep for thee

“The White house was built by Slaves”: Everyone knows the White House was built by slaves but goddammit what is the point of saying it out loud? I’ll tell you the point. Michelle hates white people!!!! SO DOES HISTORY!! Or something.

Race Baiting Michelle Obama- I Wake Everyday in a House Slaves Built

So here I am, a black guy thinking that white people have it pretty swell considering they are the majority and in positions of power. But boy was I wrong, after reviewing some of the complaints levied on these super serious issues of the day.
I remember Laura Bush complaints about waking up in a house built by slaves all the time. And there was that time she waited till her husband won the Republican nomination and she said "For the first time in my life I'm proud of being an American."

Oh, and there was that time she said she felt that the WH was like living in a prison. Gee......Laura was a real racist bitch now that I think about it.

And what does that have to do with Roots or the topic at all?
You brought up Mitchell, you jackass.

I'm simply chipping away at the faulty premise of your op.

View attachment 78472
adolf_hitler_01.jpg
Fuck Hitler. Pinochet was the man though. An uneducated Basketball-American such as yourself probably doesn't even know who he Pinochet is.

You sound like a rapist.

So you like it rough also...you must be a despicable piece of work in person....

View attachment 78472
adolf_hitler_01.jpg

You're now officially desperate.

You sound like a rapist.

So you like it rough also...you must be a despicable piece of work in person....

Who let you out of the sewer? Or maybe you escaped from the basement?

You sound like a rapist.
You sound like a sodomite...
No, that's just your voice echoing in that empty head of yours, ghetto chimp.

You're a typical racist.
You are a typical racist cu-nt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back