Whites have pointed to these things as Examples of Racial Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't people concentrate on Modern Day Slavery,

Why everytime someone talks about an issue you dont like....you ask why they arent talking about a totally different topic and present that as proof of something else.

If I'm talking about pumpkin pie would you bust in going "Why are you talking about Blue Berry pies like how Grandma used to make? Do you hate Grandma? Your obsession with Pumpkin is sickening and divisive?"

Your response is divisive but you try to make it about other people

"Why everytime someone talks about an issue you dont like....you ask why they arent talking about a totally different topic and present that as proof of something else."

No that's what you Leftists do, eg. when the topic is Radical Islam, you bring up Christians and tell everyone "what about the Crusades?"

I mentioned slavery and your response was this

Why don't people concentrate on Modern Day Slavery, like in Islamic nations, like what ISIS are doing, like what's happening NOW in African nations, this is Radical Muslims enslaving women and girls and Africans enslaving other Africans.

So, you're a leftist then? Or a professional projector?

Yes because YOU mean like ALL Leftist's the Slave Trade that ended HUNDREDS of YEARS ago, that's what you're referring to when you mention slavery, you don't give a crap about Modern Day slavery because you Leftists never mention it.

You're doing it again. You're a leftist who demands I speak about what YOU think I should because....IDK, you're super important or something. Stop being stupid.

You're talking about me why dont you talk about ......See, what I was about to do there? Thats called doing the Lucy

:rolleyes-41:

Why is this flag not divisive?
56028.jpg

Showing how ignorant you are, that's my nations national flag you moron.

That'd be like me saying to an American that the Stars and Stripes is divisive.

Then why is a gay flag divisive and this one isnt?

Because the LGBT thing is DESIGNED to be divisive.

Again that's my nations national flag, I'm sorry that being a Leftist you think that Patriotism is a disgusting trait to have, but that's not my problem.
Stupit_08.jpg

56028.jpg

Again that's my nations national flag, I'm sorry that being a Leftist you think that Patriotism is a disgusting trait to have, but that's not my problem.
Stupit_08.jpg

No but YOU are, now go and play in your sandpit sugarpants.

There has been a number of threads recently where whites have pointed to them as examples of dividing the races more than they have ever been. What are those threads? What could be the topic that causes so much strife in the white community? Here they are

Roots: The remake of the Movie Roots made several people angry before they even saw it. They “Trumped it” meaning they didn’t see it or know anything about the remake but have determined saying “failure” “awful” etc then that means something. Or they have determined like many old people do “It wasn’t as good as the first one”

Roots

"Roots" Remake

Did Anyone Watch Roots Part 1 earlier this evening?

Gracie was even so taken aback at the mention that Africans had Universities she flat out turned it off saying “Did they have the correct Century?” lol

Black Music Appreciation Month: Continuing the horrific examples that whites have to deal with comes this extraordinary example of whites plight in America. They Complained about how unfair it was. Some people actually wondering aloud what an Appreciation day solves obviously mixing up Appreciation day with Solutions Day. No mention of St Patricks Day and what it solves.

African-American Music Appreciation Month, 2016

I weep for thee

“The White house was built by Slaves”: Everyone knows the White House was built by slaves but goddammit what is the point of saying it out loud? I’ll tell you the point. Michelle hates white people!!!! SO DOES HISTORY!! Or something.

Race Baiting Michelle Obama- I Wake Everyday in a House Slaves Built

So here I am, a black guy thinking that white people have it pretty swell considering they are the majority and in positions of power. But boy was I wrong, after reviewing some of the complaints levied on these super serious issues of the day.
I remember Laura Bush complaints about waking up in a house built by slaves all the time. And there was that time she waited till her husband won the Republican nomination and she said "For the first time in my life I'm proud of being an American."

Oh, and there was that time she said she felt that the WH was like living in a prison. Gee......Laura was a real racist bitch now that I think about it.

Let me guess, you are either too stupid to look up the context of her statement or just another ignorant white conservative.
Maybe both????

And let me tell you something -- for the first time in
my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because
Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And
I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just
not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment. I've seen people
who are hungry to be unified around some basic common issues, and it's made
me proud."

56028.jpg

Stupit_08.jpg

So you are actually so stupid that you can't comprehend the stupidity of your posts???...pathetic.

There has been a number of threads recently where whites have pointed to them as examples of dividing the races more than they have ever been. What are those threads? What could be the topic that causes so much strife in the white community? Here they are

Roots: The remake of the Movie Roots made several people angry before they even saw it. They “Trumped it” meaning they didn’t see it or know anything about the remake but have determined saying “failure” “awful” etc then that means something. Or they have determined like many old people do “It wasn’t as good as the first one”

Roots

"Roots" Remake

Gracie was even so taken aback at the mention that Africans had Universities she flat out turned it off saying “Did they have the correct Century?” lol

Black Music Appreciation Month: Continuing the horrific examples that whites have to deal with comes this extraordinary example of whites plight in America. They Complained about how unfair it was. Some people actually wondering aloud what an Appreciation day solves obviously mixing up Appreciation day with Solutions Day. No mention of St Patricks Day and what it solves.

I weep for thee

“The White house was built by Slaves”: Everyone knows the White House was built by slaves but goddammit what is the point of saying it out loud? I’ll tell you the point. Michelle hates white people!!!! SO DOES HISTORY!! Or something.

So here I am, a black guy thinking that white people have it pretty swell considering they are the majority and in positions of power. But boy was I wrong, after reviewing some of the complaints levied on these super serious issues of the day.
I remember Laura Bush complaints about waking up in a house built by slaves all the time. And there was that time she waited till her husband won the Republican nomination and she said "For the first time in my life I'm proud of being an American."

Oh, and there was that time she said she felt that the WH was like living in a prison. Gee......Laura was a real racist bitch now that I think about it.

Let me guess, you are either too stupid to look up the context of her statement or just another ignorant white conservative.
Maybe both????

me proud."

"just another ignorant white conservative."

STFU you racist idiot.

Stupit_08.jpg

So you are actually so stupid that you can't comprehend the stupidity of your posts???...pathetic.

Just go and boil your head already, you don't possess the intelligence to even UNDERSTAND my comments, your responses illustrate that you don't.

Isn't it Play Doh time with your Nanny or something?

56028.jpg

Stupit_08.jpg
[/QQQQQQQQ

Roots

"Roots" Remake

I weep for thee

Maybe both????

me proud."
Fuck Obama the pavement ape.

Roots

"Roots" Remake

I weep for thee

Maybe both????

me proud."

STFU you racist idiot.
Most of the Black ignorant conservatives knew full well what she meant so they didn't jump on the white republican's racial bandwagon, too band that seat beside you remained empty...

Roots

"Roots" Remake

I weep for thee

Maybe both????

me proud."

STFU you racist idiot.
Most of the Black ignorant conservatives knew full well what she meant so they didn't jump on the white republican's racial bandwagon, too band that seat beside you remained empty...
Go pick some cotton, boy.

Stupit_08.jpg

Just go and boil your head already, you don't possess the intelligence to even UNDERSTAND my comments, your responses illustrate that you don't.

So you admit your stupidity yet????

Roots

"Roots" Remake

I weep for thee

Maybe both????

me proud."

STFU you racist idiot.

"too band that seat beside you remained empty..."

Yes that seat is about as empty as your cranium, pure air circulates around your cranium.

Roots

"Roots" Remake

I weep for thee

Maybe both????

me proud."

STFU you racist idiot.
That was the province of your lower hanging ancestors, maybe you should revive your family vocation...

Stupit_08.jpg

So you admit your stupidity yet????

Are you STILL Trolling?

Roots

"Roots" Remake

I weep for thee

Maybe both????

me proud."

STFU you racist idiot.

Yes that seat is about as empty as your cranium, pure air circulates around your cranium.
So you admit that you were aboard that racial conservative band wagon that promoted that lie AND you couldn't even get the ignorant Black conservatives to get on board with you.
Thanks for the truth.

Maybe both????

me proud."

STFU you racist idiot.
That was the province of your lower hanging ancestors, maybe you should revive your family vocation...

He's from Chile, his ancestors were elsewhere therefore, just keep posting because your level of stupidity is very entertaining now.

Maybe both????

me proud."

STFU you racist idiot.

So you admit that you were aboard that racial conservative band wagon that promoted that lie AND you couldn't even get the ignorant Black conservatives to get on board with you.
Thanks for the truth.

Your comments make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Maybe both????

STFU you racist idiot.

He's from Chile, his ancestors were elsewhere therefore, just keep posting because your level of stupidity is very entertaining now.
Unless you're sucking someone's great grand pappy's dick (you probably were) you don't know what their ancestors did.
Did you swallow???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back