Whites have pointed to these things as Examples of Racial Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Hitler. Pinochet was the man though. An uneducated Basketball-American such as yourself probably doesn't even know who he Pinochet is.
So you prefer to be ass fucked by Pinochet instead of Hitler...how nouveau...lol.
The only faggot ass dindu here is you. The way you talk, you probably were a prison bitch for Bubba.
Touched a nerve ???...run back upstairs, she will comfort you.
You are one dumb negroid.
You are one low hanging fruit...are you the result of a failed incest experiment????
Get back to me once you've fully evolved from a gorilla, subhuman.

Yeah... the great white awakening...LOL!!!!
You stupid motherfuckers have been awakening"for the last fifty years...LOL!!!!

No, we've been supporting you freeloading n*ggers for far longer.
No this country have been supporting you white trash for too long.....

Tell that shit to the 1 in every 3 1/2 of your kind living off white people's taxes with food stamps. Isn't it time you feed your damn self.
I'll tell that to the overwhelming number of loser whites like you in the walmart line....

You'll find 4 of you n*ggers in it before you find 1 white person using food stamps.
I don't dispute that number, that's about the ratio of white trash who don't believe they are ni66ers...you are proof.

Offensive is offensive dude

There are levels to this shit...Slavery is not just like not liking who someone sleeps with

Typical justification by another worthless Liberal.

Conservative says Slavery is just like Gays.

Go ahead and present that argument

I said offensive is just like offensive.

Why don't you show where I said what you claim.

Is any offense the same as every offense? If not then we agree there are levels to this. If so, I want to hear how Slavery and Gays existence are the same level of offensiveness in your estimation.

Yes. So much for your failed argument.

If someone can find slavery and the confederate flag offensive, another person can find homos as equally offensive. It's not your place to determine how much someone else can be offended and claim they can't be offended about something to the level someone else can be offended by something else.

So you prefer to be ass fucked by Pinochet instead of Hitler...how nouveau...lol.
The only faggot ass dindu here is you. The way you talk, you probably were a prison bitch for Bubba.
Touched a nerve ???...run back upstairs, she will comfort you.
You are one dumb negroid.
You are one low hanging fruit...are you the result of a failed incest experiment????
Get back to me once you've fully evolved from a gorilla, subhuman.
Too bad her eggs, your sperm wasn't meant to produce humans, she should have figured that out earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back