"Whites Must Become A Minority to Atone for Racism"

Still no answer as to why if blacks invented algebra they score lower than whites on math tests
Still no answer as to why Blacks had to teach you whites how to be civilized twice.

Your never list your sources or links for your nefarious claims...why is dat?
Did you ever figure out Cush (Nubia) was the son of Ham and Ham was a Black guy?

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 10:8-10 - New International Version

Look up the land of Shinar.

What he meant to say was vote for us and you can kill all the white
People you want and take their stuff.

Still no answer as to why if blacks invented algebra they score lower than whites on math tests
Still no answer as to why Blacks had to teach you whites how to be civilized twice.

I don't buy your revisionist bullshit, so let's talk about today. Why do blacks suck at math if they invented it?
I didnt ask you to buy anything. Just letting you know I dont believe your white bullshit.

I am asking a simple question, you can't answer?
I dont answer dumb questions unless I can tell you are honestly ignorant.. I provide information so you can educate yourself. This isnt high school. You are going to have to step your game up to college level if you want to learn.

what information have you provided regarding the math proficiency of todays American blacks? I see none, are you lying again to save face?

It is a simple question, you claim blacks invented algebra, yet they lag to whites on all standardized tests, why would that be so if blacks are so smart?

I don't buy your revisionist bullshit, so let's talk about today. Why do blacks suck at math if they invented it?
I didnt ask you to buy anything. Just letting you know I dont believe your white bullshit.

I dont answer dumb questions unless I can tell you are honestly ignorant.. I provide information so you can educate yourself. This isnt high school. You are going to have to step your game up to college level if you want to learn.

what information have you provided regarding the math proficiency of todays American blacks? I see none, are you lying again to save face?

It is a simple question, you claim blacks invented algebra, yet they lag to whites on all standardized tests, why would that be so if blacks are so smart?
Who do you think got whites to the moon? A Black woman calculated that you dumb monkey.

Who do you think got whites to the moon? A Black woman calculated that you dumb monkey.

post the link, and that does not answer the question, why do blacks lag on tests if they invented algebra?

post the link, and that does not answer the question, why do blacks lag on tests if they invented algebra?
They dont lag. If you want to know you do the research. I only post stuff if I feel it makes my point. Now why did Blacks have to teach whites civilization twice?

]

Who do you think got whites to the moon? A Black woman calculated that you dumb monkey

They dont lag. If you want to know you do the research. I only post stuff if I feel it makes my point. Now why did Blacks have to teach whites civilization twice?

the person making the claim posts the link, so I take your claim as a lie. If you mean Katherine Johnson then she was just one of the many women who were used for simple arithmetic before computers did it. She is not solely responsible for sending anybody anywhere. Besides look at her, a whole lot of white in that woman. One anecdote is worthless anyway when we are discussing populations

Blacks do lag, you are lying, it is well known and is called the racial achievement gap. Education racial gap wide as ever according to NAEP

So now that I have educated you on the achievement gap, why do blacks lag at math tests if they invented algebra?

the person making the claim posts the link, so I take your claim as a lie. If you mean Katherine Johnson then she was just one of the many women who were used for simple arithmetic before computers did it. She is not solely responsible for sending anybody anywhere. Besides look at her, a whole lot of white in that woman. One anecdote is worthless anyway when we are discussing populations

Blacks do lag, it is well known and is called the racial achievement gap. Education racial gap wide as ever according to NAEP

So now that I have educated you on the achievement gap, why do blacks lag at math tests if they invented algebra?
Youre trying to avoid my question. Why did Blacks have to educate whites not once but twice on civilization?

Blacks do lag, it is well known and is called the racial achievement gap. Education racial gap wide as ever according to NAEP

Youre trying to avoid my question. Why did Blacks have to educate whites not once but twice on civilization?

I don't think they did, but even if they did I simply don't care, I don't live in the past like you.

So if blacks are so smart why do they lag at the very math you claim they invented?

I can sit here and post empirical test scores all night, all you can do is your bullshit afrocentric revisionism.

I don't think they did, but even if they did I simply don't care, I don't live in the past like you.

So if blacks are so smart why do they lag at the very math you claim they invented?
I didnt ask you if you thought it was true I asked why did it happened? Are you going to answer or just keep deflecting?

and blacks invented algebra, LOL

black-white-ach-gap-13yo-math-naep-ltt.png

I didnt ask you if you thought it was true I asked why did it happened? Are you going to answer or just keep deflecting?

I am not deflecting, I don't know because I don't give a shit what your propaganda says. What happened 2000 years ago has no bearing on today.

Now why do blacks lag at math if they invented algebra?

I am not deflecting, I don't know because I don't give a shit what your propaganda says.

Yeah youre deflecting. You dont know because youre a dumb white cave chimp that thinks he can get away with deflecting. I wont allow you to..

Now please answer the question.

I am not deflecting, I don't know because I don't give a shit what your propaganda says.

Yeah youre deflecting. You dont know because youre a dumb white cave chimp that thinks he can get away with deflecting. I wont allow you to..

Now please answer the question.

how times do I have to tell you, ya dense dumfuk, I don't know because I don't give a shit about what you say happened 2000 years ago

The Black-White Test Score Gap: Why It Persists and What Can Be Done | Brookings Institution

African Americans score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and math tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. The gap appears before children enter kindergarten and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on almost every standardized test. This statistic does not imply, of course, that all blacks score below all whites. There is a lot of overlap between the two groups. Nonetheless, the test score gap is large enough to have significant social and economic consequences.

and blacks invented algebra, LOL

black-white-ach-gap-13yo-math-naep-ltt.png

White boy charts are full of lies. I already told you they mean nothing to me.

So there we have it, black man thinks academic achievement scores are 'white boy' lies and meaningless, yet he claims to be educated. What else can be said, it is utterly hopeless for anyone who thinks blacks will ever actually become integrated and civilized into a modern western world. We should have left them in the jungle where they can sit in their mud hut and have fantasies about their intellectual greatness.

Civilization goes back tens of thousands of years, you weren't there. there was no class on civilization and Civilization wasnt taught to anyone, civilization developed with ebbs and flows unknown to us all. obviously information was traded back and forth, its amazing how your able to project your racism on all our ancestors. I doubt very much they felt the way you do. I'm pretty sure my ancient ancestors were black or had dark skin, but what does that even mean? You have no way of knowing where information and learning came from, you can only guess, there were many people living around the Mediteranian, who would have traveled up the Nile river to egypt. and the rich farmland there would have brought people from all over the known world to recieve and also share ideas as well as trading. To say Black people developed EVRYTHING as you pretty much do, is shallow.

I think people working for Nasa worked together as a team. That sounds more realistic to me than a black woman got whites to the moon. On the other hand there is some evidence that the moon landing was fake

Forum List

Back