Whites need not apply

This is all horseshit, I am not racist, I not only date white women but my mother is white, I could not be a racist because of that and I never said I would never marry a white woman, I just don't see that shit happening. My "all women" statement was talking women on this board, not all women, my boss is a woman.
You hate mixed race people.

Oh, fuck off, you drooling moron.

Whats the matter baby, the truth is hurting you so bad? I got the medicine for you, lets spell it out should we, L-I-B-E-R-A-L-I-S-M.

Sweetie. You wouldn't know the truth if it introduced itself, with its business card. You're not a liberal. You're a racist, sexist, moron. Both the left and the right have it's drooling moronic followers. You are one of them.

funny-graphs-study-of-influences-indo-gin-juice.gif

Oh, fuck off, you drooling moron.

Whats the matter baby, the truth is hurting you so bad? I got the medicine for you, lets spell it out should we, L-I-B-E-R-A-L-I-S-M.

Sweetie. You wouldn't know the truth if it introduced itself, with its business card. You're not a liberal. You're a racist, sexist, moron. Both the left and the right have it's drooling moronic followers. You are one of them.

You're fucking dumb du arschloch, lek mich am arsch, I can't be racist because my mom is white, I'm stationed in the land where my mother's relatives are from, you need to give your brain a douche.

You're fucking dumb du arschloch, lek mich am arsch, I can't be racist because my mom is white, I'm stationed in the land where my mother's relatives are from, you need to give your brain a douche.

Same as Obama and he's got issues with 'typical white people'.

Moron.

du arschloch, lek mich am arsch, (literally "Lick me in the arse")

A music buff I see, ''Leck mich im Arsch', a canon in B-Flat Major by Mozart in 1782, very nice. :D

Last edited:

Moron.

Typical black people have problems with typical whites in a society as highly racialized as America, its been historically built into us all and no, Obama is not a racist, why do you keep taking those words of his out of context?

Moron.

You have problems with typical black people who happen to be POTUS.

Moron.

Typical black people have problems with typical whites in a society as highly racialized as America, its been historically built into us all and no, Obama is not a racist, why do you keep taking those words of his out of context?

:lol::lol::lol:

You just took my words about 'fat assed lazy bitches' to mean black women and you tell me I take other people's words out of context? Are you shitting me?

Moron! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Moron.

It's not about his skin color, you deluded fucking idiot. It's about his policies. Do you understand the difference between:

I don't support Obama and he is black.

and

I don't support Obama because he is black.

The first is my view. The second is racist.

Moron.

You just took my words about 'fat assed lazy bitches' to mean black women and you tell me I take other people's words out of context? Are you shitting me?

What? I took no words of yours out of context about fat lazy people, are you leading me on to something?

Moron.

It's not about his skin color, you deluded fucking idiot. It's about his policies. Do you understand the difference between:

and

If you know you're not racist why do you keep arguing with Flaylo every time he brings it up? I'm not saying you are but you get highly upset everytime he says it.

and

If you know you're not racist why do you keep arguing with Flaylo every time he brings it up? I'm not saying you are but you get highly upset everytime he says it.

Because I like to annoy the little whiner. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually, to clarify.... I challenge it because I always challenge racism. When someone plays the race card in order to score political points over someone else that is offensive - not to me personally because I know I'm not a racist but when people use the race card when there is no racism, it demeans real racism. I see that as a seriously bad thing. Racism is despicable. I want to see it destroyed... and people using the race card makes it harder to fight real racism.

Last edited:

What? I took no words of yours out of context about fat lazy people, are you leading me on to something?

Sorry Charlie. My bad. I meant Failgo took my words out of context - so if it's ok for one person to do it for the sake of political point scoring, then it is okay for everyone to do.

Forum List

Back