Who are the Israelis?

I see you've sided with the Israeli opposition to the Judicial Overhaul
For someone who demands the end of Israel, it's a step forward.

I hear you BDS-holes making speeches about "the lost soul of Israel"...
Until now, you didn't talk about Israelis as even having a soul,
was that allowed before the Judicial overhaul?

Israel’s Largest Surface Cultural Heist: Palestinian Cuisine​

In continuation of my previous article exploring the Israeli invention of national symbols and landmarks, this piece delves further into the appropriation of Palestinian surface culture by Israel.

Surface culture encompasses tangible and observable elements that contribute to the distinctive identity of a cultural group or region. Music, food, dress, and other aspects often define a nation’s surface culture. For instance, Scotland is recognized by men’s kilts, Salsa music represents Latin American culture, and Japan is known for its Sushi cuisine.

Authentic culture evolves organically over generations. However, Israel’s top-down approach to culture lacks genuine identifying characteristics. Throughout its history, Israel has either fabricated, annexed, or reconstructed both surface and deep cultural elements through falsehoods, myths, and fables. Unlike the conventional development of cultures, Israeli surface culture came prepackaged—American fast-food style—by appropriating those very elements from the age-old traditional Palestinian culture.

Like what?

I don't see any mention of what exactly is this "Palestinian cuisine",
that is recognizable and distinct from any other place in the Middle East...

I already answered that. Try to focus or simply go to bed. You have no right to be entertained

It's morning here in the Middle East,
and Arabs still can't pronounce 'Palestine'...

With you it's the same argument about 'who is a woman'.
If you can't describe a Palestinian, how do you know it's not Jews?

Last edited:
It's morning here in the Middle East,
and Arabs still can't pronounce 'Palestine'...

With you it's the same argument about 'who is a woman'.
If you can't describe a Palestinian, how do you know it's not Jews?

The land was ceded to the Palestinians who lived there in 1924.

It's like you cannot decide why you hate Israel.
This is more about lack of intelligent argument
to defend your irrational position.

Why deny such a significant aspect
of every conflict in the region?
It's more like you are too pussy to admit how fucked up your government is, so instead, you run around the world trying to get people to hate Jews!

RE: Who are the Israelis?
SUBTOPIC: Understanding the Meaning of Sovereignty.
※→ Billo_Really, relax, et al,

(OPENING)

There is something wrong here!

It's like you cannot decide why you hate Israel.
This is more about lack of intelligent argument
to defend your irrational position.

Why deny such a significant aspect
of every conflict in the region?
It's more like you are too pussy to admit how fucked up your government is, so instead, you run around the world trying to get people to hate Jews!
(COMMENT)

Our friend and contributor "rylah" HAS NOT admitted to his government being any such thing. And again, I do NOT think our friend and contributor is in any way trying to "get people to hate Jews!"

I am thinking that you have confused "rylah" with a Palestinian.

Just my impression,
1688645390360.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Palestine 1924
※→ P F Tinkmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

You simply have misinterpreted something.

In 1924, Palestine was a carve-out. It was defined by the Palestine Order in Council. And it cover the area governed by the British High Commissioner and was the same territory that the Arab Palestinians declined to participate in the administration.

PART I.
PRELIMINARY.
Title.1. This Order may be cited as "The Palestine Order in Council, 1922."
The limits of this Order are the territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applies, hereinafter described as Palestine.

The 1924 Treaty did not alter that in any way.

The Arab Palestinians want to reinterpret history. The British bent over backward in trying to accommodate the reasonable "demands" they saw as their "Right." This was to the chagrin of the Jewish Agency, the chairman of the Palestine National Council, and the Provisional Government in waiting. And still, with all the opportunities the Arab Palestinians had, they came out "Drawing the Short Straw" at nearly every political juncture.

The Arab Palestinians trying to use the Treaty of Lausanne to establish their claim is just another example of poor leadership.
1688645390360.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Palestine 1924
※→ P F Tinkmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

You simply have misinterpreted something.

In 1924, Palestine was a carve-out. It was defined by the Palestine Order in Council. And it cover the area governed by the British High Commissioner and was the same territory that the Arab Palestinians declined to participate in the administration.

PART I.
PRELIMINARY.
Title.1. This Order may be cited as "The Palestine Order in Council, 1922."
The limits of this Order are the territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applies, hereinafter described as Palestine.

The 1924 Treaty did not alter that in any way.

The Arab Palestinians want to reinterpret history. The British bent over backward in trying to accommodate the reasonable "demands" they saw as their "Right." This was to the chagrin of the Jewish Agency, the chairman of the Palestine National Council, and the Provisional Government in waiting. And still, with all the opportunities the Arab Palestinians had, they came out "Drawing the Short Straw" at nearly every political juncture.

The Arab Palestinians trying to use the Treaty of Lausanne to establish their claim is just another example of poor leadership.
1688645390360.png

Most Respectfully,
R
and was the same territory that the Arab Palestinians declined to participate in the administration.
Of course that is not true. Britain tried to get the Palestinians to cooperate with their foreign imposed settler colonial project that violated their rights.

The Palestinians had no obligation to comply.

Forum List

Back