Who are the Israelis?

What do You think about the story?

I can't agree with either,
but lean towards the journalist's principle insistence, despite her misleading about the facts.
I wasn't on the plane. I have been asked (and have asked people) to move so that people who want to sit near each other can. I have seen this among people of all races and religions on multiple airlines. The man says that the reason he asked her to switch was so that a friend of his son could sit next to his son. She (according to him) escalated this into a religious issue. He doesn't say that it was a religious issue.

I wasn't on the plane. I have been asked (and have asked people) to move so that people who want to sit near each other can. I have seen this among people of all races and religions on multiple airlines. The man says that the reason he asked her to switch was so that a friend of his son could sit next to his son. She (according to him) escalated this into a religious issue. He doesn't say that it was a religious issue.

Then why say she provoked him the moment he shows his yarmulke?
The plane is not the issue, even if it's a cheap provocation for a headline,
the question remains about what social rules govern public places in a Halachah state.

Don't blame me because you are an irresponsible Israeli voter.

Try making an accusation you can actually rationalize.

I'm a very responsible voter,
I make sure to see my candidate
at their home and get to know the family.

The subject isn't your opinion about Israel,
it's actually about the Israelis themselves.
Then why do you keep asking me about it? Look, we both know you are an Israeli troll paid to spew garbage in favor of Israel. Fuck your government. Fuck the Israeli right! And fuck your treatment of Palestinians.

You got your country, albeit, you don't deserve one!

Then why do you keep asking me about it? Look, we both know you are an Israeli troll paid to spew garbage in favor of Israel. Fuck your government. Fuck the Israeli right! And fuck your treatment of Palestinians.

You got your country, albeit, you don't deserve one!

What makes one "deserve" a country?

Forum List

Back