Who are the Israelis?

ANYTHING?
Israel is holding off the ground operation to give the US time to appeal to Hamas' better nature and release the hostages, but once the US is convinced that Hamas is fully defined by the events of Oct 7 and has no better nature, the ground operation will go forward to destroy Hamas and prevent any future hostage situations.

Israel is holding off the ground operation to give the US time to appeal to Hamas' better nature and release the hostages, but once the US is convinced that Hamas is fully defined by the events of Oct 7 and has no better nature, the ground operation will go forward to destroy Hamas and prevent any future hostage situations.
Can I take that as a no?

Seriously, what is Israel doing for the hostages?
I have heard of nothing.

It is like they don't care.

Seriously?

Israelis are the only ones putting their lives on the line
fighting the captors to release their relatives.
Unlike the fools offering to reward Hamas.

If Hamas parading the hostages was an indication of them being alive,
after already posting execution videos on family Facebook pages,
and threatening to execute the rest of them; what is the further
setting of the narrative to frame their relatives and Israel in
general, supposed to confirm about Hamas intent to
profit from their death in any situation?

The answer is no to any concessions to the Hamas terrorists, but if you followed the news you wouldn't be asking such stupid questions.

Not only that, even Qatar demands the release of hostages without conditions.

It's the "Free Palestine" demagogues abroad now encouraging Hamas
to profit from the death of the hostages in any situation, enjoying
the abuse of their relatives as entertainment.

Last edited:
The Major General enlisted in the reserves, the day after his son's murder -
"It is impossible to bury him now, so I came"

This is Nir Hajabi, major general in the Daniel Brigade. The day before, his son Yehonatan, a teenager before enlistment, was murdered in Moshav Yachini. "In any case, you can't bury him now, so I came to command my reserve battalion," Nir told me now.

I have no more to add.

Israeli Cultural Revolution - Passion For The Temple | The Imaginative Force | Prophetic Cinema

"Those of vast grasping,
their force of imagination is great and very exalted." - Rabbi Kook

At least among us Jews, those who have a grasp of knowledge,
are those of great imagination. And then there's great daring,
in their descriptions, their thoughts.

We can see this among the prophets.
We can also see this among Kabbalists.
The terminology is full of imaginative power.

Which causes superficial people to think all these folks are confused and need psychiatric hospitalization. But they don't need any, they are entirely normal people. With that, they have great imaginative power, breaking many borders.

In the scientific field, until Psychoanalysis none of this was known. The Freudian psychoanalysis revealed great depths within the human subconscious, symbolic thinking.
Also later, Jung has many observations of this kind - the collective unconscious...the ocean of souls.

So, "those of vast grasping, their force of imagination is great and very exalted, and it's connected with visions that are more general in reality. And according to their courage,
and purity of their spirit, the imaginative power enacts itself through them. To draw exalted imaginations, that the light of the high truth reveals by them. In such revelations that no logical mind can reach".

What does Rabbi Kook want from us? That we are not to be scared of meeting people
of such imaginative force, that we don't think it's a shortcoming, moreover - it is an advantage.

Possibly Rabbi Kook wants something else, besides not being scared to meet such people, rather Rabbi Kook tells You: "Maybe You, the reader, You are one of these great people,
that You don't get scared seeing You have imaginative power that is great ,
use it for these sacred purposes.".

Moment of Wisdom - Praying for our kids | "Haravot Barzel" war official video

These are the soldiers going into Gaza - "It feels like Yom Kippur at the front lines"

Last edited:

A few words from Rabbi Cherki at the wedding of a lone soldier at the Mevo Dotan outpost

Rabbi Cherki traveled to the Mevo Dotan outpost in Samaria to set the wedding ceremony of Yohan, a lone soldier who serves in the 941st reserve battalion of "Netzah Yehudah", with Sarah whose family are members of the "Beit Yehudah Community" in Jerusalem.

Last edited:
Itamar Ben Gvir: I see the tremendous support of Erdogan and his people for the Nazi murderers.
All I can do is suggest to Erdogan that he not only support from afar,
but let them reside in Turkey under his protection.

Forum List

Back