Who Are The Palestinains?

They're less than 0.1% of the Jewish population.

What a lame comparison
All his comparisons are lame and false.

Oh dear. Let's look at this objectively. Some Jews dress just like some Muslims, are we concerned about the absolute numbers that do respectively? Other than that, the photo is just that, a photo of Jews in Jerusalem. Make of it what you will.

Oh, please!

Do you even check yourself where the photos are from?

It's from Beit Shemesh.

Those women are called 'The Taliban cult women' because they dress like the women in Pakistan.

The Rabbis long ago called to stay away from this radical minority in Beit Shemesh, claiming they're not really Jews but a very radical cult. The Rabbis' exact words regarding them were -Shomer Nafsho Yirhak- those who love their souls would stay away.

They're a very small group living in Beit Shemesh, most Hareidi community sees them as insane. Their numbers don't even cross the hundreds.

So yeah, that comparison is more than lame.

palestine.jpg

954899770_05993d92b6_o.jpg

Bar refaeli is still hotter:badgrin:

bar-refaeli-bikini-su-sports-illustrated-2012-16.jpg

OK, but I have friends that hot.

actress-melissa-paradise--large-msg-133308648746.jpg

leave that aside, where did she get that swimsuit?!:eek:

How fascinating it is that Palestinians & their supporters cry about how many more Palestinians have been killed by Israeli's than Israeli's killed by Palestinians & yet the Palestinians keep on attacking Israeli's to insure Israeli retaliations to keep this trend going. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

Which life form is lower? Roaches who don't kill their own offsprings, or Palestinians who do?

How precious is a mother's love. Feel the Palestinian pride.

Not even animals give up their YOUNG without a fight, and most of the time, it's a fight to the death TO PROTECT THEM.... Seems these muslims aren't as ethical, as FERAL DOGS!

Do you see any mention of DEATH on your picture.... I can wait, I can also wait for your observation about the Palestine child dressed up as a suicide bomber!

You posted an image that was probably photo shopped and published by the Hasbara bunch.

I post something from an Israeli news outlet.

"Vandals scrawled "Death to Arabs" and "Greetings to Fureidis, Price Tag," on the windows of the practice of a Druze dentist in Yokneam on Wednesday, the latest in a spate of hate crimes that has swept Israel in recent weeks."

http://www.haaretz.com/polopoly_fs/..._gen/derivatives/landscape_640/1971114219.jpg

Hate crimes in north Israel: 'Death to Arabs' scrawled on window, car tires punctured - National Israel News | Haaretz

Do you see any mention of DEATH on your picture.... I can wait, I can also wait for your observation about the Palestine child dressed up as a suicide bomber!

You posted an image that was probably photo shopped and published by the Hasbara bunch.

"Vandals scrawled "Death to Arabs" and "Greetings to Fureidis, Price Tag," on the windows of the practice of a Druze dentist in Yokneam on Wednesday, the latest in a spate of hate crimes that has swept Israel in recent weeks."

http://www.haaretz.com/polopoly_fs/..._gen/derivatives/landscape_640/1971114219.jpg

Hate crimes in north Israel: 'Death to Arabs' scrawled on window, car tires punctured - National Israel News | Haaretz

Please find some evidence of that, as you state PROBABLY, and it seems to most, you can't refute it, secondly, what about the Palestine GIRL being dressed as a suicide bomber.... come on, I won't let that go, as I have NEVER SEEN any Israeli child dressed in such a manner.... Palestinian's are SHIT PEOPLE for treating their children like that. In America those dogs would be arrested for child abuse, at least, and attempted murder would be more appropriate!

i what about the Palestine GIRL being dressed as a suicide bomber

Unless you show me the source, I say it is Hasbara propaganda.

But here is something you would approve of:

w-israeli-boy-gun.jpg.jpg

Where is the SUICIDE VEST????

The parties in the conflict have different means. The Israelis have an overwhelming arms advantage, the Christians and Muslims have what they have. When desperate the Japanese used kimakazis. The Jews had Masada. Grow up.

The parties in the conflict have different means. The Israelis have an overwhelming arms advantage, the Christians and Muslims have what they have. When desperate the Japanese used kimakazis. The Jews had Masada. Grow up.

Did those people use their children as weapons of mass destruction? ONLY dog muslims use their children, the HOPE of all people are their children, except the dog muslims!

paint can be removed, if you plant a bomb and blow it up you can't put every thing back together

Yes, different means for different people. Just curious, who were those scum of the earth people who actually stooped so low as to murder all the members of a world Olympics team in Munich?

Forum List

Back