Who Are The Palestinains?

Maybe Tinmore should go to a travel agent & ask for a ticket to --- Palestine. Heh Heh!

One of my relatives works there; Most of the staff are very anti-Israel.

I called to ask them why they were negotiating with someone who has no authority to make a deal instead of the elected government.

He asked me to hold on while he got the information. About twenty minutes later he got back on the phone and said: "Uhh, can I get back to you? We can't find Palestine."

They have every political party in Palestine listed as terrorists, but they don't know where it is.:eusa_doh:
You blew it, Tinmore. Should have asked the guy for a 1948 map.

Have you ever talked to the State Department?

I have.:eusa_doh::laugh::laugh: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

One of my relatives works there; Most of the staff are very anti-Israel.

I called to ask them why they were negotiating with someone who has no authority to make a deal instead of the elected government.

He asked me to hold on while he got the information. About twenty minutes later he got back on the phone and said: "Uhh, can I get back to you? We can't find Palestine."

They have every political party in Palestine listed as terrorists, but they don't know where it is.:eusa_doh:
Ha ha ha. Keep writing and calling Tinmore!

9 leading countries have listed palestinian Hamas as terrorist plus EU, four more will not have contact with hamas, three have listed it as not terrorist and most have no opinion.
There are other groups that use the name hamas in other countries where they carry out their own terrorist activity.

So you have a small group of self appointed assholes who pretend to be the "international community."
So you call your own country the USA, all of Europe including the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Australia...self appointed assholes?

If you hate your own country that much in favor of these Palestinian terrorist animals, why don't you just give up your citizenship and leave? Nobody's stopping you, you know, and don't let the door hit your behind.

I love my country.

I just hate the assholes who are destroying it.

So you have a small group of self appointed assholes who pretend to be the "international community."
So you call your own country the USA, all of Europe including the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Australia...self appointed assholes?

If you hate your own country that much in favor of these Palestinian terrorist animals, why don't you just give up your citizenship and leave? Nobody's stopping you, you know, and don't let the door hit your behind.

I love my country.

So move to Canada..

I love my country.

Yeah, and you're one of them. YOUR COUNTRY has labeled Hamas as a terrorist organization, and RIGHTLY SO. Accept it, or give up your citizenship and leave.

I too am not happy about radical Muslims here on our American soil.

I love my country.

no_more_foreign_aid_so_arabs_can_hate_america_for_free.jpg

Just like Tinmore, I too hate the "assholes" who are determined to destroy our country. At least this time justice prevailed for peace loving Americans.

Funny priceless picture, American flag burner

I love my country.

I love my country.

So move to Canada..

It is they who should move and Canada is too good for them.

I love my country.

Incredible...

As in, lacking credibility - given your ongoing defense of Hamas, and your labeling of all the countries whom condemn their terrorism as 'self-appointed assholes' - including the United States...

Knocking your own country in order to try (and fail) to bolster the case for Hamas...

Last edited:
That IS interesting.

I would like to see it taken forward to now.

However, I didn't see how the question was asked, what was the sample group, were methods consistent across each measure. Sadly, it is easy to get a trend line or a survey to give just the result that you wanted, so these factors need to be known.

Good point. He says he loves our country & yet supports Muslim terrorists who are determined to destroy America.

I love my country.

Incredible...

As in, lacking credibility - given your ongoing defense of Hamas, and your labeling of all the countries whom condemn their terrorism as 'self-appointed assholes' - including the United States...

Knocking your own country in order to try (and fail) to bolster the case for Hamas...

Good point. He says he loves our country & yet supports Muslim terrorists who are determined to destroy America.

I love my country.

Incredible...

Yeah! For America to end, it needs more "patriots" like Tinmore!! Ha ha ha.

Oh well. At least he's here entertaining us rather than out with his Muslim terrorist friends in their efforts to kill us Americans & bring our country down.

Incredible...

Yeah! For America to end, it needs more "patriots" like Tinmore!! Ha ha ha.

That IS interesting.

I would like to see it taken forward to now.

However, I didn't see how the question was asked, what was the sample group, were methods consistent across each measure. Sadly, it is easy to get a trend line or a survey to give just the result that you wanted, so these factors need to be known.

Look up the Gallup poll then. Americans' Sympathies for Israel Match All-Time High

Noting wrong with a recount. :D

Though I suspect it would bring the same results.
America is just a little slow on the uptake. It is utterly confused by Israeli propaganda, and cannot let go of the idea that if Israel says its represents all Jews, then it must be telling the truth.

And sadly, the US is just a bit too tied in to letting the winners take all, and the losers go to the wall.
Although Mid West America is probably the most civilised and pleasant part of the world to visit, with legendary stories of courtesy and hospitality, they have a fixation with Israel, believing it to be the sheriff of Dodge City, when it is actually the Railroad Company.

Noting wrong with a recount. :D

Though I suspect it would bring the same results.
America is just a little slow on the uptake. It is utterly confused by Israeli propaganda, and cannot let go of the idea that if Israel says its represents all Jews, then it must be telling the truth.

And sadly, the US is just a bit too tied in to letting the winners take all, and the losers go to the wall.
Although Mid West America is probably the most civilised and pleasant part of the world to visit, with legendary stories of courtesy and hospitality, they have a fixation with Israel, believing it to be the sheriff of Dodge City, when it is actually the Railroad Company.
You act like you know what you're talking about but really, you don't.

All America, it's people, administrations, and both houses of government has supported Israel as an ally and will continue to do so. And things are definitely not going to change, now that Islam and and it's followers have declared war on America and everything the West stands for.

Forum List

Back