Who Are The Palestinians " III "

Thanks, (pally) Mom.

When [16-year-old Muntasir Al-Shawa] recently informed his mother that he intended to carry out a terrorist attack against Israeli Jews.... she gave him tips on how to properly prepare himself to carry out the attack.

"... I'll come back to you as a martyr." The term "martyr" in the Palestinian Arab lexicon means somebody who dies in the course of murdering or attempting to murder Jews.

"Go bathe, pray, bow down to Allah and then there might be a chance that Allah will agree to accept you [as a martyr]. The following night he came back to me as a martyr. Praise Allah." — Muntasir Al-Shawa's mother, to her son.

Gee-had denied for these Shia wannabes.

Security forces uncovered attempts by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ Quds Force to recruit Palestinians to carry out terror attacks against Israeli targets, and arrested two West Bank men suspected of planning an attack, the Shin Bet security agency said Monday.

Hamas Charter: “Israel will exist until Islam obliterates it, just as it obliterated others before it.”

“The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews.”

“Jihad is the path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of wishes.”

Bethlehem | Walking with Palestinian Christians | short film documentary | The Living Stones​

There’s much more that the west could do to combat Pally terrorism. The most obvious of which is to stop the welfare payments to the PA funding the Abbas / Hamas Death Cults.

This Arab was told he was a “palestinian” until he conducted research and learned that “palestine” and “palestinians” never existed…

Forum List

Back