Who are the real traitors?

Real traitors?

• Total voters
Our current president is the biggest traitor this country has ever had. Harry Reid, Holder, Sebilius, they're right up there with him.

Our current president is the biggest traitor this country has ever had. Harry Reid, Holder, Sebilius, they're right up there with him.

Actually, the biggest sellout to this country in recent memory is George Jr. (aka "Shrub"), because he let Cheney run over him and sell this country out to Halliburton and the corporations.

Face it................those at the top didn't get super defensive about their tax cuts until Jr. said it was all right (under the direction of Cheney).

I'd really like to know why Cheney and Jr. said that a tax cut was all right even after they'd started the war with Iraq? When you start a war, you don't give tax cuts, you get tax increases.

Do you think that WWII would have been won if the president at the time would have given tax cuts instead of asking for the country to contribute towards the war effort?

If we'd done tax cuts, we'd all be speaking German right now.

Actually, the biggest sellout to this country in recent memory is George Jr. (aka "Shrub"), because he let Cheney run over him and sell this country out to Halliburton and the corporations.

Face it................those at the top didn't get super defensive about their tax cuts until Jr. said it was all right (under the direction of Cheney).

I'd really like to know why Cheney and Jr. said that a tax cut was all right even after they'd started the war with Iraq? When you start a war, you don't give tax cuts, you get tax increases.

Do you think that WWII would have been won if the president at the time would have given tax cuts instead of asking for the country to contribute towards the war effort?

And you insist on repeating that tired old line. "Bush did it." I honestly don't understand how you could believe that. At any rate, you're calling a man who laid the foundation for Obama and his goons to capture Bin Laden a "sellout." Funny, my definition of a sellout is one who gives in to lobbyists. If you may recall, Obama gave in to the radical left and delayed the Keystone XL pipeline. Not even he knows how badly he will pay for it.

"Bush did it." Moving on.

I honestly cannot believe you're insisting on raising taxes. Obama promised to end the Iraq war in 2008. The war went on three more years. When you start a war, you win it. Not tucking tail and running like bald faced cowards. I hate war. I loathe it. But I was also told never to run from a fight I started. The most powerful military in the world, and we have a pacifist in the White House, killing innocent civilians the middle east with drones. Pathetic. Even Bush wasn't that careless. You only support war when a liberal is waging it.

How would you know? Were you even alive back then? You demonstrate your ignorance on the subject. The Government borrowed money and sold war bonds to pay for the war. The only thing taxpayers were effected by was the inflation that resulted from all that printing of money. Besides, if it weren't for the sacrifices of those men and boys out there, we would be speaking German and Japanese.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

― Cicero

And you insist on repeating that tired old line. "Bush did it." I honestly don't understand how you could believe that. At any rate, you're calling a man who laid the foundation for Obama and his goons to capture Bin Laden a "sellout." Funny, my definition of a sellout is one who gives in to lobbyists. If you may recall, Obama gave in to the radical left and delayed the Keystone XL pipeline. Not even he knows how badly he will pay for it.

I honestly cannot believe you're insisting on raising taxes. Obama promised to end the Iraq war in 2008. The war went on three more years. When you start a war, you win it. Not tucking tail and running like bald faced cowards. I hate war. I loathe it. But I was also told never to run from a fight I started. The most powerful military in the world, and we have a pacifist in the White House, killing innocent civilians the middle east with drones. Pathetic. Even Bush wasn't that careless. You only support war when a liberal is waging it.

How would you know? Were you even alive back then? You demonstrate your ignorance on the subject. The Government borrowed money and sold war bonds to pay for the war. The only thing taxpayers were effected by was the inflation that resulted from all that printing of money. Besides, if it weren't for the sacrifices of those men and boys out there, we would be speaking German and Japanese.

They will always go to their scripts. They still think Halliburton was the reason for the so called invasion of Iraq. Meanwhile these smelly hypocrites, who claim to be all concerned about the poor, tortured and oppressed, weep for Saddam Hussein.

Of course there has been plenty of factchecks in regards to Halliburton, and it has turned out that Clinton did award at least 4 no bid contracts in the 90s to Halliburton. Not that any of the hypocrites on the left care. They still vote for a man that "killed Bin Laden." Here, I thought the left thought Bush and Cheney did 911 for oil and Halliburton. So, what does the left do? They brag for Obama killing Osama even though they believe terrorism is a bumper sticker myth. They then cheer for Obama killing the mythical terrorists with non-stop drones. We already know they do not give one shit about the 4 Americans they abandoned for political expediency in an election year, and then they sold the notion of a spontaneous attack cause they bragged incessantly that the mythical al qaeda was on the run. It is difficult to keep up with them. No, it is actually impossible.

Why?

Cause they stand for nothing. They take on at least two side of an issue, and if there is a 3rd side they will take on the 3rd side too.

The truth after fact checks in regards to Halliburton and the lies the democrats tell through their stupid sheep on the left. Not that they will care or even read this. Cause I have posted it before. They are morons.
--------------------------------------------------

FrontPage Magazine - The Facts on Halliburton

It is certainly true that during a two year period Halliburton’s revenue from Defense Department contracts doubled. However, that increase in revenue occurred from 1998 to 2000 - during the Clinton administration.

In 1998, Halliburton's total revenue was $14.5 billion, which included $284 million of Pentagon contracts. Two years later, Halliburton’s DoD contracts more than doubled.

Regarding the Iraq contracts, Halliburton was accused by Democrats of receiving special "no-bid" contracts because of Cheney’s influence. One advertisement by the Democrats charged, "Bush gave contracts to Halliburton instead of fighting corporate corruption."

FactCheck.org an organization which ascertains the validity of political campaign advertisements researched this accusation. According to FactCheck, "The Bush administration is doing a fair amount to fight corporate corruption, convicting or indicting executives of Enron, Arthur Andersen, Tyco International, Worldcom, Adelphia Communications Corporation, Credit Suisse First Boston, HealthSouth Corporation and others, including Martha Stewart. The Department of Justice says it has brought charges against 20 executives of Enron alone, and its Corporate Fraud Task Force says it has won convictions of more than 250 persons to date. Bush also signed the Sarbanes-Oxley legislation in 2002, imposing stringent new accounting rules in the wake of the Arthur Andersen scandal."

When Factcheck.org checked the facts about allegations by Democrats that there was a scandal because of the "no-bid" contracts awarded to Halliburton they stated, "It is false to imply that Bush personally awarded a contract to Halliburton. The ‘no-bid contract’ in question is actually an extension of an earlier contract to support U.S. troops overseas that Halliburton won under open bidding. In fact, the notion that Halliburton benefited from any cronyism has been poo-poohed by a Harvard University professor, Steven Kelman, who was administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy in the Clinton administration. ‘One would be hard-pressed to discover anyone with a working knowledge of how federal contracts are awarded...who doesn't regard these allegations as being somewhere between highly improbable and utterly absurd,’ Kelman wrote in the Washington Post last November." (Emphasis added.)

The Center for Public Integrity another public interest group also investigated the purported scandal of the Halliburton "no-bid" contracts. They wrote:

In Iraq, Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR) has been awarded five contracts worth at least $10.8 billion, including more than $5.6 billion under the U.S. Army's Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP) contract, an omnibus contract that allows the Army to call on KBR for support in all of its field operations. When the Army needs a service performed, it issues a "task order," which lays out specific work requirements under the contract…From 1992 to 1997, KBR held the first LOGCAP contract awarded by the Army, but when it was time to renew the contract, the company lost in the competitive bidding process to DynCorp after the General Accounting Office reported in February 1997 that KBR had overrun its estimated costs in the Balkans by 32 percent (some of which was attributed to an increase in the Army's demands). KBR (obtained) the third LOGCAP contract in December 2001
…n November 2002 the Army Corps of Engineers tasked KBR to develop a contingency plan for extinguishing oil well fires in Iraq…[O]n March 24, 2003, the Army Corps announced publicly that KBR had been awarded a contract to restore oil-infrastructure in Iraq, potentially worth $7 billion. The contract KBR received…would eventually include 10 distinct task orders. KBR did not come close to reaching the contract ceiling, billing just over $2.5 billion…The contract was awarded without submission for public bids or congressional notification. In their response to congressional inquiries, Army officials said they determined that extinguishing oil fires fell under the range of services provided under LOGCAP, meaning that KBR could deploy quickly and without additional security clearances.

Neither the Center for Public Integrity nor Factcheck.org determined anything sinister about Halliburton’s no-bid" contracts for the Iraq war. Two nonpartisan, nonaligned, public interest organizations have investigated the Halliburton allegations and found them to be specious allegations made for purely political purposes.

An L.A. Times op-ed of April 22 said, "Halliburton Received No-Bid Contracts During Clinton Administration For Work In Bosnia And Kosovo." An October 2003 article in the (Raleigh, NC) News & Observer quoted Bill Clinton's Undersecretary Of Commerce William Reinsch as saying "'Halliburton has a distinguished track record,' he said. 'They do business in some 120 countries. This is a group of people who know what they're doing in a difficult business. It's a particularly difficult business when people are shooting at you.'"

If Democrats want to investigate a scandal involving Iraq they should devote their efforts to the UN "Oil-for-Food" program instead of Halliburton. However, they will not because Saddam Hussein is not a candidate in this presidential election.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Just read the bold faced. Remember that oil for food thing? LOL at the morons on the left.

I wake up, I read more hypocrisy from the left. There is nothing more fun on these boards than to destroy all liberals with truth. They cannot handle it.

They are losers. All of them.

Imagine if the scofflaw Cliver Bundy were a black man, the same paranoid wackos now defending him would want him lynched. It's so interesting that a welfare cowboy is defended for breaking the law and now the constitution is about free stuff for moochers. America you grow dumber by the day.

"That Sean Hannity and other far right wing pundits are supporting the regional militiamen and their mooching hero rather than the US government gives you an idea what side they’d be on if they were in Pakistan…" 5 Ways Nevada Rancher Militia Resembles Pakistan's Taliban | Informed Comment

I don't believe the only chance is to burn it all down.

But it could come to that.

The think that is most disconcerting is that so many young voters who fell for The Great Hopey/Changie Messianic figure are now so disillusioned that they will stay out of politics and even sit out elections entirely. Among them could be the few people who could put things right but have decided not to.

Kind of an "Everyman's Atlas Shrugged".

Don't want to believe it? The figures to watch at the mid-terms will NOT be the winners/losers; it'll be the turnout stats (not just the overall %) that tell you where America will go.

If they don't turn out......your guys have a chance. You are sniffing at something accurate, anyway.

You might be the only person I know who thinks low turnout will hurt the GOP. What a fucking odd thing to say.

Are they those who believe the federal government has overwhelming authority, or those who believe the only way to save America is to burn the government to the ground? Or are they those who don't care and are satisfied so long as they can play video games and have ready access to social media?
Personally, the traitors are those who justify a government eager to become a tyranny by manipulating the Constitution to justify them breaking it.

The answer is 'None of the Above.' Stay in school, kid.

Obama and his goons? You mean Seal Team 6? They are goons?

What radical left? The citizens of Nebraska? Name their lobbyist.

You know nothing of war or even fistfights. Why are you speaking as though you do. Your weird mind thinks we ran from Iraq?

What is a bald faced coward?

Pacifists don't kill people with drones. You have a cognitive problem.

Were you alive back then?

Only inflation huh?

And....we end with a patriotic call out to "the troops" from a guy who is too fat, too lazy and too scared to join up. Wonderful. Great post.

Imagine if the scofflaw Cliver Bundy were a black man, the same paranoid wackos now defending him would want him lynched.

That is an offensive and unfounded speculation. Put the fucking card away for two seconds. Can you manage that, or are you just addicted to it?

Face it................those at the top didn't get super defensive about their tax cuts until Jr. said it was all right (under the direction of Cheney).....

That post was ignorant and idiotic in several ways. You need to go take up residence on the Conspiracy Forum because you have clearly gone past far-left to Looney Land. WTF is wrong with you?

Conservatives keep trying to equate the KKK with the Democratic party but it's just excruciatingly stupid. No one believes that except for Southern Republican mouth-breathers.

The KKK started in the SOUTH. In the SOUTHERN CONFEDERACY. IN THE SOUTHERN RACIST SLAVE-OWNING CONFEDERACY. The racist Southern failed Confederacy that is now racist Southern Republican. Do you understand? RACIST SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT BECAME RACIST SOUTHERN REPUBLICAN.

The key words there are "racist" and "southern".

So your claim is that the Black Codes being enforced by Democrats to disarm African Americans in Chicago are not derived from the KKK era?

Tell ya what..................apparently you've got your own computer with a connection to the internet, so you can do your own homework if required.

Google "southern strategy" sometime, and then come back and tell me how much the current day Republicans are related to Lincoln.

Additionally, look up the same stuff and tell me how Democrats don't like black people.

You Republicans have been trying to hoist that bullshit on to a lot of people for a decade or two.

Sorry.................but the current Republican party has ZERO resemblance to the Republican party of Lincoln.

At least Lincoln was able to see the value of those different from his own understanding. The current crop of the GOP seems to think that if you're different, you should be kicked out of the country.

It's all about history, which you want to ignore.

The history of your party is just as important as what they're doing today.

They have a history of being low-lifes, and they seem to continue the practice today, only now they've changed tactics, and figured out new angles. They still support destructive, abusive policies designed to cause division and hatred.

Depends how you define "traitor" I guess.

Generally a traitor is someone who goes against your view of what things should be.

A Communist can love the US and believe it should be a Communist country, this is them wanting what they think is best for the country. Many would say they are not patriots, but traitors. They might say they are in fact patriots, therefore not traitors.

However a Republican will say that the US is Capitalist and anyone who goes against this is clearly a traitor and not a patriot.

Often people who use the term "patriot" are talking about their view and someone going against this view. So in the Iraq War in 2003, those who spoke out against the war were labelled traitors, not patriots. But surely if you love your country and don't think the Iraq war was a good idea, then speaking out is being patriotic.

Patriot and patriotic are emotional words used to pacify other people. I don't like these words.

I've got news for you, Halliburton is still contracting overseas for Obama. Nothing has changed.

Halliburton was simply a phony scandal to pull the wool over people's eyes.

Last edited:
Depends how you define "traitor" I guess.

Generally a traitor is someone who goes against your view of what things should be.

A Communist can love the US and believe it should be a Communist country, this is them wanting what they think is best for the country. Many would say they are not patriots, but traitors. They might say they are in fact patriots, therefore not traitors.

However a Republican will say that the US is Capitalist and anyone who goes against this is clearly a traitor and not a patriot.

Often people who use the term "patriot" are talking about their view and someone going against this view. So in the Iraq War in 2003, those who spoke out against the war were labelled traitors, not patriots. But surely if you love your country and don't think the Iraq war was a good idea, then speaking out is being patriotic.

Patriot and patriotic are emotional words used to pacify other people. I don't like these words.

Being a traitor is telling the Russians you'll be more flexible after the election......

You Republicans have been trying to hoist that bullshit on to a lot of people for a decade or two.

Sorry.................but the current Republican party has ZERO resemblance to the Republican party of Lincoln.

SORRY, but the current democrat party has COMPLETE resemblance to what it has always been - the party of oppression, slavery, imprisonment, control, and manipulation; through the whip, through the taxman, or through demagoguery.

You don't like the ACTUAL HISTORY of your party "hoisted" on you? Too fucking bad. Someone should have thought of that before trying to tear the country apart on behalf of slavery, trying to reinstitute slavery by other means when that failed, oppressing freed and free Americans for many decades after that, throwing American citizens into concentration camps, performing deadly Mengele-esque medical experiments on African Americans, condemning millions of poor Americans to new urban 'camps' called ghettos or housing projects, etc.

It's your shit. Face it and deal with it. You, little bicycle boy, have lost all sense and reason lately.

Last edited:

SORRY, but the current democrat party has COMPLETE resemblance to what it has always been - the party of oppression, slavery, imprisonment, control, and manipulation; through the whip, through the taxman, or through demagoguery.

You don't like the ACTUAL HISTORY of your party "hoisted" on you? Too fucking bad. Someone should have thought of that before trying to tear the country apart on behalf of slavery, trying to reinstitute slavery by other means when that failed, oppressing freed and free Americans for many decades after that, throwing American citizens into concentration camps, performing deadly Mengele-esque medical experiments on African Americans, condemning millions of poor Americans to new urban 'camps' called ghettos or housing projects, etc.

It's your shit. Face it and deal with it. You, little bicycle boy, have lost all sense and reason lately.

The morons on the left are completely oblivious to the Democratic strategy that has worked since the "Great Society. "

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."

LBJ

There is the strategy. It has worked too, hasn't it?

Yeah, perhaps Al Gore was not so influenced by his father Al Gore sr who was a dedicated segregationist.

Perhaps Clinton was not influenced by James Fulbright, who was his mentor and was also a dedicated segregationist.

The left wing are so easy to lie to and there has been a great rewriting of history. Scary really. Makes you wonder how much of history that we have learned is totally untrue.

The democrats still take credit for freeing the slaves, and they think it was mainly democrats that passed the civil rights act in 1964, even though it was a majority of Republicans. They still think it was democrats that desegregated the schools, when it was actually republicans. They sure take credit though, don't they?

Fucking morons. Fucking hypocrites. That is all the morons on the left are.

Conservatives keep trying to equate the KKK with the Democratic party but it's just excruciatingly stupid. No one believes that except for Southern Republican mouth-breathers.

The KKK started in the SOUTH. In the SOUTHERN CONFEDERACY. IN THE SOUTHERN RACIST SLAVE-OWNING CONFEDERACY. The racist Southern failed Confederacy that is now racist Southern Republican. Do you understand? RACIST SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT BECAME RACIST SOUTHERN REPUBLICAN.

The key words there are "racist" and "southern".

You are entitled to your own opinion. But not your own facts. And I've witnessed over the years the bullshit that the likes of you spew to try to change the past with your revisionist history.

Bottom line is that the KKK was started by Democrats whether you like it or not. It was the Radical Republicans in Congress that championed the rights of freed slaves.

It was the Radical Republicans who convinced President Grant that he had to take action against the KKK.

These are facts. You can't change them. No matter how hard you huff and puff and try to blow down the house of truth, you won't. Because truth in history will always prevail.

Forum List

Back