Who are the real traitors?

Real traitors?

• Total voters

The closest thing we have to "traitors" are the hardcore partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum. They're more interested in "winning" by any means necessary than anything else. They'll lie and spin and deny and divert and distort to avoid the humility and cooperation on which the Constitution so depends. They're narcissists who'd much rather point the finger at the other guy than look in the mirror and clean their own house, regardless of the decay around them. They represent a minority of the population but have the most influence because of their volume.

Traitors? No. Terribly destructive and don't care? Definitely.

Find another fucking hobby.

Last edited:
Imagine if the scofflaw Cliver Bundy were a black man, the same paranoid wackos now defending him would want him lynched. It's so interesting that a welfare cowboy is defended for breaking the law and now the constitution is about free stuff for moochers. America you grow dumber by the day.

"That Sean Hannity and other far right wing pundits are supporting the regional militiamen and their mooching hero rather than the US government gives you an idea what side they’d be on if they were in Pakistan…" 5 Ways Nevada Rancher Militia Resembles Pakistan's Taliban | Informed Comment

Wow just wow. Comparing American Conservatives to the Taliban is right off the Richter scale.

The closest thing we have to "traitors" are the hardcore partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum. They're more interested in "winning" by any means necessary than anything else. They'll lie and spin and deny and divert and distort to avoid the humility and cooperation on which the Constitution so depends. They're narcissists who'd much rather point the finger at the other guy than look in the mirror and clean their own house, regardless of the decay around them.

So, you are on the cool side where you do not lean one way or the other? Why don't I believe you?

Everyone has an opinion. If you don't, then what the fuck are you doing coming on a political debate board?

No, there are always assholes like you, who claim to be just...."above it all."

Keep on lying to yourself. Or just stay in the middle. Either way you have successfully convinced yourself of something that is as mythical as the utopia the potheads on the left try to sell.

Now, why don't you dream of the day you will be living in harmony under big beautiful tree with blue wings with the rest of tree hugging hippies.

Last edited by a moderator:

The closest thing we have to "traitors" are the hardcore partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum. They're more interested in "winning" by any means necessary than anything else. They'll lie and spin and deny and divert and distort to avoid the humility and cooperation on which the Constitution so depends. They're narcissists who'd much rather point the finger at the other guy than look in the mirror and clean their own house, regardless of the decay around them.

So, you are on the cool side where you do not lean one way or the other? Why don't I believe you?

Everyone has an opinion. If you don't, then what the fuck are you doing coming on a political debate board?

Keep on lying to yourself. Or just stay in the middle. Either way you have successfully convinced yourself of something that is as mythical as the utopia the potheads on the left try to sell.

Now, why don't you dream of the day you will be living in harmony under big beautiful tree with blue wings with the rest of tree hugging hippies.

Oops, struck a nerve. And I'm glad you bring this up.

Another symptom of adherence to a partisan ideology is this kind of binary thought. Either/or, black or white.

I'm not in the middle, I'm just as passionate about any given issue as you. But my opinions don't happen to conveniently, predictably and transparently fall in line with one ideology or another. Nor do I have to play the games of spin, diversion, denial, distortion, hyperbole and outright lies practiced by partisan ideologues.

Further, partisan ideologues are in the minority, they're just louder and therefore more destructive. Put another way: There's a lot more of me than there are of you.

I can understand your anger.

Last edited:
Being a traitor is telling the Russians you'll be more flexible after the election......

Just that?

No.

Just a prime example.

Democrats help our enemies in numerous ways. I don't have the time nor the inclination to go into great detail because you know this anyway. You've been told it's okay.

Imagine if the scofflaw Cliver Bundy were a black man, the same paranoid wackos now defending him would want him lynched. It's so interesting that a welfare cowboy is defended for breaking the law and now the constitution is about free stuff for moochers. America you grow dumber by the day.

"That Sean Hannity and other far right wing pundits are supporting the regional militiamen and their mooching hero rather than the US government gives you an idea what side they’d be on if they were in Pakistan…" 5 Ways Nevada Rancher Militia Resembles Pakistan's Taliban | Informed Comment

Wow just wow. Comparing American Conservatives to the Taliban is right off the Richter scale.

All we want to do is put chains on slaves and chop heads off for not growing their beards.

Another symptom of adherence to a partisan ideology is this kind of binary thought. Either/or, black or white.

I'm not in the middle, I'm just as passionate about any given issue as you. But my opinions don't happen to conveniently, predictably and transparently fall in line with one ideology or another. Nor do I have to play the games of spin, diversion, denial, distortion, hyperbole and outright lies practiced by partisan ideologues.

Further, partisan ideologues are in the minority, they're just louder and therefore more destructive. Put another way: There's a lot more of me than there are of you.

You are not in the middle. Please. Explain.

Bill Clinton, by Executive Order, transferred top secret missile guidance technology from the Energy Department to the Commerce Department so it could be sold to the Communist Chinese in return for hundreds of thousands in campaign contributions from the Chinese Government into the Clinton campaign.
We now have Communist Chinese nuclear warheads aimed at us as a result of that.

That is treason any way you spin it!

All we want to do is put chains on slaves and chop heads off for not growing their beards.

You know what I always find interesting too about the traitors on the left (that is what they all are too.)?

They get all bent out of shape and protest loudly over supposedly torturing the brown terrorists with water boarding.

Interestingly enough, they never protest or even care that our own soldiers are water boarded during their training. Not one thing heard from these potheads on the left about that. I wonder why they do not care one bit about the supposed torture on our own soldiers and they cry loudly about the brown terrorists who in fact torture women, gays and behead anyone that do not think exactly like them, and are hell bound to murder every last infidel on earth.

They are such fucking demented dickbags.

"Constitutional" Militia?

The Constitutional Militia is under the control of the United States Congress.

The "Militia" that went to Nevada and put women and children in front of them while they were training their sniper rifles and military assault weapons on duly appointed agents of the federal government were terrorists.

I did explain. I can't make it much more clear.

But I'll try to put it another way: I'm off to one side, with most of America, watching the endless dishonest, childish and narcissistic rhetorical slap fights between the far left and the far right, seeing the damage it's causing, and observing the resulting decay.

That's about the best I can explain it for ya.

Last edited:
"Constitutional" Militia?

The Constitutional Militia is under the control of the United States Congress.

The "Militia" that went to Nevada and put women and children in front of them while they were training their sniper rifles and military assault weapons on duly appointed agents of the federal government were terrorists.

giphy.gif

Bill Clinton, by Executive Order, transferred top secret missile guidance technology from the Energy Department to the Commerce Department so it could be sold to the Communist Chinese in return for hundreds of thousands in campaign contributions from the Chinese Government into the Clinton campaign.

Bullshit.

Back to the poll:

The Federal Government, the Legislative, Executive, and Judicial Branches, have all been betraying the People who they are supposed to represent for a long long time, at least a Century.

As for Treason, Obama has been committing treason since his first trip overseas when he gave aid and comfort to our islamic enemies.

I did explain. I can't make it much more clear.

But I'll try to put it another way: I'm off to one side, with most of America, watching the endless dishonest, childish and narcissistic rhetorical slap fights between the far left and the far right, seeing the damage it's causing, and observing the resulting damage.

That's about the best I can explain it for ya.

You are off to the side. So, you come on a political debate board to boast about your bullshit.

Got it.

No really, I believe you. You are ensconced in the middle. Man, you are so cool. There, did I edify your bullshit claim?

I'm not in the middle, I'm just as passionate about any given issue as you. But my opinions don't happen to conveniently, predictably and transparently fall in line with one ideology or another.

Do you actually believe your own bullshit?

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Your entire problem is you are stupid as all fuck.

Forum List

Back