"Who Are You Wearing"

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
There is a VERY big difference between being rich and superficiality.

I think I will inspire my children to wear basic solid white t's so their personallities are what is noticed and not their 80$+ tee's

I'll allow them to tell the others that their shirt is the same but someone else paid 70+ dollars for someones name on it, via , SUPERFICIAL.

I think I will inspire my children to wear basic solid white t's so their personallities are what is noticed and not their 80$+ tee's

I'll allow them to tell the others that their shirt is the same but someone else paid 70+ dollars for someones name on it, via , SUPERFICIAL.
Shop Wal-Mart ......... problem solved.

A Cedar Point Amusement Park t-shirt that a girlfriend gave to me about 10 years ago, camouflage underwear that my wife gave to me and socks that are only half-way on my feet so they flop around all over the place when I walk.

I wear what I

Shop Wal-Mart ......... problem solved.
snorg tees.

Much better.

Why not just put them in Mao suits. [eyeroll].

Forum List

Back