🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who are your favorite cover artists, in music, all-time?

Oh let’s not politicize this thread.
Fuck that. Everything's political now thanks to the left.
I love it. You show bad behavior and blame the left for your bad behavior. Typical.

Why are you doing so badly in life? It’s not your fault its

The left
Liberals
Democrats
Blacks
Mexicans.

Your bad behavior and shitty life is your fault and your problem.

Maybe this means you’re incapable of competing on a level playing field.

Im doing fine. America is great for me. To me you sound like your america is not so great. Otherwise why so angry? You don’t sound like you’re doing well. You ok?

I love it. You show bad behavior and blame the left for your bad behavior. Typical.

The left
Liberals
Democrats
Blacks
Mexicans.

Im doing fine. America is great for me. To me you sound like your america is not so great. Otherwise why so angry? You don’t sound like you’re doing well. You ok?
TDS post # 2,756,902

The left
Liberals
Democrats
Blacks
Mexicans.

TDS post # 2,756,902
In November you’ll have bds

The left
Liberals
Democrats
Blacks
Mexicans.

TDS post # 2,756,902
I ALREADY have chronic BDS, Bowel Disorder Smell. Even our neighbors in our townhouse complex have noticed and reported this. It must be the excess fiber in my diet..............

The left
Liberals
Democrats
Blacks
Mexicans.

TDS post # 2,756,902
I ALREADY have chronic BDS, Bowel Disorder Smell. Even our neighbors in our townhouse complex have noticed and reported this. It must be the excess fiber in my diet..............
See you derailed a nice thread.

The left
Liberals
Democrats
Blacks
Mexicans.

TDS post # 2,756,902
See you derailed a nice thread.
Hey, are you talkin' to me or Angelo? IF you're talkin' to ME, remember that it's MY thread. I posted what I did in an effort to be funny. YOU brought up the "bds" garbage, I FINISHED it. And if you DON'T think what I posted is funny, you have a SERIOUS lack of ANY kind of a sense of humor. IF this post WAS directed towards Angelo, then forget about what I just posted. IF it was directed towards ME, then please stay off this thread from this point on. I've reached the point in my life where I do NOT suffer fools, in any way, shape, or form. Thank you.

LeAnn Rimes and Billy Joe Royal (deceased)

God bless you and LeAnn always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of her)

P.S. Billy Joe put his own spin on at least 50 songs.
Thanks, Holly.
You're welcome. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Thanks, again, Holly. You are possibly THE sweetest person that posts on these threads. I appreciate that.
You're welcome and thank you for saying that. Stuff like that in my opinion can't be said enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I tend to prefer originals to covers because I don't care for a cover song that is exactly like the original.

I do love and listen to a lot of cover songs where the song is presented a little differently

Here is a good example

Not too many guys would try to cover Karen Carpenter. She truly had a beautiful voice

Forum List

Back