Zone1 Who Benefits from the Suppression of Racial information on Crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said nothing about privacy of criminals in post #4. I said I would be annoyed if criminals of my same race and gender were described only by that race and gender. How does describing a criminals as "a black male" infringe on his privacy in the slightest? It doesn't, so my concern was not for the privacy of criminals. You scumocrats love to argue against things you halucinate instead things I actually say.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx It could not be any clearer that you are supporting the suppression of evidence when you say you don't believe in broadcasting something as evident as race or gender in the description of a criminal. ANY piece of identifying evidence should be made public. As for me being a democrat--that alone exhibits how far out of touch you are. Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
STFU, moron. You are trolling. It could not be any clearer that you are supporting the suppression of evidence when you say you don't believe in broadcasting something as evident as race or gender in the description of a criminal. ANY piece of identifying evidence should be made public. As for me being a democrat--that alone exhibits how far out of touch you are. Run along troll.

XXXXXXXXXX
I'm fine with including the race in an actual description of a criminal, that includes actual identifying information like height, weight, dorkness or lightness, clothing, age, etc. "Black male" doesn't narrow down the identity of the criminal enough to invade their privacy, which is why I did not mention privacy as you falsely claimed. Your inability to admit to a mistake is what makes me think you're Dumbocrat. If you can do that, I'll reconsider.

"Black male" also doesn't narrow down the identity enough for people to know who to watch out for, so it is useless information, unless you can tell me how the public would benefit. On the other hand, a nightly litany crimes committed by "a black male," could feed into racism and give the impression that all black males are to be suspected.

If Republicans are tired of black people playing the racist card, stop promoting the racism.

"Black male" also doesn't narrow down the identity enough
XXXXXXXXXXXX In this country, "black male" narrows the gender you are searching for by 50% and the skin color narrows it to less than 13% of the population--closer to 6.5% of the total population of the country. You can admit you are wrong at anytime.

You are definitely a moron. In this country, "black male" narrows the gender you are searching for by 50% and the skin color narrows it to less than 13% of the population--closer to 6.5% of the total population of the country. You can admit you are wrong at anytime.
White male narrows it down also and since males commit the majority of crime and white males commit the majority of crimes, then ignorantly ranting endlessly about blacks misses the most accurate assrssment of criminal behavior.

Shut up, Wokester.

I'm fine with including the race in an actual description of a criminal, that includes actual identifying information like height, weight, dorkness or lightness, clothing, age, etc. "Black male" doesn't narrow down the identity of the criminal enough to invade their privacy, which is why I did not mention privacy as you falsely claimed. Your inability to admit to a mistake is what makes me think you're Dumbocrat. If you can do that, I'll reconsider.

"Black male" also doesn't narrow down the identity enough for people to know who to watch out for, so it is useless information, unless you can tell me how the public would benefit. On the other hand, a nightly litany crimes committed by "a black male," could feed into racism and give the impression that all black males are to be suspected.

If Republicans are tired of black people playing the racist card, stop promoting the racism.
"Black male" narrows the suspect pool down to 6% of our population. Specifically, how is that useless? How would lying about the description be beneficial?

Six percent of our population is black. How does that compare with these facts?

2019%20Murderer%20%20Demobraphics-XL.jpg

Specifically who among the prominent black leaders are strongly advocating that blacks get a good education, not dress in a gangster style or speak like gangsters? You know, act like adults.

How would you describe this person? Is this not common attire in the urban areas of major cities?

Appearance-S.jpg

White male narrows it down also and since males commit the majority of crime and white males commit the majority of crimes, then ignorantly ranting endlessly about blacks misses the most accurate assrssment of criminal behavior.
Wow, for once in a lifetime, we agree.

Yes, by all means, if the suspect is a white male, describe him as a white male. That reduces the suspect to a pool of 30% of the population.

Way to go, you're catching on! We are all so impressed with your growth. Keep up the good work.

"Black male" narrows the suspect pool down to 6% of our population.
It narrows it down to just under twenty million people. Not helpful
Specifically, how is that useless?
It is useless because it has no use.

Do you really thing someone will see a news story that says that a "black male" robbed the Liq-o-rama liquor store and say to their wife, "woah, a black male?" I think I know who that is. Get me the phone. Hello, police? I just saw that a black male robbed the liq-o-rama. My next door neighbor is exactly that: a black male. His name? I have no idea. But hey, did the guy that robbed the place walk with a cane? Because my neighbor does, so if the robber does, I got your man. Is there a reward?"

What use do you see for a news story about a crime giving only the race and gender of the perpetrator? You want people to know that black males commit a disproportionate number of crimes? I can't imagine anyone not knowing that, whatever they may pretend.
How would lying about the description be beneficial?
Lying is never beneficial, so of course I did not advocate that anyone lie. You lie when you imply that I did.

Six percent of our population is black. How does that compare with these facts?

Yes, black males commit a disproportionate number of crimes. The welfare system enables the ghetto mentality, and it is fully supported by Republicans.
Specifically who among the prominent black leaders are strongly advocating that blacks get a good education, not dress in a gangster style or speak like gangsters? You know, act like adults.
Winsome Sears
Condi Rice
Candi Owens
Colin Powell
Thomas Sowell
Alan Keyes
Ben Carson, M.D.
The late Herman Cain
Louis Farakhan
Larry Elder
JC Watts

How would you describe this person? Is this not common attire in the urban areas of major cities?

Appearance-S.jpg
I would describe him a product of the welfare state. My physical discription would be "asshole showing his ass." Pressed for more details, I would say shirtless, white boxes, pants below his ass, black dude.

I suppose you would say "black male" and assume that covers the rest?

Wow, for once in a lifetime, we agree.

Yes, by all means, if the suspect is a white male, describe him as a white male. That reduces the suspect to a pool of 30% of the population.

Way to go, you're catching on! We are all so impressed with your growth. Keep up the good work.
I've been way ahead of you. And remain so.

I would describe him a product of the welfare state. My physical discription would be "asshole showing his ass." Pressed for more details, I would say shirtless, white boxes, pants below his ass, black dude.
No one broadcasts gender and race alone. BTW, did you notice the last two words of YOUR description? Notice it dropped the number of people who meet the previous descriptions down to about 6% of the population that also fits those descriptors. Glad you are waking up.

It narrows it down to just under twenty million people. Not helpful

It is useless because it has no use.

Do you really thing someone will see a news story that says that a "black male" robbed the Liq-o-rama liquor store and say to their wife, "woah, a black male?" I think I know who that is. Get me the phone. Hello, police? I just saw that a black male robbed the liq-o-rama. My next door neighbor is exactly that: a black male. His name? I have no idea. But hey, did the guy that robbed the place walk with a cane? Because my neighbor does, so if the robber does, I got your man. Is there a reward?"

What use do you see for a news story about a crime giving only the race and gender of the perpetrator? You want people to know that black males commit a disproportionate number of crimes? I can't imagine anyone not knowing that, whatever they may pretend.

Lying is never beneficial, so of course I did not advocate that anyone lie. You lie when you imply that I did.

Yes, black males commit a disproportionate number of crimes. The welfare system enables the ghetto mentality, and it is fully supported by Republicans.

Winsome Sears
Condi Rice
Candi Owens
Colin Powell
Thomas Sowell
Alan Keyes
Ben Carson, M.D.
The late Herman Cain
Louis Farakhan
Larry Elder
JC Watts

I suppose you would say "black male" and assume that covers the rest?
Wrong. Black males don't commit a disproportionate amount of anything. White males commit the majority of crime and always have. The epitome of white criminality is shown by the election of various white criminal presidents, governors, mayors, legislators, and city council members. You guys rant about government corruption and the majority of people running the government are white men.

If you were a republican, you would know this statement ^^^, is a bald-faced lie. Republicans support WORKfare.
I'm not a Republican, I'm a libertarian temporarily supporting Trump due to Democratic Party cheating.

When was the last time the Republicans made a serious effort to reduce welfare?
Wrong. Black males don't commit a disproportionate amount of anything. White males commit the majority of crime and always have. The epitome of white criminality is shown by the election of various white criminal presidents, governors, mayors, legislators, and city council members. You guys rant about government corruption and the majority of people running the government are white men.
You're are arguing a fantasy against facts. Black men do commit a hugely disproportionate number of violent street crimes. but it is true that white males commit the majority of white collar crimes. If black leaders would encourage black youth to study hard and go to college more of them would become white collar black men, so they could join white men in the white collar corruption.

But the black men and women who run Blue cities are in no way behind their white counterparts in corruption.

No one broadcasts gender and race alone. BTW, did you notice the last two words of YOUR description? Notice it dropped the number of people who meet the previous descriptions down to about 6% of the population that also fits those descriptors. Glad you are waking up.
If no one broadcast race and gender alone, what are we arguing about?

If no one broadcast race and gender alone, what are we arguing about?
I challenge you to find a description of a perpetrator of a crime that is limited to only gender and race. The narrative is to quit giving blacks a negative public image by overwhelming reports of black crime. Indeed, recent reports of violent crimes often wait days before showing photos of the perp if they are black.

I challenge you to find a description of a perpetrator of a crime that is limited to only gender and race. The narrative is to quit giving blacks a negative public image by overwhelming reports of black crime. Indeed, recent reports of violent crimes often wait days before showing photos of the perp if they are black.
Oh, yeah, you're the RINO who called me a moron and lied about me saying I was worried about criminal's privacy. You still having your gimp fight with that other dude?

I piss on your pathetic challenge.

Police told KTLA that they are looking for two suspects, both described as Black men, who fled the scene on foot. The weapon used is believed to have been a blue semiautomatic handgun.

In a news release about the latest robbery, police wrote, “A Black male adult entered the business demanding cash from the cage employee.” They stated that the suspect “did not brandish a firearm during the incident.”

Officers responded to the 500 block of W. Avon Street around 5:15 p.m. for reports of an armed robbery, according to the Freeport Police Department. They learned during their investigation that the victim had been approached by two Black male juveniles while walking, who demanded the victim’s phone. The suspects reportedly had a firearm and threatened the suspect.

I think that the member of a race of people who stormed the capital for no reason and voted for a white criminal as president should not be asking this question about blacks and should be asking that question of people like himself.

I know all kinds of black people who advocate for those things. You talk about dressing like gangsters, but white gangsters wear black and blue suits. So STFU.
kXmk8LeLzM_1446827476174-S.jpg

If you know all kinds of recognized black leaders advocating getting an education, and not acting, dressing, and speaking like thugs, share them with us. Reliable sources and links would be great. But you don't have anything.

kXmk8LeLzM_1446827476174-S.jpg

If you know all kinds of recognized black leaders advocating getting an education, and not acting, dressing, and speaking like thugs, share them with us. Reliable sources and links would be great. But you don't have anything.

I have nothing to prove to you. I'm black and I know that blacks do the things I said. You xxxxxxxxxxx don't seem to understand that the FBI has 30 categories of crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back