Who, Beside Me, is Sick of this Hogg Kid?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
d2FvNai.jpg

16969cce-b573-4b43-89eb-f74f51d1aa53.jpg

gplus-208044313.jpg

gplus2126482549.jpg

Hogg.PNG

Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting @ Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting

hogg-vet.jpg

Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message @ Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message

You want to make a change? Cool!! But… Try to be less of a c*** about it.”

Parkland Victim’s Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims @ Parkland Victim's Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims

Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’@ Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’

Hogg by any other name is still swine! @ Hogg by any other name is still swine!

Best headline by far!

The election is not over yet

He has a lot of NRA lovers to bring down

d2FvNai.jpg

gplus-208044313.jpg

gplus2126482549.jpg

Hogg.PNG

Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting @ Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting

hogg-vet.jpg

Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message @ Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message

Parkland Victim’s Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims @ Parkland Victim's Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims

Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’@ Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’

Best headline by far!
I think Hogg needs to be more up front and personal, as the Democrat Face for the upcoming elections. With his attack on the 2nd amendment, more people move farther right...

If morons like Hogg are the poster girls for the Democrat Party in 2020, they're in a world of shit.

I am more sick of hearing you guys whine than the kid I never heard about was exalted to fame by the crying game played by the right...

They do tend to be easily offended delicate little snowflakes, don’t they?

I am more sick of hearing you guys whine than the kid I never heard about was exalted to fame by the crying game played by the right...

They do tend to be easily offended delicate little snowflakes, don’t they?
I found out with my kids if you ignore them they will go away...
I found out with my kids if you ignore them they will go away...

If they don't move out of state, it doesn't count

d2FvNai.jpg

gplus-208044313.jpg

gplus2126482549.jpg

Hogg.PNG

hogg-vet.jpg

Best headline by far!
Quit bringing him up, then. I'm getting pretty sick of having to defend him, too. It would be doing us both a favor.

Who, Beside Me, is Sick of this Hogg Kid?

Who the fuck keeps starting all these threads about him?

I would have never, or barely ever, heard of the kid if not for this incessant diarrhea-stream of butthurt threads moaning and groaning about a "snot nosed little toe rag" and all the rest of the emotion triggers. And yet here's the OP trotting in several more, apparently having run out of material to start threads on "how much poo you do".

ENOUGH already. Y'all need to find the Big Boy Pants and get a freaking GRIP.

Forum List

Back