Who, Beside Me, is Sick of this Hogg Kid?

The teenager has pwnd the old guys.

:lol:

We must have set a record by now for the sheer number of "Get off my lawn" threads. :itsok:

Don't worry...

He'll eventually die out.

(Just like the Palins did)

Ugh....Palin is like a dog whistle for left loons.
You betcha.....<wink>

To think you voted for her

Yeah..the alternative was just the disaster I figured the jackass would be

Eventually you'll stop trolling me and you won't get your dentures kicked in

I've never heard him speak. But I did see a picture of him doing the black power fist move after a speech he apparently gave. Was he supporting the black panthers or something?

Hogg is another flash in the pan progressive pawn....will be irrelevant in a couple of weeks. Outside of the CNN audience, nobody cares and most americans never even heard of the guy.

If morons like Hogg are the poster girls for the Democrat Party in 2020, they're in a world of shit.
Oh I'm sure he'll be an honorary speaker at the Democratic Convention. Question is will Hogg be a he, she, it, or a they by then?

If morons like Hogg are the poster girls for the Democrat Party in 2020, they're in a world of shit.
Oh I'm sure he'll be an honorary speaker at the Democratic Convention. Question is will Hogg be a he, she, it, or a they by then?

He might but his over the top activism scares the piss out of people who don't live on the coasts.....has the same effect on voters as the k00k Keith Ellison....

If you are a conservative, you want this Hogg guy in the news as often as possible.

Hogg is another flash in the pan progressive pawn....will be irrelevant in a couple of weeks. Outside of the CNN audience, nobody cares and most americans never even heard of the guy.

Gun-cartoon boy waddles in yet again with posts to let everybody know he "doesn't care".
Hilarius Maximus.

d2FvNai.jpg

16969cce-b573-4b43-89eb-f74f51d1aa53.jpg

gplus-208044313.jpg

gplus2126482549.jpg

Hogg.PNG

Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting @ Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting

hogg-vet.jpg

Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message @ Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message

You want to make a change? Cool!! But… Try to be less of a c*** about it.”

Parkland Victim’s Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims @ Parkland Victim's Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims

Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’@ Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’

Hogg by any other name is still swine! @ Hogg by any other name is still swine!

Best headline by far!
David Hogg isn't a journalist, but he plays one on TV.

493E249A00000578-5395765-Senior_David_Hogg_18_was_in_his_AP_Environmental_Science_class_w-m-3_1518704511453.jpg

Gun-cartoon boy waddles in yet again with posts to let everybody know he "doesn't care".
Hilarius Maximus.

Nah....just like to remind the curious about how perpetually giddy progressives get about symbolic stuff that never adds up to dick in the public policy arena. Oh...and how far left k00k activists alienate most voters....

He might but his over the top activism scares the piss out of people who don't live on the coasts.....has the same effect on voters as the k00k Keith Ellison....

If you are a conservative, you want this Hogg guy in the news as often as possible.
Pelosi / Hogg in 2020!

Pelosi / Hogg in 2020!

LOL....WINNING@!!!

Pelosi / Hogg in 2020!

Oprah/Hogg in 2020!

10516%2BJo%2BMaraschino%2BOprah%2Bfront.png

Forum List

Back