Who, Beside Me, is Sick of this Hogg Kid?

Who, Beside Me, is Sick of this Hogg Kid?

Who the fuck keeps starting all these threads about him?

I would have never, or barely ever, heard of the kid if not for this incessant diarrhea-stream of butthurt threads moaning and groaning about a "snot nosed little toe rag" and all the rest of the emotion triggers. And yet here's the OP trotting in several more, apparently having run out of material to start threads on "how much poo you do".

ENOUGH already. Y'all need to find the Big Boy Pants and get a freaking GRIP.
They can't...Hogg is kicking the SNOT out of these pansy ass snowflakes.

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

feed-hogg-nrd-600-300x215.jpg

d2FvNai.jpg

16969cce-b573-4b43-89eb-f74f51d1aa53.jpg

gplus-208044313.jpg

gplus2126482549.jpg

Hogg.PNG

Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting @ Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting

hogg-vet.jpg

Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message @ Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message

You want to make a change? Cool!! But… Try to be less of a c*** about it.”

Parkland Victim’s Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims @ Parkland Victim's Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims

Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’@ Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’

Hogg by any other name is still swine! @ Hogg by any other name is still swine!

Best headline by far!
I like him, he has a very hitler youth thing going on.

you know they are laughing at all of that shit, don't you?

lol....& they ain't going away.

Only Americans seem to think if you have a problem, you solve it by adding to it. Say, your house is on fire, setting more fires will do the trick! This is getting absurd...

Little David Hogg is a puppet of Media Matters and others that want to stifle conservative talk. Little David Hogg's call to pressure advertisers on Laura Ingraham's hour will backfire on his young, naive ass. Fox News has already come out in her support.

Many people plan to boycott the exiting sponsors. That includes me. I will boycott any advertiser that shows disdain for freedom of speech.

Little David Hogg is suffering from delusions of intelligence.

I think Trump noticed that going after the kid is like watching an nuke test at ground zero, and his skin already glows with a sickly sheen.

Forum List

Back