Who, Beside Me, is Sick of this Hogg Kid?

d2FvNai.jpg

16969cce-b573-4b43-89eb-f74f51d1aa53.jpg

gplus-208044313.jpg

gplus2126482549.jpg

Hogg.PNG

Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting @ Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting

hogg-vet.jpg

Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message @ Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message

You want to make a change? Cool!! But… Try to be less of a c*** about it.”

Parkland Victim’s Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims @ Parkland Victim's Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims

Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’@ Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’

Hogg by any other name is still swine! @ Hogg by any other name is still swine!

Best headline by far!
And aren't you 'Conservatives' so proud of the Cruz kid. Someone right up your alley. Why should anyone bitch about him exercising his 2nd Amendments at school? I mean a few more music concerts shot up would make for more interesting news, right? And without a little .223 music, church is so boring.

Asshole, just keep vilifying the children, you make your case so attractive.

I am more sick of hearing you guys whine than the kid I never heard about was exalted to fame by the crying game played by the right...
Camera Hoggs is featured on every CNN and MSNBC show. They put him in our faces and still do.
Good for them. And he, and many others are going to be in your face, this November, and Nov20, when President Pence gets woodshedded.

Yep. Triggered by a kid, vilifying him because after seeing 31 of his classmates shot, he has a problem with the widespread dissemination of war weapons in this nation. Guess what? So do a lot of us that have owned hunting guns for over 60 years.

Yep. Triggered by a kid, vilifying him because after seeing 31 of his classmates shot, he has a problem with the widespread dissemination of war weapons in this nation. Guess what? So do a lot of us that have owned hunting guns for over 60 years.

He must have super good vision to be able to see his classmates get shot from 3 miles away.

He must have super good vision to be able to see his classmates get shot from 3 miles away.
You, like the rest of the right wings cocksucks here, are a fucked up liar. You know for a fact that he was in a classroom when the shooting started. There are multiple witnesses, children and adults, that attest to this.

FACT CHECK: Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass Shooting?

Yet another conspiracy theory is circulating about David Hogg. Here it is, debunked

Not real news: Sites make false claim shooting survivor David Hogg not in school

That you feel it necessary to like about someone that just had 31 of their classmates shot says all that needs to be said about your morals and ethics.

Hogg is another flash in the pan progressive pawn....will be irrelevant in a couple of weeks. Outside of the CNN audience, nobody cares and most americans never even heard of the guy.
And I would guess that most of the people complaining about him have never heard his speeches or interviews and have no idea what his actual stance is on anything. This has nothing to do with policy; when it comes to the Parkland group, it never has. It is a very sad comment on what we have become.

Same as yours: Disarm the American people. It's not encrypted or anything.

What that leads to:

Mass+Graves+(8).jpg

"
Amidst a totalitarian Soviet Union, and under the crushing hammer of Joseph Stalin, great numbers of Soviet citizens as well as foreigners were executed outright by the famous “secret police” – most popularly via a bullet to the base of the skull – in numbers that reached 700,000 (all dumped in mass graves) by the time of the Great Purge of 1937-1938, whereby all of Stalin’s political opponents were effectively silenced. This was the ultimate means to put the fear of Stalin into the Soviet people’s hearts – fear which can quite easily be fashioned into a crude, desperate kind of loyalty by those who wish to not meet the fates of their neighbors. The graves which are scattered all about the former U.S.S.R. are turning up all the time, with horrifying body counts – in Bykivnia, 120,000-250,000; Kurapaty, 30,000 to 200,000; Butovo, more than 20,000; and Sandarmokh, more than 9,000 dead."

"Pol Pot is one more name to add to a list which includes the likes of Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin, as genocide by the staggering numbers was what he was best known for. He has 20,000 mass grave-sites in his name, containing a minimum of 1.38 million bodies. Amongst them are: anyone associated with (or even suspected of) the former government, intellectuals/professionals, and a variety of ethnic/religious groups his regime singled out. "

The top ten mass graves in the world | 1001 questionsKnowledge|Science|Natural|Human|Physical|History|Biology|Social|Cultural

You do realize that he saw 31 of his classmates shot, because the FBI failed to do their job, yet you want to take our guns away.
You do realize that he saw 31 of his classmates shot, because the POLICE, who you liberals hate so much, hid in fear, instead of going in and shooting the 19 year old, yet you want to take our guns away.

You want all the guns to be taken away, and the police and government to protect you. You definitely have a death wish.
when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n1.jpg

^^^ fake news & debunked ^^^

you are a rube.

Hogg is another flash in the pan progressive pawn....will be irrelevant in a couple of weeks. Outside of the CNN audience, nobody cares and most americans never even heard of the guy.
And I would guess that most of the people complaining about him have never heard his speeches or interviews and have no idea what his actual stance is on anything. This has nothing to do with policy; when it comes to the Parkland group, it never has. It is a very sad comment on what we have become.

Same as yours: Disarm the American people. It's not encrypted or anything.

What that leads to:

Mass+Graves+(8).jpg

"
Amidst a totalitarian Soviet Union, and under the crushing hammer of Joseph Stalin, great numbers of Soviet citizens as well as foreigners were executed outright by the famous “secret police” – most popularly via a bullet to the base of the skull – in numbers that reached 700,000 (all dumped in mass graves) by the time of the Great Purge of 1937-1938, whereby all of Stalin’s political opponents were effectively silenced. This was the ultimate means to put the fear of Stalin into the Soviet people’s hearts – fear which can quite easily be fashioned into a crude, desperate kind of loyalty by those who wish to not meet the fates of their neighbors. The graves which are scattered all about the former U.S.S.R. are turning up all the time, with horrifying body counts – in Bykivnia, 120,000-250,000; Kurapaty, 30,000 to 200,000; Butovo, more than 20,000; and Sandarmokh, more than 9,000 dead."

"Pol Pot is one more name to add to a list which includes the likes of Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin, as genocide by the staggering numbers was what he was best known for. He has 20,000 mass grave-sites in his name, containing a minimum of 1.38 million bodies. Amongst them are: anyone associated with (or even suspected of) the former government, intellectuals/professionals, and a variety of ethnic/religious groups his regime singled out. "

The top ten mass graves in the world | 1001 questionsKnowledge|Science|Natural|Human|Physical|History|Biology|Social|Cultural

^^^
image.png

You do realize that he saw 31 of his classmates shot, because the FBI failed to do their job, yet you want to take our guns away.
You do realize that he saw 31 of his classmates shot, because the POLICE, who you liberals hate so much, hid in fear, instead of going in and shooting the 19 year old, yet you want to take our guns away.

You want all the guns to be taken away, and the police and government to protect you. You definitely have a death wish.
View attachment 186085

on several occasions i've heard david hogg say that he doesn't want guns taken away.... that's all you are ever told by the NRA zealots & you believe it....all. to the NRA., it's keeping you scared to sell more guns.

where's obama? wasn't HE suposta be the one to take yer guns away? well, he must be on some extreme CPT, cause he's been gone for over a year....:afro:

Last edited:
I've been around guns for seventy years. I have NEVER heard the term "hunting guns" before.
I think you're full of shit!

He seems like an not to bright kid that can’t get into college, so he is trying to ride a wave of liberalism I hopes it leads to opportunity.

He will be mistaken he is simply a pawn of the left they will be forget him and toss him in the trash like they did for that one broad who they bastardize in order to push the feee birth control agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He seems like an not to bright kid that can’t get into college, so he is trying to ride a wave of liberalism I hopes it leads to opportunity.

He will be mistaken he is simply a pawn of the left they will be forget him and toss him in the trash like they did for that one broad who they bastardize in order to push the feee birth control agenda.

LOL One of our twins (girls) told me he looks like a praying mantis.

Why do you guys find it necessary to lie so much about this kid? Hogg was rejected by some schools, but he has been accepted into some very good colleges also.

Why do you guys find it necessary to lie so much about this kid? Hogg was rejected by some schools, but he has been accepted into some very good colleges also.

he poses a threat.

I've been around guns for seventy years. I have NEVER heard the term "hunting guns" before.
I think you're full of shit!
Your post is too stupid to address. Have you ever hunted?

Forum List

Back