Who, Beside Me, is Sick of this Hogg Kid?

Hogg is another flash in the pan progressive pawn....will be irrelevant in a couple of weeks. Outside of the CNN audience, nobody cares and most americans never even heard of the guy.

Gun-cartoon boy waddles in yet again with posts to let everybody know he "doesn't care".
Hilarius Maximus.

Nah....just like to remind the curious about how perpetually giddy progressives get about symbolic stuff that never adds up to dick in the public policy arena. Oh...and how far left k00k activists alienate most voters....

Uh HUH.

Read post 19. Get back to me on how you're progressing.

"S0n".

d2FvNai.jpg

16969cce-b573-4b43-89eb-f74f51d1aa53.jpg

gplus-208044313.jpg

gplus2126482549.jpg

Hogg.PNG

Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting @ Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting

hogg-vet.jpg

Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message @ Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message

You want to make a change? Cool!! But… Try to be less of a c*** about it.”

Parkland Victim’s Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims @ Parkland Victim's Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims

Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’@ Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’

Hogg by any other name is still swine! @ Hogg by any other name is still swine!

Best headline by far!

'Hogg-Wash': Fed-Up Americans Launch Campaign to Make David Hogg Go Away Once and For All

Parkland activist David Hogg’s 15 minutes of media time may be running out soon. People have become so sick of seeing him constantly pushing gun control on liberal media that they’ve actually started a social media campaign to block him out.

It's a hate crime to post anything critical of David Hogg. I'm reporting this thread to my local SPLC chapter.

The teenager has pwnd the old guys.

:lol:

We must have set a record by now for the sheer number of "Get off my lawn" threads. :itsok:

Don't worry...

He'll eventually die out.

(Just like the Palins did)

Ugh....Palin is like a dog whistle for left loons.
You betcha.....<wink>

To think you voted for her

Yeah..the alternative was just the disaster I figured the jackass would be

Eventually you'll stop trolling me and you won't get your dentures kicked in

oooOOOOooo gonna report him?

d2FvNai.jpg

gplus-208044313.jpg

gplus2126482549.jpg

Hogg.PNG

Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting @ Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting

hogg-vet.jpg

Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message @ Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message

Parkland Victim’s Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims @ Parkland Victim's Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims

Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’@ Washington Times op-ed: ‘David Hogg would’ve made a good brownshirt’

Best headline by far!

d2FvNai.jpg

gplus-208044313.jpg

gplus2126482549.jpg

Hogg.PNG

hogg-vet.jpg

Best headline by far!

'Ahhh, is the widdle baby scared of the big mean teenager.

The teenager has pwnd the old guys.

:lol:

We must have set a record by now for the sheer number of "Get off my lawn" threads. :itsok:

Don't worry...

You betcha.....<wink>

About what I’d expect from the dim witted

Hogg is another flash in the pan progressive pawn....will be irrelevant in a couple of weeks. Outside of the CNN audience, nobody cares and most americans never even heard of the guy.
And I would guess that most of the people complaining about him have never heard his speeches or interviews and have no idea what his actual stance is on anything. This has nothing to do with policy; when it comes to the Parkland group, it never has. It is a very sad comment on what we have become.

Don't worry...

You betcha.....<wink>

About what I’d expect from the dim witted
:itsok:

And I would guess that most of the people complaining about him have never heard his speeches or interviews and have no idea what his actual stance is on anything. This has nothing to do with policy; when it comes to the Parkland group, it never has. It is a very sad comment on what we have become.

His actual stance is his master's, Media Matters, stance. They're the one pulling his puppet strings

I am more sick of hearing you guys whine than the kid I never heard about was exalted to fame by the crying game played by the right...

Yes Moonglow he may not be good at citing his Constitutional rights,
but he certainly has converted a lot of Conservatives into whiny snowflakes!

Don't take the bait!
Just cite and enforce Constitutional principles and that corrects the problems.

To this day I myself have yet to hear or read anything the kid has said. I just watch the Butthurt exposition about him on this board as a psychological study on emotional triggering.

That's right, its not the right giving him relevance, it's the left. They cover his every word like it's gospel. The right is simply responding to the left sucking his little cock like they love to do.

Forum List

Back