Who brought sin and death to the earth? Man, Satan or God?

Adam and Eve have been blamed for bringing both sin and death to the earth. I have a hard time agreeing with that view.

On sin.

Some believe that Eve was first to sin when she ate of the tree of knowledge.
Some say Adam because Eve was deceived.

I see that as the second command ignored as God told A & E to reproduce in Gen 1 and that command was completely ignored.

I believe that Satan or the talking snake may have sinned first because to tempt someone to sin makes the tempter culpable and not the one deceived. Satan first or God thanks to what I say below

I also believe that that God also sinned before A & E did, through omission, as many of the consequences and benefits of eating of the tree of knowledge were withheld from A & E by God. That is easily demonstrable. Count them and see that of the many, God only spoke of one and omitted the rest.

-------------------------------------

On death.

Adam is said to have brought death to the earth through his sin but as shown above he was likely not the first sinner.

The first death that the bible speaks of is when God kills animals to make clothes for A & E.

The next death is done by God of A & E by locking away the tree of life.

It appears that God himself brought death to the earth.

---------------------------------------

Who do you think the first sinner was and who do you see as the first killer?

Regards
DL

Man! God and Satan our constructs of man. Does anyone have evidence otherwise?

Adam and Eve have been blamed for bringing both sin and death to the earth. I have a hard time agreeing with that view.

On sin.

I see that as the second command ignored as God told A & E to reproduce in Gen 1 and that command was completely ignored.

I believe that Satan or the talking snake may have sinned first because to tempt someone to sin makes the tempter culpable and not the one deceived. Satan first or God thanks to what I say below

I also believe that that God also sinned before A & E did, through omission, as many of the consequences and benefits of eating of the tree of knowledge were withheld from A & E by God. That is easily demonstrable. Count them and see that of the many, God only spoke of one and omitted the rest.

On death.

Adam is said to have brought death to the earth through his sin but as shown above he was likely not the first sinner.

The first death that the bible speaks of is when God kills animals to make clothes for A & E.

Regards
DL

we have the entire universe and life as proof of God,what kind of fool needs more proof???

On sin.

On death.

Regards
DL

we have the entire universe and life as proof of God,what kind of fool needs more proof???
I want dome proof of how Noah got polar bears on his boat. Right now!

Noach spent 120 years building the Ark (Tay-Vah) and if you occasionally read that book you consider BORING, you know, the Bible, you would also know that God explicitly states that the earth's CLIMATE would no longer, AFTER the flood, be so pleasant.

So we don't know WHERE the Polar Bears lived BEFORE the flood and we don't even know if they were CALLED Polar Bears.

Noach spent 120 years building the Ark (Tay-Vah) and if you occasionally read that book you consider BORING, you know, the Bible, you would also know that God explicitly states that the earth's CLIMATE would no longer, AFTER the flood, be so pleasant.

So we don't know WHERE the Polar Bears lived BEFORE the flood and we don't even know if they were CALLED Polar Bears.

So how did the animals from Australia get to Noah?

Polar bears, the key word is polar. Get it?l

Silly non-thinker!!!Before the flood there was just one large mass!!

Well, stop yer grinnin and drop yer linen!!! Dear Lord, man, you must be the PREACHER OF THE CENTURY, because you know everything so much better than everyone else.

How blessed we are to have you here.

Thank you.

Not.

Well, stop yer grinnin and drop yer linen!!! Dear Lord, man, you must be the PREACHER OF THE CENTURY, because you know everything so much better than everyone else.

How blessed we are to have you here.

Thank you.

Not.

YES!!! IMHO God sent me here to help those poor lost,satan blinded people here!!!

I think the question is loaded to start with. It equates "sin" with death. What is sin? From what I've seen and read, some peoples idea of sin equates with going against some supposed moral pronouncements created by some supposed moral authority. Whether it be a god or a dictator, these pronouncements usually amount to no more than arbitrary judgments, with no relation to reality and what it takes to really survive and be happy here on earth. Death is a natural occurrence, it happens when life ceases, whatever the cause.

And after all the land masses separated? Proof please.

And after all the land masses separated? Proof please.

do some research!!! silly taed!!!=====http://geology.com/pangea.htm

Pangea was 300 million years ago, your earth is what, like 6000 years old? Please explain.

And these animals just decided by themselves to go to Noah? Because some animals would have taken too long to get to him and would have died on the way.

Forum List

Back