Who brought sin and death to the earth? Man, Satan or God?

God made everything, including death, hate, bigotry, evil, war, prostitution, lying and murder. Did I leave anything out?

God made everything, including death, hate, bigotry, evil, war, prostitution, lying and murder. Did I leave anything out?
Evolution made it possible. :)

If a big bang occurred-- it would be trillions and trillions of atoms flying off into utter kaos. That is why its a theory--its an impossibility for such intelligent design to come out of kaos.
God created all things.

Evolution made it possible. :)

If a big bang occurred-- it would be trillions and trillions of atoms flying off into utter kaos. That is why its a theory--its an impossibility for such intelligent design to come out of kaos.
God created all things.
A Brain Cell is the Same as the Universe Our brain is god.

Universe Grows Like a Giant Brain

http://www.livescience.com/25027-universe-grows-like-brain.html :)

Last edited:
I'm not into reading the bible. Thanks. :)

But possessing completley incorrect knowledge is fine?
Minor inaccuracy but substantially correct. With the New Covenant, the Old Covenant is obsolete and therefore Christians are not bound by the laws of the OT, no matter which testament contains stories of hell.

1. that is not what is raised by the o/p

2. that would only be relevant if one believed there *was* a new covenant.

But possessing completley incorrect knowledge is fine?
Minor inaccuracy but substantially correct. With the New Covenant, the Old Covenant is obsolete and therefore Christians are not bound by the laws of the OT, no matter which testament contains stories of hell.

1. that is not what is raised by the o/p

2. that would only be relevant if one believed there *was* a new covenant.
!. The conversation between myself and another member took a little detour. Nothing unusual. Happens all the time.

2. Whether or not you choose to believe there is a New Covenant is of no consequence to anyone else.

Pride and lust for power caused satan to turn to evil. satan wants God's place.

Didn't god make satan?

DUH!!! YES!! God made an angel that chose to reject GOD AND became satan. AND WE TOO HAVE THAT SAME CHOICE=GOOD OR EVIL,RIGHT OR WRONG,TO LIVE IN LIGHT OR DARKNESS!

So god made us and wants us to choose him, but made us able to reject him? Geez, not a very bright guy, is he?

Didn't god make satan?

DUH!!! YES!! God made an angel that chose to reject GOD AND became satan. AND WE TOO HAVE THAT SAME CHOICE=GOOD OR EVIL,RIGHT OR WRONG,TO LIVE IN LIGHT OR DARKNESS!

So god made us and wants us to choose him, but made us able to reject him? Geez, not a very bright guy, is he?

WOW!!! You got a "little" truth. God did not create robots,so you get to prove to all creation just what kind of person you really are and your life here is that proof that will be used on your final judgment day!!!THINK ON THAT!

WOW!!! You got a "little" truth. God did not create robots,so you get to prove to all creation just what kind of person you really are and your life here is that proof that will be used on your final judgment day!!!THINK ON THAT!

I'm actually a pretty nice person, but until I know how Noah got polar bears to and from the arctic, and all the other 1.7 million species, WITH FOOD, on a pretty small boat, there's really not much more I can say except, it sounds made up to me. And that's only page 1!!!!

so god made us and wants us to choose him, but made us able to reject him? Geez, not a very bright guy, is he?

wow!!! You got a "little" truth. God did not create robots,so you get to prove to all creation just what kind of person you really are and your life here is that proof that will be used on your final judgment day!!!think on that!

i'm actually a pretty nice person, but until i know how noah got polar bears to and from the arctic, and all the other 1.7 million species, with food, on a pretty small boat, there's really not much more i can say except, it sounds made up to me. And that's only page 1!!!!

lol!!! Dream on!!! Knowing all about noah and the flood would change nothing,your type would just move on to some other demon inspired silly question. Get real

wow!!! You got a "little" truth. God did not create robots,so you get to prove to all creation just what kind of person you really are and your life here is that proof that will be used on your final judgment day!!!think on that!

i'm actually a pretty nice person, but until i know how noah got polar bears to and from the arctic, and all the other 1.7 million species, with food, on a pretty small boat, there's really not much more i can say except, it sounds made up to me. And that's only page 1!!!!

lol!!! Dream on!!! Knowing all about noah and the flood would change nothing,your type would just move on to some other demon inspired silly question. Get real

It's a "silly" question wanting to know the specifics of Noah and his boat? So delving deeper into the bible to understand what happened is "silly"?

I'm actually a pretty nice person, but until I know how Noah got polar bears to and from the arctic, and all the other 1.7 million species, WITH FOOD, on a pretty small boat, there's really not much more I can say except, it sounds made up to me. And that's only page 1!!!!

The small boat you mention was 3 football fields long with stories. --not so small-- took about 40 years to build.

Last edited:

The small boat you mention was 3 football fields long with stories. --not so small-- took about 40 years to build.

So how did he get polar bears there and back. Kangaroos from Oz there and back...

Forum List

Back