Who Built the Cages, Joe?

Obama.
And since he always takes credit for events while he was VP, Joe.

I'm sure the pizzagate crowd had nothing to do with it. They put kids in cages then connected Democrats go and pick them out like a pound and do what they do with them...

Because the FBI is covering for the pedophiles, Trump wasn't able to say how those kids weren't genetically matched to their "parents" but were kidnapped to be sold to Biden's pedo friend to pay their "parents" fare to El Norte
A real Trump supporter. Any link there.... Frank?
Is there a link between logic and your brain? I have yet to see it. When you find it post it.
I asked for a link to proved some stupidity. You can fill in if you want. Do you have any?
Yes. Your posts. If you don’t believe that kids are being exploited via illegal border crossing then you’re a stupid idiot. Are you a stupid idiot?

Obama.

I'm sure the pizzagate crowd had nothing to do with it. They put kids in cages then connected Democrats go and pick them out like a pound and do what they do with them...

Because the FBI is covering for the pedophiles, Trump wasn't able to say how those kids weren't genetically matched to their "parents" but were kidnapped to be sold to Biden's pedo friend to pay their "parents" fare to El Norte
Is there a link between logic and your brain? I have yet to see it. When you find it post it.
Frank said kids are sold to Biden pedo..... I asked Frank to proved it. Since you took over..... I want you proved it.

If Trump were a bigger asshole he'd explain to the idiots that if the parents were worth a shit to begin with, they'd have found their kids. What, Trump keeps it a secret now or the parents are too fucking dumb to look? How about too corrupt to care? Suddenly we have the DNA to know where the parent's are? Put their photos on milk cartoons? What's the PROG answer? Course you don't have one.

Idiotic PROGS. The accusations are worthless & just projection.

Obama.

Frank said kids are sold to Biden pedo..... I asked Frank to proved it. Since you took over..... I want you proved it.
This was all part of pizzagate.

The end is near for the sex traffickers and no amount of Democrats defending them will make a difference.

Democrats = pedophile defenders

What "shutdowns"? And where is your link to evidence supporting your very vague claim?
Here is one...
Here in US....... I’m glad you people realized the results of Trump total failures of handling the Coronavirus crisis.

Food banks that thousands of cars all over the country that line up for free foods by poor Americans...... . Who do you think helped those make happen? Farmers that do not have access to these illegals let their agricultural products rot in their farms...
This Democrat is advocating using illegal labor.

Democrats = pro crime and anti cop
Maybe you can tell that to Trump vineyard workers...

Maralago workers are from eastern block countries. Because he said he cannot find waitress, cook and janitors in Florida. You do know that right?

Obama.

Prove what? I am not his lawyer. I made my own statement. One you cannot refute. I am smarter than you and 30 yrs younger. Ouch.

Obama.

I asked for a link to proved some stupidity. You can fill in if you want. Do you have any?
Yes. Your posts. If you don’t believe that kids are being exploited via illegal border crossing then you’re a stupid idiot. Are you a stupid idiot?

Are you fucking STUPID OR RETARDED or both.... I asked you to prove where kids are being sold to Biden. TRY AGAIN.
That has nothing to do with kids being exploited stupid fuck.

Obama.

Are you fucking STUPID OR RETARDED or both.... I asked you to prove where kids are being sold to Biden. TRY AGAIN.
Why would I prove a statement I did not make? LOL

Have you gone full retard?

What "shutdowns"? And where is your link to evidence supporting your very vague claim?
Here is one...
Here in US....... I’m glad you people realized the results of Trump total failures of handling the Coronavirus crisis.

Food banks that thousands of cars all over the country that line up for free foods by poor Americans...... . Who do you think helped those make happen? Farmers that do not have access to these illegals let their agricultural products rot in their farms...

Maralago workers are from eastern block countries. Because he said he cannot find waitress, cook and janitors in Florida. You do know that right?

But orange man bad... derp

Democrats are hella stupid

Obama.

Prove what? I am not his lawyer. I made my own statement. One you cannot refute. I am smarter than you and 30 yrs younger. Ouch.
Wrong again dumb fuck. You want to talk garbage I will trash you. I don’t give a fuck who you are you took over. Now prove to me where these kids are sold to Biden. That’s the topic.

Obama.

You took over dumb fuck. Try again.

Here is one...

But orange man bad... derp

Democrats are hella stupid
Orange man is a piece of shit.

Obama.

Wrong again dumb fuck. You want to talk garbage I will trash you. I don’t give a fuck who you are you took over. Now prove to me where these kids are sold to Biden. That’s the topic.
Who built the cages? Why? Seems like something creepy pedophiles would do like John podesta. Hear he likes giant paintings of kids in their underwear chained to walls.

Obama.

You are low class miserable Jewish DEPLORABLE disgusting human being.

Obama.

I never Said they were sold to Biden. LMAO. I am here to prove you’re an idiot. I have Succeeded

Obama.

Notice how Democrats say Jewish like its a bad thing

Obama.

Who built the cages? Why? Seems like something creepy pedophiles would do like John podesta. Hear he likes giant paintings of kids in their underwear chained to walls.

Any links there you can provide ignorant one?

Obama.

You took over dumb fuck. Try again.
Nope. I picked My own fight. The one I am winning. Don’t have a heart attack. I d feel guilty. Actually no, I would not.

Obama.

I never Said they were sold to Biden. LMAO. I am here to prove you’re an idiot. I have Succeeded
Wrong again. You took over Frank . You are RETARDED.

Obama.

Ooooo...let the antisemitism fly Charwin. Let it fly. Jews will not replace you. Don’t worry.

Forum List

Back