Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

There are many theories about who built Egypt's pyramids, including large teams of enslaved Jewish people
No such claim exists in the Bible. So why are you trying to imply it was?

Did you see the word "theories"? NOT Bible.
Seems as if you are trying to imply it is. Where else would we have gotten that "theory" from?

The people who claim the Jews built the pyramids reference mudbricks.. Lucky me I have watched the production of mud bricks.
Your thread doesn't support your cover story.
give him/her/it a CHANCE ----why are you trying to close up
your delightful bicker----dingy?

There are many theories about who built Egypt's pyramids, including large teams of enslaved Jewish people

Seems as if you are trying to imply it is. Where else would we have gotten that "theory" from?

The people who claim the Jews built the pyramids reference mudbricks.. Lucky me I have watched the production of mud bricks.
Because unlike you I have other things to spend my time on.

good boy-----run along

good boy-----run along
But I like talking to YOU, grandma.

good boy-----run along
wash your hands

good boy-----run along
wash your hands
And destroy the good bacteria that God created????

Maybe surada was right about you. Maybe you are upset because you do believe the Jews built the pyramids. And that's why you are so out of sorts today. Is that it?

good boy-----run along
wash your hands

Maybe surada was right about you. Maybe you are upset because you do believe the Jews built the pyramids. And that's why you are so out of sorts today. Is that it?
there is a HOUSING SHORTAGE in my city. Even way back when Charlton Heston
was Moses------people wasted livable space in the middle east. Today they are
doing the same thing-----TUNNELS----beautifully designed TUNNELS---
WASTED!!!!!!!

good boy-----run along
wash your hands

WASTED!!!!!!!
That's nice, grandma.

good boy-----run along
wash your hands

WASTED!!!!!!!
That's nice, grandma.
you failed you lessons AGAIN dingy-------wash your hands

good boy-----run along
wash your hands

WASTED!!!!!!!
That's nice, grandma.
Didn't I already address that, grandma?

good boy-----run along
wash your hands

WASTED!!!!!!!
That's nice, grandma.
no

good boy-----run along
wash your hands

WASTED!!!!!!!
That's nice, grandma.
no
Sure I did. It's in the quote chain, grandma.

good boy-----run along
wash your hands

WASTED!!!!!!!
That's nice, grandma.
no
Sure I did. It's in the quote chain, grandma.
did you explain it to Surada?

good boy-----run along
wash your hands

I think the Egyptian pyramids are much older than the period in which the Jews were purportedly in Goshen..

The red pyramids in Sudan are also quite interesting.
Pyramids of Sudan – The Forgotten Nubian Pyramids ...

Nubian Pyramids
Why Sudan Pyramids Do Not Have tops?
The Ancient History of Sudanese Pyramids
Pyramids in Sudan are mostly known under the name Nubian Pyramids. They were built by the rulers of the ancient Kushite kingdom. Located in the area of Nile known as Nubia, they lie within the north of present-day Sudan. Present-day Sudan was home to three Kushite kingdoms. The first one, with its capital at Kerma, from 2500 to 1500 BC, the second one with its capital in Napata from 1000 to 300 BC, and the last one, with its capital in Meroe, lasting from 300 BC to AD 300. Influenced by the Egyptians, N…

citation supporting his/her/its statement

Here is one:

Josephus Antiquities of the Jews — Book II Chapter 9.

Concerning the afflictions that befel the Hebrews in Egypt, during four hundred years. (21)

1. Now it happened that the Egyptians grew delicate and lazy, as to pains-taking; and gave themselves up to other pleasures, and in particular to the love of gain. They also became very ill affected towards the Hebrews, as touched with envy at their prosperity. For when they saw how the nation of the Israelites flourished, and were become eminent already in plenty of wealth, which they had acquired by their virtue, and natural love of labour, they thought their increase was to their own detriment. And having in length of time forgotten the benefits they had received from Joseph; particularly the crown being now come into another family; they became very abusive to the Israelites; and contrived many ways of afflicting them: for they enjoyned them to cut a great number of channels for the river, and to build walls for their cities, and ramparts, that they might restrain the river, and hinder its waters from stagnating, upon its running over its own banks: they set them also to build pyramids: (22) and by all this wore them out, and forced them to learn all sorts of mechanical arts, and to accustom themselves to hard labour. And four hundred years did they spend under these afflictions: for they strove one against the other which should get the mastery. The Egyptians desiring to destroy the Israelites by these labours; and the Israelites desiring to hold out to the end under them.

good boy-----run along
wash your hands

I think the Egyptian pyramids are much older than the period in which the Jews were purportedly in Goshen..

Nubian Pyramids
Pyramids in Sudan are mostly known under the name Nubian Pyramids. They were built by the rulers of the ancient Kushite kingdom. Located in the area of Nile known as Nubia, they lie within the north of present-day Sudan. Present-day Sudan was home to three Kushite kingdoms. The first one, with its capital at Kerma, from 2500 to 1500 BC, the second one with its capital in Napata from 1000 to 300 BC, and the last one, with its capital in Meroe, lasting from 300 BC to AD 300. Influenced by the Egyptians, N…

the question addressed to you, Surada was "where did you get the idea that
lots of people claim that jews built the pyramids? " I have been a jew all of
my life and NEVER came across YOUR theory that lots of people or any people
imagine that jews built the pyramids. It is something you picked up in church
meetings in Saudi Arabia? SUDAN was once a thriving place. It is discussed
in the bible. Then islam happened to it economically. It became an outpost
for Arabia of the arabian slave trade

Here is one:

Concerning the afflictions that befel the Hebrews in Egypt, during four hundred years. (21)

1. Now it happened that the Egyptians grew delicate and lazy, as to pains-taking; and gave themselves up to other pleasures, and in particular to the love of gain. They also became very ill affected towards the Hebrews, as touched with envy at their prosperity. For when they saw how the nation of the Israelites flourished, and were become eminent already in plenty of wealth, which they had acquired by their virtue, and natural love of labour, they thought their increase was to their own detriment. And having in length of time forgotten the benefits they had received from Joseph; particularly the crown being now come into another family; they became very abusive to the Israelites; and contrived many ways of afflicting them: for they enjoyned them to cut a great number of channels for the river, and to build walls for their cities, and ramparts, that they might restrain the river, and hinder its waters from stagnating, upon its running over its own banks: they set them also to build pyramids: (22) and by all this wore them out, and forced them to learn all sorts of mechanical arts, and to accustom themselves to hard labour. And four hundred years did they spend under these afflictions: for they strove one against the other which should get the mastery. The Egyptians desiring to destroy the Israelites by these labours; and the Israelites desiring to hold out to the end under them.
well-----josephus wrote, I believe, greek-------so I cannot even attempt to try
to figure out what he meant. ALSO just what Pyramid meant in the days he
described is a mystery to me What seems to be true is that any Egyptian with wealth
wanted something LIKE a pyramid burial complete with mummification and that
there were lots of little facsimiles done. The writings of Josephus are NOT GOSPEL for
scholars except when he describe stuff contemporary to himself.

good boy-----run along
wash your hands

Nubian Pyramids

the question addressed to you, Surada was "where did you get the idea that
lots of people claim that jews built the pyramids? " I have been a jew all of
my life and NEVER came across YOUR theory that lots of people or any people
imagine that jews built the pyramids. It is something you picked up in church
meetings in Saudi Arabia? SUDAN was once a thriving place. It is discussed
in the bible. Then islam happened to it economically. It became an outpost
for Arabia of the arabian slave trade

'Who built the pyramids?' - Round Two - The Jerusalem Post
Elaph added that while Israel contends the Jews built the pyramids, Egyptian archaeologists deny it. The newspaper cited archaeology expert Dr Esam Amin as saying that Israel’s claims were ...

Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
Did the Jews Build the Pyramids? - The Israel Bible
Hawas criticized the school curriculum for “insisting that the Jews built the pyramids and highlighting the fact that those who refused to partake in the building were physically tortured.” Dr. John H. Taylor, the curator of the Egypt Department of the British Museum in London confirms Hawass’ assertion explaining that the pyramids were built 100 years after the Israelites left Egypt.

Here is one:

described is a mystery to me What seems to be true is that any Egyptian with wealth
there were lots of little facsimiles done. The writings of Josephus are NOT GOSPEL for

I think the biggest culprit was Hollywood movies.

Here is one:

I think the biggest culprit was Hollywood movies.
I saw charlton heston -------and friends-----they had jews building ----little
buildings----not Pyramids-----sorta urban centers

Forum List

Back