Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

I doubt the pyramids were built for grain storage.
Most likely for regal burials.
That seems to be the consensus of the global community of archaeologists and anthropologists. Such a waste of resources on magical hooha is what we would expect from the people at the time, too. The idea of travelling to the heavens was primary over anything and everything, for those who had fulfilled their earthly desires. And thus thousands of slaves toiled for years to sate the magical hopes of a very few people. While fascinating to look at, the pyramids stand as a symbol of our ignorance and stunted morality from thousands of years ago,

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I doubt the pyramids were built for grain storage.
Most likely for regal burials.
That seems to be the consensus of the global community of archaeologists and anthropologists. Such a waste of resources on magical hooha is what we would expect from the people at the time, too. The idea of travelling to the heavens was primary over anything and everything, for those who had fulfilled their earthly desires. And thus thousands of slaves toiled for years to sate the magical hopes of a very few people. While fascinating to look at, the pyramids stand as a symbol of our ignorance and stunted morality from thousands of years ago,
I'd like to see the global community of a archees and anthros build a pyramid without murdering several million people.

I'd like to see the global community of a archees and anthros build a pyramid without murdering several million people.
Well, unfortunately, there is zero economic reason to fulfill that weird fantasy. Maybe you can get rich and put in the order and fund it.

So you think an archeologist could build a pyramid solely with man power?
You think Egyptians had not discovered simple machines, like levers and pulleys? Weird. I suggest you read up a little more before commenting again.
They had them, now you try pulling a several ton stone several hundred feet up n the air and holding it there a few days while the next lower stone is dropped into place.

Well, unfortunately, there is zero economic reason to fulfill that weird fantasy. Maybe you can get rich and put in the order and fund it.
Maybe you can stop believing every paid off "expert" until they actually do on film what they say they can do on paper.

They had them, now you try pulling a several ton stone several hundred feet up n the air and holding it there a few days while the next lower stone is dropped into place.
Ah, making stuff up now, I see.

"we don't know how they were built!"

(runs out of good arguments and evidence)

"I know how they would have been built!"

haha...the idea that we could not cut and pile stones into a pyramid shape without modern tech is just so goddamn fucking stupid. I mean, for fuck's sake you delusional goobers, we have literally thousand of years of large, complex stone structures that have appeared since then that were built without modern tech. You guys get in your little tunnel vision modes and seem to forget about the rest of the universe.

Ah, making stuff up now, I see.

"we don't know how they were built!"

(runs out of good arguments and evidence)

"I know how they would have been built!"

haha...the idea that we could not cut and pile stones into a pyramid shape without modern tech is just so goddamn fucking stupid. I mean, for fuck's sake you delusional goobers, we have literally thousand of years of large, complex stone structures that have appeared since then that were built without modern tech. You guys get in your little tunnel vision modes and seem to forget about the rest of the universe.
They were built by slaves.
Egypt was the center of commerce in the Middle East.
If your business went belly up, you were sold into slavery to pay it off.
If you wound up building a pyramid, you died.

How crazy that they had all of this fantastic math and physics that is still beyond our reach today, but apparently did not apply it to anything but a few pyramids. It's almost as if such a claim is desperate nonsense invented by people trying to look for significant, extraordinary explanations for what they see as something extraordinary, due to the well know psychological phenomena of the cognitive dissonance caused by extraordinary events having mundane causes.

Then there are the people like indeependent who cling to silly iron aged myths about the age and history of the earth and of humans. Cant argue against magical hooha. That's kind of the point of introducing magical hooha.

How crazy that they had all of this fantastic math and physics that is still beyond our reach today, but apparently did not apply it to anything but a few pyramids. It's almost as if such a claim is desperate nonsense invented by people trying to look for significant, extraordinary explanations for what they see as something extraordinary, due to the well know psychological phenomena of the cognitive dissonance caused by extraordinary events having mundane causes.

Then there are the people like indeependent who cling to silly iron aged myths about the age and history of the earth and of humans. Cant argue against magical hooha. That's kind of the point of introducing magical hooha.
What myths do I cling to.
The pyramids were build by using slave labor that cannot be replicated by today's machinery.
You just ignore that countless people died building them.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The pyramids were build by using slave labor that cannot be replicated by today's machinery
Oh look, another red herring. Exactly what slave labor cannot be replicated by machines? What the heck does this even mean? We absolutely could replicate anything these ancient people did. All you are banking on is the fact that we dont yet know exactly how they did it, then trying to cram your silly god of the gaps into these gaps in our knowledge.

Inclined planes …..
what a concept
Now we will have to explain how simple machines like pulleys work.
Sure they used pulleys; then they died.
ramps too-----and even screws-----wheels too----sorta
Yep. Can you imagine how many slaves it took to hold those slabs until they were set just perfectly?!
where was the MOD SQUAD -----demanding 10,000 DEBENS per hour----and coffee breaks
every two hours and four weeks paid leave

Haven't read this whole thread through, So I don't know if this has been brought up;

Multiple perspective here.

Forum List

Back