🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who can beat the Seahawks in the NFC or Broncos in the AFC?

I know it doesn't mean squat but the Hawks ran the Donkeys right out of the Clink 40-10 in pre-season. Manning only played one series but he got tossed around pretty badly. He did score a TD with Welker but he got his ass handed to him for the effort. Wilson had a field day against the Donc's #1s. They yanked Manning after one series cuz he was getting sacked and slapped around like a little red headed step child. Point being that the Hawks match up well against Denver. What we saw in pre-season was just a taste but it was clear that Denver's defense had no clue what to do with Wilson....and Denvers line played like they were pissed at Manning letting numerous hits occur on thier precious QB.

Of all the teams in the playoff, the home field advantage for these two is immeasurable. Are there any teams in their conferences that can beat them at home?

It really looks like a Seahawks vs Broncos Super Bowl. But it is the NFL...

Patriots can beat the Broncos, Manning has a bad track record in cold weather situations(Denver will be cold in January) and against the Pats.

The Eagles, Packers, Panthers and Saints all have a good shot to beat the Seahawks.

The Eagels and Saints? get serious,what have you been smoking?:lol: The eagles have a new coach and are rebuilding.they only won the division cause SOMEONE has to win it in that pathetic division of losers.:lol::lol: and youir forgetting The saints get scared when they have to go on the road especially to seattle.:lol:comedy gold.

Eagles and Chiefs can beat anyone in their conferences.

The Chiefs will lose in the wild card round. They have come a long way this year, but are still a little away from a wild card win.

I really think the 49ers, the Panthers, or the Packers can beat the Seahawks at home.
But it as they say, "That's why they play the game..."

I really think the 49ers, the Panthers, or the Packers can beat the Seahawks at home.
But it as they say, "That's why they play the game..."

Packers and panthers have a chance against the Hawks in seattle.Kappy gets scared everytime he goes there.:lol: thats why i hope the niners win that game but I just dont see that happening.I see you have woke up about the saints.:lol:

Both Kaepernick and Brees get shell shocked playing at Seattle. Seattle just flat takes the pass AWAY. Sure they make a handfull of receptions then Low and Behold the Legion of Boom snags a couple of interceptions and the Hawks have a short field for a couple of TDs.. The D-Line tips a couple of passes and the DBs and LBs and linemen are waiting for the pick. In Seattle it just happens with remarkable frequency. Why? Because they spend every Thursday practicing how to force and capitalize on turnovers. Seattle leads the NFL on turnovers by a big margin. Go look at the stats. Our pass defense is crazy good. Our preasure on our opponents QBs is outstanding. Last time GB played in Seattle the big news wasn't the Tate catch...it was Rodgers getting sacked 8 times with 17 preasures.

Is everyone ready for a Seahawks loss next weekend?

I hope your hopes are sky high... I hope you are DREAMING about a Seahawk's loss.. :lol:

Dream ON !!!

Doesn't matter who they play, they lose in the divisionals.

Maybe, if you are lucky, and have divine intervention, you may luck your way into the NFC Championship game.

But no Superbowl for you.

Is everyone ready for a Seahawks loss next weekend?

I hope your hopes are sky high... I hope you are DREAMING about a Seahawk's loss.. :lol:

Dream ON !!!

Maybe, if you are lucky, and have divine intervention, you may luck your way into the NFC Championship game.

Ya...I feel ya Bro.. 13-3 lucky. Best defense in the NFL by a huge margin... Lucky pups. 6 players voted to the pro bowl... Boy they had all the luck over that 6 weeks of balloting!! 15-1 over the last two seasons at home.. divine intervention.. haven't lost a game by more than seven points since 2011.... the stars musta been in alignment !!!

Just for shits and grins name one other team that hasn't lost a game by more than a TD since 2011. Ya can't ..cuz Seattle has ALL the Luck.. !!! :lol:

Dream ON !!!

Ya...I feel ya Bro.. 13-3 lucky. Best defense in the NFL by a huge margin... Lucky pups. 6 players voted to the pro bowl... Boy they had all the luck over that 6 weeks of balloting!! 15-1 over the last two seasons at home.. divine intervention.. haven't lost a game by more than seven points since 2011.... the stars musta been in alignment !!!

Just for shits and grins name one other team that hasn't lost a game by more than a TD since 2011. Ya can't ..cuz Seattle has ALL the Luck.. !!! :lol:

Not a huge margin Huggy. Carolina gave up 10 more points. The Panthers had a very good defense this year.

Not a huge margin Huggy. Carolina gave up 10 more points. The Panthers had a very good defense this year.

Points given up is important but the crucial and deciding measurement is yards given up. Where the Seahawks were far away the best in the NFL was passing yards and turnovers especially interceptions. Though turnovers is not the most important measure of a great defense I believe as does Carroll that turnovers is the key to winning. But that isn't really why I posted the reply you responded to. I was just flipping "Icedman" shit for calling the Hawks Lucky. There were a handfull of teams with tough Defenses this season...Texans, SF, Carolina, AZ, St Louis..to name a few...The NFC West has IMHO the toughest defenses on average in the NFL.

Last edited:
Nick Foles and the Eagles are my sleeper pick for the NFC.

I do not have any faith in the SeaPigeons. They are like the Detroit Lions- they always disappoint, especially when it counts........

Points given up is important but the crucial and deciding measurement is yards given up. Where the Seahawks were far away the best in the NFL was passing yards and turnovers especially interceptions. Though turnovers is not the most important measure of a great defense I believe as does Carroll that turnovers is the key to winning. But that isn't really why I posted the reply you responded to. I was just flipping "Icedman" shit for calling the Hawks Lucky. There were a handfull of teams with tough Defenses this season...Texans, SF, Carolina, AZ, St Louis..to name a few...The NFC West has IMHO the toughest defenses on average in the NFL.

Oh, it's not even close. The NFC West has far and away the toughest defenses. Seattle is #1 in scoring D, #1 in yards per game. San Fran was #3 in scoring D. Arizona is #1 rushing D. I doubt there are too many people who would argue the division with the best defenses is the West.

But you sound like the silly NFL. Yards given up is decidedly not the crucial measurement. In the end, the only stat that actually matters is points. Seattle has the best defense because they gave up the fewest points. Every other stat is just a reason WHY they gave up the fewest points. :)

Nick Foles and the Eagles are my sleeper pick for the NFC.

I do not have any faith in the SeaPigeons. They are like the Detroit Lions- they always disappoint, especially when it counts........

It sounds to me that if they win it all they will still disappoint you cuz they will win when it counted which to you would be losing thier disappointing streak.

In short there is no way they can please you so it is all in all a good thing you are not a fan.

It is best that you all go on thinking that Carroll is a cheater even though he had nothing to do with Reggie Bush cheating. Or Reggie Bush arranging to get a house for his mom. Or Reggie Bush getting a car and a fake job. What you SHOULD be mad at Carroll for is not catching Reggie Bush cheating and throwing him off the team and reporting Reggie Bush's cheating to the NCAA which would have resulted in sanctions anyway because that's how the hypocritical NCAA works. Old rich guys looking down thier noses at poor black kids. Good times !!

Oh, it's not even close. The NFC West has far and away the toughest defenses. Seattle is #1 in scoring D, #1 in yards per game. San Fran was #3 in scoring D. Arizona is #1 rushing D. I doubt there are too many people who would argue the division with the best defenses is the West.

But you sound like the silly NFL. Yards given up is decidedly not the crucial measurement. In the end, the only stat that actually matters is points. Seattle has the best defense because they gave up the fewest points. Every other stat is just a reason WHY they gave up the fewest points. :)

Bottom line is the score, the rest don't matter. If the other team has more points than you, your defense was not good enough, that day.

If the Eagles do go far into the playoffs I see the Chip Kelly effect in the NFL. You think the game is fast now....WOOOO. The Kelly effect will make the NFL change rules to keep up.

Now that Kelly has those fat guys on the O line in shape and running a play every 18 seconds or so, they could be very dangerous as they win. And they will win this week. The Dome team will choke in ice land.

Forum List

Back