Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

Correll wrote: The BLM organizers, know that their protests become riots 21DEC12-POST#0750

NFBW wrote: That is a lie. It is not true when you declare that BLM organizers know that their protests become riots. That is because you do not know the difference between a spontaneous riot such as the Chauvin Riots and a BLM peaceful protest that is marred by violence. Your drunk bum analogy is pure stupid because the bum is visibly responsible for the RESULT that you yourself can physically see. You cannot make a case that BLM leaders are responsible for any results from their protests that involve violence. 92% of BLM protests are absolutely peaceful. Newsmax and every other network do not cover peaceful protests because peaceful protests are not news. So idiots like you can’t acknowledge that they happen. 21DEC12-POST#0751

Is it peaceful when thugs block a bridge, trapping hundreds of people in their cars, while the cops stand there to protect the "protestors" if anyone tries to remove them so that they can go the fuck home?

Birds of a MAGAfeather flock together series of questions regarding J6DJT riot

9thIDdoc wrote: The rigged election constituted a coup against the United States, her government, and citizens. 21NOV25-POST#719

9thIDdoc wrote: The pretense of an "insurrection" has never been more than left wing propaganda and all their weeping and gnashing of teeth has provided zero proof otherwise. 21NOV25-POST#719

22lcidw wrote: Trump gave Pence an opportunity of a lifetime. Pence was a radio host before he entered politics. If anything was true about the election fraud and there was, then Pence could have lived up to what he spouted. Courage is difficult for most people. Now we have a demented buffoon in office who is destroying the United States piece by piece and his voters applauding him. 21NOV13-POST#087

Correll wrote: Your desire to hold the President responsible for the actions of other people, is you showing that you are willing to make up shit to justify jailing your political enemies. 21FEB14-POST#340

ThisIsMe wrote: Trump didn't incite a riot. How many times does it have to be said. He said "peaceful and patriotically make your voices heard". How does that translate to incitement? 20FEB07-POST#162

NFBW wrote: Is it true . MAGA birds? . . (#1) that DJT in mid-December began to promote a large gonna be “wild” rally seeking tens of thousands of his supporters who believed he actually won the 2020 election to be in DC specifically on Jan6 to attend a peaceful but wild rally that would be a patriot’s last chance to save America from Democrat Party destruction? 21DEC14-POST#0759

NFBW wrote: Is . . . statement (#1) . . . What Correll calls “made up shit” or is it something you can admit is true as an observed and objective fact? 21DEC14-POST#0759
I know what I wrote. I intended to write what I wrote. This site recorded what I wrote. Do you think you have a point in quoting what other's write? If so, mind sharing it?

9thIDdoc wrote: I know what I wrote. I intended to write what I wrote. This site recorded what I wrote. 21DEC14-POST#0762

NFBW wrote: Wow! look at you! 9thIDdoc ! Now can you defend what you wrote in a civil discussion based on facts and basic human reason and logic. First by raising any objection to the following statement. 21DEC14-POST#0763

NFBW wrote: Is it true . MAGA birds? . . (#1) that DJT in mid-December began to promote a large gonna be “wild” rally seeking tens of thousands of his supporters who believed he actually won the 2020 election to be in DC specifically on Jan6 to attend a peaceful but wild rally that would be a patriot’s last chance to save America from Democrat Party destruction? 21DEC14-POST#0759

NFBW wrote: So, 9thIDdoc is what I said true? 21DEC14-POST#0763

Last edited:
Well you can see the Democrats are now destroying America.

Correll wrote: A few isolated examples exist. It does not disprove the massive video evidence of a real lefty movement using violence and rioting for political ends. 21OCT03-POST#129

Correll wrote: You don't see the action in either case, but you see the result and thus know that it happened. 21DEC12-POST#0750

NFBW wrote: When you see the massive video evidence on TV of a real lefty movement using violence and rioting for political ends Correll, what is the “action” that produces the result and thus brings you to know that a BLM leader has acquired the “intent” to use violence and rioting for political ends and is therefore responsible for all riots and looting if black people are involved? - - - And have you distinguished Correll when riots spontaneously coincided with the Chauvin protests that you see on TV versus a BLM Protest that turns violent and then only then the violence is caught on TV? 21DEC13-POST#0752

Not sure. It takes place out of sight, as many crimes do. Could be just them organizing the "protest" with all the elements needed for a good riot, or it could be more, with various degrees of control and organization between the "Face" people and the "direct action" people.

If we had a government that was not infested with lefties who are allied with the brownshirted mobs, finding out and prosecuting the people involved, would have been the number one priority of the FBI, over the last several years.

Correll wrote: The BLM organizers, know that their protests become riots 21DEC12-POST#0750

NFBW wrote: You are a liar Correll when you fabricate and spew your right wing shit such as the lie that Patrisse Cullors, as executive director of BLMGN knows that BLM protests become riots. BLM is not a police force that is responsible for keeping criminals who spontaneously commit violence when an event such as the Chauvin protests immediately erupted after the video recorded murder of George Floyd went viral. - - - The Chauvin protests were not Patrisse Cullors’ protests. It is ABSURD to suggest that they are because it is an obvious known fact that the Chauvin protests are a perfect example that race related violence is sparked by anger over police mistreatment and going up to actual killing of black suspects when it happens and specifically when the act of violence by police is spread on social media like wild fire. - - - Patrisse Cullors knew just like the rest of us that the murder of George Floyd by Dereck Chauvin sparked violence by criminals she cannot control. Your expectation for Patrisse Cullors becomes to shut BLM down in the wake of the police murder of George Floyd due to the acts of criminals and agent provocateurs who commit violence for the sake of committing violence. You are demanding no peaceful protests after violence erupt more than three times over a race related social injustice event or trigger. - - - You are demanding Correll an end to the First Amendment Right of Free Speech for citizens who are not criminals regarding grievance against police brutality and any race related justice matters we face as a society. THAT DEFINES YOU Correll 21DEC13-POST#0754

If what you are saying is true, than BLM would be celebrating Rittenhouse and his crew, for taking the stand they did, ie protecting property from the COMPLETELY UNREALATED AND UNWELCOME VIOLENT RIOTERS that showed up at the "protests" and tainted it with their "unwanted" and "unplanned" violence.

Instead we see the exact opposite.

Correll wrote: It was a riot. A violent outburst. It was not an insurrection. There was no plan to take over 21OCT18-POST#238

NFBW wrote: Are you sure there was no White House Plan to steal the election from Biden voters? 21DEC13-POST#0756
"Mr. Meadows received text messages and emails regarding apparent efforts to encourage Republican legislators in certain States to send alternate slates of electors to Congress, a plan which one Member of Congress acknowledged was 'highly controversial' and to which Mr. Meadows responded, 'I love it,'" the report said.​
"Mr. Meadows responded to a similar message by saying '[w]e are' and another such message by saying 'Yes. Have a team on it,.​

21DEC13-POST#0756

You are so stupid. Teh way that you conflate any plan, with not existing plan to take over the government after the capitol is stormed.

This is not the first time you have done something so retarded. Please stop wasting my time with such retarded shit.

Correll wrote: One riot, that lasted for like FOUR hours, is your biggest attack? And it wasn't against any "traditionally disadvantaged" group, but against the Deep State and Biden. 21SEP12-POST#32

NFBW wrote: The J6DJT riot targeted voters in seven states that voted for Biden. The purpose of the riot was to stop the counting of electors and reject enough states so that electoral college votes needed to win was to be reduced from 270 to 228. So with the seven states eliminated from being counted there would be 232 votes for Trump, and now only 222 votes for Biden. Pence would then gavel President Trump as re-elected. Have a nice day. It was an attack on Biden voters nationwide as much as it was an attack on Congress 21DEC11-POST#0747

NFBW wrote: Do you grasp the reality Correll that the vast majority of "traditionally disadvantaged" American voters chose Biden over DJT and not the other way around? So why would you think that removing, not counting seven states of Biden voters is not an attack against a group of "traditionally disadvantaged" American citizens by the top law enforcement officer in the land? 21DEC13-POST#0757

Because it is not. It was an attack on Biden and the Deep State. That you found some black people somewhere related, does not change that, you sad little race baiter.

I can easily show you 5 lies made by Hillary Clinton, William Clinton, Barak Obama and so on. The problem YOU and others here have is the one sided partisan viewpoint.

News Flash! ALL politicians lies, that is a fact that knows no party boundaries.

You are rehashing something Trump said weeks ago, which many here including myself said was wrong, he is 47 days out of office, Biden is now the President.

Get over it and move on!
Ah....deflectors up!

Correll wrote: I have no problem with people who actually organized a riot, being arrested for organizing a riot. 21FEB21-POST#198

Correll wrote: I acknowledge the possibility that some of the riots might have been truly spontaneous events without any input from blm. 21MAR07-POST-#1002

Correll wrote: I have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not. 21SEP28-POST#3498

NFBW wrote: There is a critical fact Correll that you must accept if you expect to be taken seriously and operating with a competent mind on a message board discussion regarding riots in America. - - - The critical fact is that whenever a riot erupts spontaneously, it means the criminals who commit violence spontaneously are not doing so in any organized manner or pattern beyond the local association of criminal peers. - - - The criminals are not committing violence because they take direction from leaders as if they are pawns in some organizational scheme to accomplish something through violence. 21DEC14-POST#0758

YOu are not making a point here. You are listing some elements and ideas, as though they are there to support a claim, but you do not make the claim.

What what happens here.

Sure. Some riots are spontaneous. Some riots are NOT.

Now, what does that do to your above post?

Birds of a MAGAfeather flock together series of questions regarding J6DJT riot

9thIDdoc wrote: The rigged election constituted a coup against the United States, her government, and citizens. 21NOV25-POST#719

9thIDdoc wrote: The pretense of an "insurrection" has never been more than left wing propaganda and all their weeping and gnashing of teeth has provided zero proof otherwise. 21NOV25-POST#719

22lcidw wrote: Trump gave Pence an opportunity of a lifetime. Pence was a radio host before he entered politics. If anything was true about the election fraud and there was, then Pence could have lived up to what he spouted. Courage is difficult for most people. Now we have a demented buffoon in office who is destroying the United States piece by piece and his voters applauding him. 21NOV13-POST#087

Correll wrote: Your desire to hold the President responsible for the actions of other people, is you showing that you are willing to make up shit to justify jailing your political enemies. 21FEB14-POST#340

ThisIsMe wrote: Trump didn't incite a riot. How many times does it have to be said. He said "peaceful and patriotically make your voices heard". How does that translate to incitement? 20FEB07-POST#162

NFBW wrote: Is . . . statement (#1) . . . What Correll calls “made up shit” or is it something you can admit is true as an observed and objective fact? 21DEC14-POST#0759

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

I know what I wrote. I intended to write what I wrote. This site recorded what I wrote. Do you think you have a point in quoting what other's write? If so, mind sharing it?

He does that a lot. I think his brain is very badly wired. At best, he has a strong case of Aspbergers.

9thIDdoc wrote: I know what I wrote. I intended to write what I wrote. This site recorded what I wrote. 21DEC14-POST#0762

NFBW wrote: Wow! look at you! 9thIDdoc ! Now can you defend what you wrote in a civil discussion based on facts and basic human reason and logic. First by raising any objection to the following statement. 21DEC14-POST#0763

NFBW wrote: So, 9thIDdoc is what I said true? 21DEC14-POST#0763
So, 9thIDdoc is what I said true?
Don't know or care especially. Anyone including myself who was paying attention was aware weeks beforehand that a large group of people from all over the Country intended to meet in DC to protest the stolen election. I have no knowledge or interest in any planning that was involved. I was wholeheartedly in favor of the protest and and remain convinced that it was a task that needed doing.

He does that a lot. I think his brain is very badly wired. At best, he has a strong case of Aspbergers.
Just amazed that some folks feel a need to repeat what I wrote. Did somebody think I had forgotten or changed my mind?

NFBW wrote: So, 9thIDdoc is what I said true?

9thIDdoc wrote: Don't know or care especially. Anyone including myself who was paying attention was aware weeks beforehand that a large group of people from all over the Country intended to meet in DC to protest the stolen election. I have no knowledge or interest in any planning that was involved. I was wholeheartedly in favor of the protest and and remain convinced that it was a task that needed doing 21DEC14-POST#0773

NFBW wrote: If you do not know or care that it was DJT who called for a large group of people from all over the Country to meet in DC to protest the stolen election, then why have you declared that questioning DJT’s role in inciting the Jan6riot is left-wing weeping, gnashing of teeth and propaganda? - - - If you do not care, why did you immediately declare that the Jan6riot was incited by left wing comrades? 21DEC14-POST#0775

9thIDdoc wrote: You shouldn't blame President Trump for riots you and your comrades incite. 21JAN09-POST#053

NFBW wrote: It is clear that you care, or used to care about who and how the Jan6riot was incited. So do you accept my statement as a fair and truthful depiction of DJT’s role leading up to Jan6 and the events scheduled to take place in Congress on that specific day? . . . . If I have something wrong hopefully you or Correll could point it out so we can move to the next question regarding the Eastman Plan that matches the plan the indicted OATH KEEPERS came to DC and carried out to help DJT stay in power. 21DEC14-POST#0775

NFBW wrote: Thats the last time I will ask Correll 9thIDdoc for objections. if no reply must not be any. 21DEC14-POST#0775

Last edited:
I have no idea what he thinks he is doing.
Just answer the question and then you will find out?

Forum List

Back