Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

NFBW wrote: So, 9thIDdoc is what I said true?

9thIDdoc wrote: Don't know or care especially. Anyone including myself who was paying attention was aware weeks beforehand that a large group of people from all over the Country intended to meet in DC to protest the stolen election. I have no knowledge or interest in any planning that was involved. I was wholeheartedly in favor of the protest and and remain convinced that it was a task that needed doing 21DEC14-POST#0773

NFBW wrote: If you do not know or care that it was DJT who called for a large group of people from all over the Country to meet in DC to protest the stolen election, then why have you declared that questioning DJT’s role in inciting the Jan6riot is left-wing weeping, gnashing of teeth and propaganda? - - - If you do not care, why did you immediately declare that the Jan6riot was incited by left wing comrades? 21DEC14-POST#0775

9thIDdoc wrote: You shouldn't blame President Trump for riots you and your comrades incite. 21JAN09-POST#053

9thIDdoc wrote: The pretense of an "insurrection" has never been more than left wing propaganda and all their weeping and gnashing of teeth has provided zero proof otherwise. 21NOV25-POST#719

NFBW wrote: It is clear that you care, or used to care about who and how the Jan6riot was incited. So do you accept my statement as a fair and truthful depiction of DJT’s role leading up to Jan6 and the events scheduled to take place in Congress on that specific day? . . . . If I have something wrong hopefully you or Correll could point it out so we can move to the next question regarding the Eastman Plan that matches the plan the indicted OATH KEEPERS came to DC and carried out to help DJT stay in power. 21DEC14-POST#0775

NFBW wrote: Is it true . MAGA birds? . . (#1) that DJT in mid-December began to promote a large gonna be “wild” rally seeking tens of thousands of his supporters who believed he actually won the 2020 election to be in DC specifically on Jan6 to attend a peaceful but wild rally that would be a patriot’s last chance to save America from Democrat Party destruction? 21DEC14-POST#0759

NFBW wrote: Thats the last time I will ask Correll 9thIDdoc for objections. if no reply must not be any. 21DEC14-POST#0775
I'd say that you really need to get down off your soap box more often and actually read and try to understand what others write and say.
What part of "I said what I meant to say." Do you not understand? And I stand by what I have said.
I think I have been very clear in my opinion that President Trump did not then or at any other time incite a riot. Nor do I think that there was much of a riot (there certainly wasn't compared to earlier riots) or claim to know which side instigated what violence there was. The main violence was a government employee shooting down an unarmed female veteran who posed no threat to anyone. The main crime committed that day was committed by the government which failed hold it's flunky accountable for his crime.

If you do not know or care that it was DJT who called for a large group of people from all over the Country to meet in DC to protest the stolen election, then why..
Again, I do not know what role, if any, President Trump may have had in organizing the protest. Protests are not themselves illegal and I was certainly in favor of this one. The protest is an entirely different issue than any riot that may have occurred.

" ...then why have you declared that questioning DJT’s role in inciting the Jan6riot is left-wing weeping, gnashing of teeth and propaganda?"
As you noted I wrote "insurrection"; not riot. And, yes, I find left wing propaganda attempting to turn "protest' into "insurrection" absurd and ridiculous. There is a difference between "protest" "riot" and "insurrection" and quite a large one.

I hope this helps with your confusion.

I'd say that you really need to get down off your soap box more often and actually read and try to understand what others write and say.
What part of "I said what I meant to say." Do you not understand? And I stand by what I have said.
I think I have been very clear in my opinion that President Trump did not then or at any other time incite a riot. Nor do I think that there was much of a riot (there certainly wasn't compared to earlier riots) or claim to know which side instigated what violence there was. The main violence was a government employee shooting down an unarmed female veteran who posed no threat to anyone. The main crime committed that day was committed by the government which failed hold it's flunky accountable for his crime.

If you do not know or care that it was DJT who called for a large group of people from all over the Country to meet in DC to protest the stolen election, then why..
Again, I do not know what role, if any, President Trump may have had in organizing the protest. Protests are not themselves illegal and I was certainly in favor of this one. The protest is an entirely different issue than any riot that may have occurred.

" ...then why have you declared that questioning DJT’s role in inciting the Jan6riot is left-wing weeping, gnashing of teeth and propaganda?"
As you noted I wrote "insurrection"; not riot. And, yes, I find left wing propaganda attempting to turn "protest' into "insurrection" absurd and ridiculous. There is a difference between "protest" "riot" and "insurrection" and quite a large one.

I hope this helps with your confusion.

It won't. Not doesn't grasp that other people can disagree with him.

He is gearing up to pretend that he told you the way it is, and then judge your position based on the idea that you agree with him on the "facts" and thus why do you support your same postion?

9thIDdoc wrote: I think I have been very clear in my opinion that President Trump did not then or at any other time incite a riot. 21DEC14-POST#0773

NFBW wrote: When do you graduate from expressing baseless opinions to recognizing what is and is not a fact. 21DEC14-POST#0783

Trump, tweeted on Dec. 20. "Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

NFBW wrote: The tweet from DJT on December 20 is a fact.,It was written six days after all fifty states certified Biden’s win and therefore it was after any constitutional means to overturn the election results had passed. As a constitutional matter of fact DJT lost and Biden won.- - - Do you accept those facts [USER=31723]9thIDdoc[/USER] as a basis for further discussion? 21DEC14-POST#0783

Last edited:
9thIDdoc wrote: I think I have been very clear in my opinion that President Trump did not then or at any other time incite a riot. 21DEC14-POST#0773

NFBW wrote: When do you graduate from expressing baseless opinions to recognizing what is and
is not a fact. 21DEC14-POST#07

Trump, tweeted on Dec. 20. "Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

NFBW wrote: The tweet from DJT on December 20 is a fact.,It was written six days after all fifty states certified Biden’s win and therefore it was after any constitutional means to overturn the election results had passed. As a constitutional matter of fact DJT lostc and Biden won.- - - Do you accept those facts 9thIDdoc as a basis for further discussion? 21DEC14-POST#07

You are trying to imply something. But you are not stating it. As always with you.

You cannot grasp that other people disagree with you. THere is something deeply wrong with you.

"Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

NFBW wrote: The tweet from DJT on December 20 is a fact.,It was written six days after all fifty states certified Biden’s win … 21DEC14-POST#0783

Correll wrote: You are trying to imply something. But you are not stating it. 21DEC14-POST#0784

NFBW wrote: I stated explicitly that the tweet (above) from DJT on December 20 is a fact. Are you disputing that fact Correll ? 21DEC15-POST#0785

NFBW wrote: I stated firmly the (above) DJT TWEET was written six days after all fifty states certified Biden’s win is a fact, Are you disputing that fact Correll ? 21DEC15-POST#0785

Last edited:
Kondor3 wrote: There was Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States and assault upon the Congress while engaged in its Constitutional duty. 21NOV25-POST#0717

9thIDdoc wrote: The pretense of an "insurrection" has never been more than left wing propaganda and all their weeping and gnashing of teeth has provided zero proof otherwise. 21NOV25-POST#719

9thIDdoc wrote: I find left wing propaganda attempting to turn "protest' into "insurrection" absurd and ridiculous. There is a difference between "protest" "riot" and "insurrection" and quite a large one. 21DEC14-POST#0773

NFBW wrote: FACT: The indicted Oath Keepers were the primary rioters that turned the J6DJT protest' into an "insurrection" in the midst of a riot. - - - It was not left wingers that turned Jan6 protests into a riot. - - Ashley Babbitt turned a peaceful protest into a political riot. That dumb woman’s last message indicates she thought she was participating in an insurrection: - the Qanon storm 21DEC15-POST#0786

“”” In the final months of her life, Babbitt’s posts took on a biblical fervor, casting Trump’s supporters as warriors in an epic battle of good versus evil.​

Her last tweet, sent after she arrived in Washington on Jan. 5, read: “Nothing will stop us….they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light!” The reference to the “storm” is a key tenet of the QAnon conspiracy, the day adherents believe a violent reckoning will expose the deep state and bring Trump’s enemies to justice. Jan6-TIME-BabbitMartyr 21DEC15-POST#0786​

"Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

NFBW wrote: The tweet from DJT on December 20 is a fact.,It was written six days after all fifty states certified Biden’s win … 21DEC14-POST#0783

Correll wrote: You are trying to imply something. But you are not stating it. 21DEC14-POST#0784

NFBW wrote: I stated explicitly that the tweet (above) from DJT on December 20 is a fact. Are you disputing that fact Correll ? 21DEC15-POST#0785

NFBW wrote: I stated firmly the (above) DJT TWEET was written six days after all fifty states certified Biden’s win is a fact, Are you disputing that fact Correll ? 21DEC15-POST#0785

YOu think you are making a point. Because when you read it, you are making all kind of assumptions about what it means.

You are not stating what those assumptions are, but somehow you think that we know what you are thinking, and that our silence is something you can use to force us to admit that we agree with you.

That is very fractured thinking on your part, but more importantly, it is extremely immature thinking, like early infantile thinking.

I am not trying to be insulting. YOu have a serious problem.

The interesting thing, is how your issues shine a light on the actions of more normal thinking liberals.

NFBW wrote: (#1) In mid-December DJT began to promote a large gonna be “wild” rally seeking tens of thousands of his supporters who believed he actually won the 2020 election to be in DC specifically on Jan6 to attend a peaceful but wild rally that would be a patriot’s last chance to save America from Democrat Party destruction?

NFBW wrote: (#2) DJT began coordinating with members of Congress his procedural attack on voters in six states that Biden won. We now know the meeting described below had an agenda based on the Eastman memo.

President Donald Trump huddled with a group of congressional Republicans at the White House on Monday, where they strategized over a last-ditch effort to overturn the election results next month, 20DEC21-Politico-EastmanPlot​

according to several members who attended the meeting.​

NFBW wrote: I am asking Correll and 9thIDdoc and any DJT supporter; Do you accept the publicly verifiable fact from a year ago that DJT met with a group of congressional Republicans at the White House on DECEMBER 21 to discuss the Eastman plan where they strategized over a last-ditch effort to overturn the election in conjunction with organizing a large protests in DC on January 6 2021 ? ? ? 21DEC15-POST#07

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"
All I know about are the lies you spew.

NFBW wrote: When do you graduate from expressing baseless opinions to recognizing what is and is not a fact. 21DEC14-POST#0783

NFBW wrote: The tweet from DJT on December 20 is a fact.,It was written six days after all fifty states certified Biden’s win and therefore it was after any constitutional means to overturn the election results had passed. As a constitutional matter of fact DJT lost and Biden won.- - - Do you accept those facts [USER=31723]9thIDdoc[/USER] as a basis for further discussion? 21DEC14-POST#0783
As a constitutional matter of fact DJT lost and Biden won.- - - Do you accept those facts
Again, NO! "No" is a fairly simple concept. Find an adult to explain it to you.

NFBW wrote: (#1) In mid-December DJT began to promote a large gonna be “wild” rally seeking tens of thousands of his supporters who believed he actually won the 2020 election to be in DC specifically on Jan6 to attend a peaceful but wild rally that would be a patriot’s last chance to save America from Democrat Party destruction?

NFBW wrote: (#2) DJT began coordinating with members of Congress his procedural attack on voters in six states that Biden won. We now know the meeting described below had an agenda based on the Eastman memo.

President Donald Trump huddled with a group of congressional Republicans at the White House on Monday, where they strategized over a last-ditch effort to overturn the election results next month, 20DEC21-Politico-EastmanPlot​

NFBW wrote: I am asking Correll and 9thIDdoc and any DJT supporter; Do you accept the publicly verifiable fact from a year ago that DJT met with a group of congressional Republicans at the White House on DECEMBER 21 to discuss the Eastman plan where they strategized over a last-ditch effort to overturn the election in conjunction with organizing a large protests in DC on January 6 2021 ? ? ? 21DEC15-POST#07
Again, no. I do not personally know of any such meeting nor do I know of any reason to believe there would be anything illegal immoral or fattening about such a meeting if it took place. It is the government's job to see that suspected treason is investigated and President is a fairly important post in the government.

9thIDdoc wrote: I do not personally know of any such meeting 21DEC15-POST#0792,

NFBW wrote: That is not what I asked you, 21DEC15-POST#0793

NFBW wrote: I am asking Correll and @9thIDdoc and any DJT supporter; Do you accept the publicly verifiable fact from a year ago that DJT met with a group of congressional Republicans at the White House on DECEMBER 21 to discuss the Eastman plan. . . ? ? ? 21DEC15-POST#0788

NFBW wrote: I am an adult who did not personally know Magellan nor did I personally witness the voyage he made around the workd. - - - But as an adult I am able to trust that the earth is not flat and Magellon made the trip around the globe. - - - So all I am asking is if you are able to trust the fact that on December 21 2020 there was a meeting at the White House between DJT and congressional Republicans strategizing how to overturn the election. Because that is according to public statements enough of which to verify that it happened. 21DEC15-POST#0793

NFBW wrote: I am asking Correll and @9thIDdoc and any DJT supporter; Do you accept the publicly verifiable fact from a year ago that DJT met with a group of congressional Republicans at the White House on DECEMBER 21 to discuss the Eastman plan. . . ? ? ? 21DEC15-POST#0788

NFBW wrote: I am an adult who did not personally know Magellan nor did I personally witness the voyage he made around the workd. - - - But as an adult I am able to trust that the earth is not flat and Magellon made the trip around the globe. - - - So all I am asking is if you are able to trust the fact that on December 21 2020 there was a meeting at the White House between DJT and congressional Republicans strategizing how to overturn the election. Because that is according to public statements enough of which to verify that it happened. 21DEC15-POST#0793
NO!

I am an adult who did not personally know Magellan nor did I personally witness the voyage he made around the workd. - - - But as an adult I am able to trust that the earth is not flat

As far as I know you may also believe the tooth fairy pays cash for teeth and the moon is made of green cheese. I am not required to share your opinions and I do not. It is your opinion what can be considered fact and what cannot. I am not required to believe such a meeting occurred or what may have been discussed there or the legality of what you allege was discussed. Get over yourself.

Why are you on a discussion forum when the only reality acceptable to you is the one that prefers to live in your anti-fact head. Why don’t you believe DJT had a Eastman MEMO meeting with GOP Congress members on DECEMBER 21 2020 conspiring to overturn the election on Jan6. Was there a denial by the White House or since?

No, I don't. Do you believe in God?

You asked, he answered, and now you are trying to bully him into agreeing with you.

You cannot grasp that other people disagree with you. YOu are insane.

Why are you on a discussion forum when the only reality acceptable to you is the one that prefers to live in your anti-fact head. Why don’t you believe DJT had a Eastman MEMO meeting with GOP Congress members on DECEMBER 21 2020 conspiring to overturn the election on Jan6. Was there a denial by the White House or since?
On a discussion forum people discuss their opinions. Except for you. You demand everyone accept your opinions as fact. Won't fly.

On a discussion forum people discuss their opinions. Except for you. You demand everyone accept your opinions as fact. Won't fly.

Sometimes, he will just assume that you already agree, even if you have repeatedly told him you do not, and then he will judge your position AS THOUGH YOU AGREE WITH HIS VIEW ON THE ISSUE.

FOr example, I'm sure that his talk of "wild rally" IN HIS MIND, is clearly somehow "proof" that Trump was calling for the Insurrection, or something like that, that, and if we do not explicitly claim otherwise, moving forward he is planning on acting as though we have admitted something, or agreed to something and then BUILDING on top of that, to draw further conclusions about how anti-this or that we are.

Forum List

Back