Who Can Possibly Beat Trump?

nope..you're still wrong..and still have posted nothing by any Democratic Candidate that backs up anything you have posted....just a donkey braying out at the world how bright she is..while everyone smiles and looks away.
The pm's said not to engage..because you would do exactly what you are doing....posting the same tired shit..over and over and,,,wait..that's a drink! ***gulp*** Brrrrr!

I do believe that 'tiresome' describes your posts. Inane comes to mind as well.

"...still have posted nothing by any Democratic Candidate that backs up anything you have posted."

Let's check:

Watch how easily I ram your words back down your lying throat-

"The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare,"

Dang..are you really that stupid? hard to believe. We have been paying for illegal's health care for decades--so what exactly would change?

It is like they took the position that water is wet...and you want to contend that they wish to make water wet!

That's all you got? Pitiful. I note..once again..that you never addressed anything in my original rebuttal..6 pages ago....not that that's a surprise..now that I know your style. You do know that I don't care how you view it..that your 'win' or 'loss' is nothing to me, right?

Just your form of mental masturbation, I guess..at least i don't have to check to see where your hands are going...LOL!

A difference that makes no difference..is no difference.

Oooo.....look at how hard you try to save face you never had.

I said:

You said
"...still have posted nothing by any Democratic Candidate that backs up anything you have posted."

Now everyone can see proof of what a lying low-life you are.

I'm lovin' it!

***gulp*** uh huh.....damn you are stupid...it almost hurts to read your shit. You think that a 25 second clip validates your entire post? Oh well...if it makes you happy, I guess..but you are a lightweight..and you know it. Cheap rhetorical tricks will never change the facts.

It sure does.

And it proves you a low-life lying Liberal.

Live with it.

Nope..told the truth at the time i posted it..and forced you to scramble until you could find a clip and post it...thank you for posting..now back up the rest of your shit.
I never disputed the fact that we pay for healthcare for illegals.....now did I?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Let's check:

Dang..are you really that stupid? hard to believe. We have been paying for illegal's health care for decades--so what exactly would change?

It is like they took the position that water is wet...and you want to contend that they wish to make water wet!

That's all you got? Pitiful. I note..once again..that you never addressed anything in my original rebuttal..6 pages ago....not that that's a surprise..now that I know your style. You do know that I don't care how you view it..that your 'win' or 'loss' is nothing to me, right?

Just your form of mental masturbation, I guess..at least i don't have to check to see where your hands are going...LOL!

I said:

You said

I'm lovin' it!

***gulp*** uh huh.....damn you are stupid...it almost hurts to read your shit. You think that a 25 second clip validates your entire post? Oh well...if it makes you happy, I guess..but you are a lightweight..and you know it. Cheap rhetorical tricks will never change the facts.

It sure does.

Live with it.

Nope..told the truth at the time i posted it..and forced you to scramble until you could find a clip and post it...thank you for posting..now back up the rest of your shit.
I never disputed the fact that we pay for healthcare for illegals.....now did I?

You said

That's gotta hurt.

nope..you're still wrong..and still have posted nothing by any Democratic Candidate that backs up anything you have posted....just a donkey braying out at the world how bright she is..while everyone smiles and looks away.
The pm's said not to engage..because you would do exactly what you are doing....posting the same tired shit..over and over and,,,wait..that's a drink! ***gulp*** Brrrrr!

Let's check:

I said:

You said

I'm lovin' it!

What I said..was correct when I said it...you had posted nothing that backed up your claim....now you have, hurrah, I guess....now how about the rest of your contentions..got some clips for them as well?

You are too quick to be lovin' anything...I did not lie..at the time..I told the truth and forced you to back your shit up. My win..not yours. I never disputed the contention..just the relevance..as we HAVE been paying for illegal healthcare for decades. In fact, that's always been a Republican talking point.

I said:

You said

I'm lovin' it!

Really..that's all you can do...post the same thing over and over and over...you think that is winning? You do know that you are completely wrong..as i have mentioned time and time again....talk about 3rd grade? Had I posted that after you put up the clip...that you had not proven anything..I'd be wrong..but how exactly does calling you out and forcing you to put up the clip constitute a lie? Crazy stupid! On the bright side..you are getting me drunk..so thanks for that!

I heard her for 3 hours on Joe Rogan and she was ok. Standard lib response on quite a few topics, but she doesn’t come across as a POS like Kamala and Booker.

So only Harris and Booker sounded like a pos to you. Funny how that happens.

Didn’t say that. Wasn’t going to list all of the 65 candidates. Funny how that happens.

Kamala and Booker are the most political.

And Gillibrand...she is a human weather vane. Fuck that bubble head bitch

I don't think Booker or Kamala are the most political. Trump has been running for a second term since he took office. He has "governed" on for his base and has not been president for the entire country. He is purely political.

Who do you want to win the Dem primary and why?

I'll figure that out when we hold our primary. Right now I have no favorites.

You like all 22 the exact same?

What principles are important to you and what candidates embody your principles?

Let's check:

I said:

You said

I'm lovin' it!

What I said..was correct when I said it...you had posted nothing that backed up your claim....now you have, hurrah, I guess....now how about the rest of your contentions..got some clips for them as well?

You are too quick to be lovin' anything...I did not lie..at the time..I told the truth and forced you to back your shit up. My win..not yours. I never disputed the contention..just the relevance..as we HAVE been paying for illegal healthcare for decades. In fact, that's always been a Republican talking point.

I said:

You said

I'm lovin' it!

Really..that's all you can do...post the same thing over and over and over...you think that is winning? You do know that you are completely wrong..as i have mentioned time and time again....talk about 3rd grade? Had I posted that after you put up the clip...that you had not proven anything..I'd be wrong..but how exactly does calling you out and forcing you to put up the clip constitute a lie? Crazy stupid! On the bright side..you are getting me drunk..so thanks for that!

Y'mean, keep posting the truth when you keep lying?

Well....yeah.

I said:

You said

I'm lovin' it!

It sure does.

Live with it.

You said

That's gotta hurt.

Nope.....not at all..I told the truth at the time..somehow you wish to morph it into a lie..by sheer repetition, I guess..again..I have to question both your intelligence and your sanity.

I posted your exact quote.

Then smashed it in your ugly kisser.

Let's let readers decide what you are.

It sure does.

Live with it.

You said

That's gotta hurt.

Nope.....not at all..I told the truth at the time..somehow you wish to morph it into a lie..by sheer repetition, I guess..again..I have to question both your intelligence and your sanity.

I've added this post to the game....how many times will you post the same thing without responding to my answers?....I'm going to find out ....

Did you post this.....exactly as I stated it?

It sure does.

Live with it.

You said

That's gotta hurt.

I posted your exact quote.

Then smashed it in your ugly kisser.

Let's let readers decide what you are.

Ditto....do you think that they will read your shit and not mine? Do you think they are stupid? Maybe you think that if you make your posts big enough..they will overshadow mine and lazy readers will buy your BS? Hell, maybe your right..but i doubt it.

I never use language like that.....but those I've spanked feel the need to.

You wrote this:

How about this......ready to deny any of it?

I wrote:

. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance,
reparations for slavery and drug dealers,
financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’
abortion rights for 'transwomen (men),
and packing the Supreme Court.

Am I correct again?????

Speak up, dunce!

Let's check:

I said:

You said

I'm lovin' it!

It sure does.

Live with it.

Nope..it does not...as has been said 8 times now,,you are the liar..in trying to sell people on the timing of my quote..when you know that i posted it before you posted the clip..and thus I told the truth and forced you to put up the clip.

Tell me..nitwit, just how many times you wish to do this..cause I got all day.

I said:

You said

I'm lovin' it!

You said

That's gotta hurt.

I've added this post to the game....how many times will you post the same thing without responding to my answers?....I'm going to find out ....

Yup..and, at the time, you had not..as well you know....keep on with it stupid girl. Repetition does not equate to truth.

So......you're ready to admit that, as always, I was correct from the get-go????

And you're not gonna try to lie your way out????

About darn time.

I said:

You said

I'm lovin' it!

It sure does.

Live with it.

Nope..it does not...as has been said 8 times now,,you are the liar..in trying to sell people on the timing of my quote..when you know that i posted it before you posted the clip..and thus I told the truth and forced you to put up the clip.

I said:

You said

I'm lovin' it!

Down to copy and paste now, are you...LOL.

Nope..it does not...as has been said 10 times now,,you are the liar..in trying to sell people on the timing of my quote..when you know that i posted it before you posted the clip..and thus I told the truth and forced you to put up the clip.

How about this......ready to deny any of it?

I wrote:

We could look forward to the end of private health insurance,

Am I correct again?????

Speak up, dunce!

Yup..and, at the time, you had not..as well you know....keep on with it stupid girl. Repetition does not equate to truth.

So......you're ready to admit that, as always, I was correct from the get-go????

About darn time.
WOW! .you are stupid...no...you are not..and have not been..and probably never be..right.

Let's check.

Was I right when I wrote this, at the start....and you denied it???

" The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare"

You denied it when you wrote this:

...you tried to deny it, with that line....until I forced you to admit it is true.

Now you don't seem ready to challenge me on this...

"We could look forward to the end of private health insurance,

....even though you wrote "...still have posted nothing by any Democratic Candidate that backs up anything you have posted."

So only Harris and Booker sounded like a pos to you. Funny how that happens.

Didn’t say that. Wasn’t going to list all of the 65 candidates. Funny how that happens.

Kamala and Booker are the most political.

And Gillibrand...she is a human weather vane. Fuck that bubble head bitch

I don't think Booker or Kamala are the most political. Trump has been running for a second term since he took office. He has "governed" on for his base and has not been president for the entire country. He is purely political.

Who do you want to win the Dem primary and why?

I'll figure that out when we hold our primary. Right now I have no favorites.

You like all 22 the exact same?

What principles are important to you and what candidates embody your principles?

If this thing was about principles republicans would find another candidate. I'm about hearing their policies. Right now I would not vote for Williamson, Gabbard, Delaney, Hickenlooper, Buttigieg, or Sanders. If Williamson had political and diplomatic experience she might have contended, but at this point she sounds like a flower child, although I'd vote for her before I would Trump.

***gulp*** ahhhhh..dat's da shit! ***hic***

None of those are the positions of 'my side' My side abhors all politicians..especially party hacks. My side knows that the only reason our nation is on an even keel is the civil service..who keep it all running. My side.....has nothing but contempt for knee-jerk followers who can't think their way out of a paper bag.

now post it again...time to get my drunk on!

Didn't anyone ever love you enough to teach you how to speak like an adult???

The vulgarity of the 3rd grade boy's bathroom belongs there, not here.

You recognize by now that you made a grave and fatal error in trying to defend the Democrat positions, and certainly can't find an equal insanity on the other side.

And that's why you deserve this thrashing.
That counts! ***gulp*** Oh yeah...the taste of Kentucky! BTW...would you please post where i defended any of those positions? Ch right..you can't. No wait..I did advocate rolling back Trump tax cuts....and trying to increase our revenue stream..so i guess you got me there...LOL! I sentence myself to one harsh bong hit. Sentence to be carried out immediately!
Does noting that we have been paying for illegals healthcare count..no---not a position of support..just a statement of fact.

iu

Noting that some of the debilitations are already in effect is beside the point.

I'll assume that this is your white flag.....that what I stated are, in fact, the Democrat positions.

See what I mean about my never being wrong?

And the Liberal PMs not to dispute my posts......they were spot on.

Unless you like being embarrassed.

Let's check:

I wrote...."The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare,"

As always, I am 100% correct, accurate and truthful...

....and you just proved it.

Yup...now you just posted it..how does that make me a liar? I was 100% correct. You were forced to search until you found a clip..now you have backed it up--but where is the lie/ In your fevered mind, I guess.

Last edited:
Didn't anyone ever love you enough to teach you how to speak like an adult???

The vulgarity of the 3rd grade boy's bathroom belongs there, not here.

You recognize by now that you made a grave and fatal error in trying to defend the Democrat positions, and certainly can't find an equal insanity on the other side.

And that's why you deserve this thrashing.
That counts! ***gulp*** Oh yeah...the taste of Kentucky! BTW...would you please post where i defended any of those positions? Ch right..you can't. No wait..I did advocate rolling back Trump tax cuts....and trying to increase our revenue stream..so i guess you got me there...LOL! I sentence myself to one harsh bong hit. Sentence to be carried out immediately!
Does noting that we have been paying for illegals healthcare count..no---not a position of support..just a statement of fact.

iu

Noting that some of the debilitations are already in effect is beside the point.

I'll assume that this is your white flag.....that what I stated are, in fact, the Democrat positions.

See what I mean about my never being wrong?

And the Liberal PMs not to dispute my posts......they were spot on.

Unless you like being embarrassed.

Let's check:

I wrote...."The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare,"

As always, I am 100% correct, accurate and truthful...

....and you just proved it.

Yup...now you just posted it..how does that make me a liar? I was 100% correct. You wer3e forced to search until you found a clip..now you have backed it up--but where is the lie/ In your fevered mind, I guess.

Let's check.

...you tried to deny it, with that line....until I forced you to admit it is true.

....even though you wrote "...still have posted nothing by any Democratic Candidate that backs up anything you have posted."

About darn time.
WOW! .you are stupid...no...you are not..and have not been..and probably never be..right.

Let's check.

I question your reading comprehension skill. I questioned nothing...if fact, I acknowledged that we have been paying for illegals healthcare for decades..i just asked you to post something that proved that it was a Position taken by a Democratic candidate..and you did. So where is the lie?

Are you really going to take this for hours..when you know that you are wrong?

Or, was "...still have posted nothing by any Democratic Candidate that backs up anything you have posted" just your way of saying that I was correct????

Tripping you up in your lies is so easy because you're just so stupid.
I asked you earlier, by you wouldn't answer: are you a government school grad?

The candidate to beat Trump will be the one who can convince that he/she would be better, not just other. Trump already won 'other'.

Forum List

Back