Who Can Possibly Beat Trump?

Let's check:

Are these the positions of the crop of Democrat presidential candidates, as I stated?

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

Waiting.
Asked and answered..dumbshit.
Evil Fleagull: "Asked and answered..dumbshit."
It's unwise to call others by your family names.
How nice..another country heard from..of course..your post is devoid of semantic content..but I recognize the juvenile need to insult.

About what I'd expect from a pseudo-intellectual one-trick pony..to whom every issue leads back to abortion.

The flea: "How nice..another country heard from..of course..your post is devoid of semantic content..but I recognize the juvenile need to insult."
Why Mr. Fleegule, I just landed here and you were trolling and insulting one of the best posters here just because she's right, and you're wrong. It really was not what I expected to find here when I read a title that interested me.

Flee2: About what I'd expect from a pseudo-intellectual one-trick pony..to whom every issue leads back to abortion.​

So me caring about the souls of women who damage posterity gets under your tender nails, Mr. Feelguilt. I'll just have to do it more often. Maybe you'll someday repent and be sorry you approved of 60 million preborn Americans killed on purpose to make way for foreigners, each of who costs thousands of times more than a single birth. But math isn't your forte, I suppose. tch, tch. You have only one thing in your favor, doll, because at times, you're kinda funny. And please don't shoot me 'cause I mean that in the best of good ways. :biggrin:
No worries kiddo..you amuse me as well. You might not be aware that I'm totally against illegal immigrants..and would deport them all, were it in my power. We've had this talk..I abhor abortion..but I believe that every woman has the choice..for good or for ill. Simple as that.
But this thread is about something else..and you're calling Political Chic..one of the best posters...well....i think not. Each to his or her own..if you actually read the entire exchange..you might see that the insults were on both sides..and started by her..not that I'm loath to join in. I have some respect for your basic intellect..so I'll leave conclusions up to you.

Enjoy the day and try to stay cool.
Why thank you, Mr. Fleegle. I spent most of the day outside yesterday in what felt like hundred degree weather on my zero turn. I've been on a lot of forums and such, and this one is the best one I could find after NYTimes Forums shut down as did Time Magazine's a few months later. I know what it's like to be in the middle, as I lasted 3 hours on what was an extremely far right gunslingers who took umbrage when I told them I didn't own a gun, and they hated everybody running for office that day, and another board that was Liberterian also hated people who belonged to a party, so I did us both a favor and just left. The same day I found USMB and posted for several years until my husband took ill. Subsequently he passed, and I was in mourning for 2 years and not much into politics for a long time. Since I am in agreement with Ms. Chic 98 out of 100 times, I noticed that when she got into a topic, she did tons of research, which our mods promoted back when. She also manages to keep her eye on the ball, which is great in sports and free-for-all politics that things get to be anytime it's election season. Objectivity and her near-flawless soul won me over. A person with a good soul quite often outshines the sun, in the world I was raised in. I've been here when I could for 10 years, and I still like the system of this board that allows whoever has an opinion to say it, most of the time, within the parameters of a very liberal free speech policy. The only things that aren't allowed are accusing an innocent bystander of pedophilia and something else, zoophilia, disclosing somebody else's personal information, and calling down a moderator for banning a poster who manages to bust through one of the few things that aren't tolerated here or worse. Every time a new poster enters, one of the mods at the introductions thread usually shows up to remind the newbie to please read through the rules and regulations. I think the blatant use of the board as an unpaid source of income offends the owner, who has to pay for the boards with competitive advertisers, so it's not like anything goes here. I commend you for joining the board, and hope you appreciate the uniqueness of Ms. Chic one of these days for what she gives to the board--information she as a discipline furnishes more often than not.

Have a nice afternoon, everyone. I spent an early morning hour at the gymn and as a consequence, it's naptime. Prayers up for the nation and especially for healing the rifts that emerge when we find no common grounds.

A high opinion of myself???

Guilty as charged.

How could that not be the case as I am always correct.

Am I always right?

Let's check:

Are these the positions of the crop of Democrat presidential candidates, as I stated?

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

Waiting.
LOL! You poor deluded twit. That I think you actually believe all that twaddle...has given me the best laugh in days!

Sharia would become de rigueur, indeed! That is so stupid it left me amazed at the kind of dumbshit that would even dare to post it!

I hate to break it to you..but the hardworking taxpayer has been paying for illegals healthcare for decades..so that ship has sailed..idiot.

Reparations for drug dealers...how stupid is that?

Oh yeah..tell me..partisan hack..just what party has the highest percentage of Jewish folk? I give your lil mind a hint..it ain't the Republicans.

U.S. Political Party Identification of Jews

The Trump tax cuts should be reversed...to pay for all the shiny toys Trump has just ordered up. I guess you feel that fiscal responsibility is no longer a Republican ideal?

I cannot believe that you have so little faith in the basic American govt. that the courts..the ones that stand in Trump's way so often..would not equally stand in the way of most of the nonsense you predict?

Here is the real skinny..Dem or Repub..the beat will go on...and for the vast majority of Americans...it will not matter in the slightest whose ass warms the President's chair!

I guess two can play this game...you repeat your post and cry "waiting'..I repeat the original rebuttal that you never dealt with..and cry "Waiting'!

I've provided the stated promised of the Democrat candidates.....undeniable.....and asked you to explain why you'd support same.

Readers see that you have no explanation.

The only possible conclusion is that you are simply simple....one of the mindless drones who simply mimic the 'duh...yup, yup...' to every insane proclamation the Democrat Party utters.

On the bright side, you're mentally qualified for handicapped parking.
Post the links or STFU! Readers see that i responded..pages ago..but you are just continuing on as though i did not...asinine.

Any not the stated position of your side?

Any?

My favorite is Obama saying we can’t drill our way out an oil shortage.
US is now the worlds #1 producer.

And that's because of Obama.

Obama has presided over America's biggest oil boom ever

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.
Nice retrograde movement, there.

I don't want to change the subject....but readers will understand why you do.
Just replying to the post..you ignorant lil git---unlike you..I try to stay on topic...there is no more juice in the lemon that was our thread...so why bother? if you need some illusory 'win' that is in your own limited mind..go for it. those readers you speak of...they make the call...me--I'm not all the ego invested..but i guess someone like yourself..this is all you got, right?

Anything cogent to say about Trump's adulteries..and the irony of trying to smear his opponent..with a charge of Adultery?

Here's the topic you slithered away from:

Any?

I see a retrograde movement in your future.
ROTF! I bet you really think that the constant repetition of a post i answered 4 pages ago is just too clever! Thank you, really....deep down inside..i bet you know how stupid you are...and this..this is some weird way to still the voices in your mind..the ones that whisper..dumb...dumb....dumb..inadequate....unworthy. Too ugly..too fat...too stupid....bad hair.
More power to you PC...you are now a drinking game..every time you post the same shit..i drink a shot..how fast can you get me drunk?

iu

Simple question....are any of these not the position of your side?

Any?

Yet....all you do is squirm or sidestep.

You're on the batting end of a no-hitter.
***gulp*** ahhhhh..dat's da shit! ***hic***

None of those are the positions of 'my side' My side abhors all politicians..especially party hacks. My side knows that the only reason our nation is on an even keel is the civil service..who keep it all running. My side.....has nothing but contempt for knee-jerk followers who can't think their way out of a paper bag.

now post it again...time to get my drunk on!

Didn't anyone ever love you enough to teach you how to speak like an adult???

The vulgarity of the 3rd grade boy's bathroom belongs there, not here.

You recognize by now that you made a grave and fatal error in trying to defend the Democrat positions, and certainly can't find an equal insanity on the other side.

And that's why you deserve this thrashing.

I guess two can play this game...you repeat your post and cry "waiting'..I repeat the original rebuttal that you never dealt with..and cry "Waiting'!

I've provided the stated promised of the Democrat candidates.....undeniable.....and asked you to explain why you'd support same.

Readers see that you have no explanation.

The only possible conclusion is that you are simply simple....one of the mindless drones who simply mimic the 'duh...yup, yup...' to every insane proclamation the Democrat Party utters.

On the bright side, you're mentally qualified for handicapped parking.
Post the links or STFU! Readers see that i responded..pages ago..but you are just continuing on as though i did not...asinine.

Any?

My favorite is Obama saying we can’t drill our way out an oil shortage.
US is now the worlds #1 producer.

And that's because of Obama.

Obama has presided over America's biggest oil boom ever
Oh, so Obama is our fossil fuel champion!

upload_2019-7-23_13-26-50.jpeg

Don't confuse style with substance. I heard her lie through her teeth throughout an entire interview with Tucker. Oh, she came off as very calm and cool and reasonable in her tone but her positions are bullshit. If she did have ethics and principles she would not be in that party in the first place.

I heard her for 3 hours on Joe Rogan and she was ok. Standard lib response on quite a few topics, but she doesn’t come across as a POS like Kamala and Booker.

So only Harris and Booker sounded like a pos to you. Funny how that happens.

Didn’t say that. Wasn’t going to list all of the 65 candidates. Funny how that happens.

Kamala and Booker are the most political.

And Gillibrand...she is a human weather vane. Fuck that bubble head bitch

I don't think Booker or Kamala are the most political. Trump has been running for a second term since he took office. He has "governed" on for his base and has not been president for the entire country. He is purely political.

Who do you want to win the Dem primary and why?

I'll figure that out when we hold our primary. Right now I have no favorites.

Asked and answered..dumbshit.
Evil Fleagull: "Asked and answered..dumbshit."
It's unwise to call others by your family names.
How nice..another country heard from..of course..your post is devoid of semantic content..but I recognize the juvenile need to insult.

About what I'd expect from a pseudo-intellectual one-trick pony..to whom every issue leads back to abortion.

The flea: "How nice..another country heard from..of course..your post is devoid of semantic content..but I recognize the juvenile need to insult."
Why Mr. Fleegule, I just landed here and you were trolling and insulting one of the best posters here just because she's right, and you're wrong. It really was not what I expected to find here when I read a title that interested me.

Flee2: About what I'd expect from a pseudo-intellectual one-trick pony..to whom every issue leads back to abortion.​

So me caring about the souls of women who damage posterity gets under your tender nails, Mr. Feelguilt. I'll just have to do it more often. Maybe you'll someday repent and be sorry you approved of 60 million preborn Americans killed on purpose to make way for foreigners, each of who costs thousands of times more than a single birth. But math isn't your forte, I suppose. tch, tch. You have only one thing in your favor, doll, because at times, you're kinda funny. And please don't shoot me 'cause I mean that in the best of good ways. :biggrin:
No worries kiddo..you amuse me as well. You might not be aware that I'm totally against illegal immigrants..and would deport them all, were it in my power. We've had this talk..I abhor abortion..but I believe that every woman has the choice..for good or for ill. Simple as that.
But this thread is about something else..and you're calling Political Chic..one of the best posters...well....i think not. Each to his or her own..if you actually read the entire exchange..you might see that the insults were on both sides..and started by her..not that I'm loath to join in. I have some respect for your basic intellect..so I'll leave conclusions up to you.

Enjoy the day and try to stay cool.
Why thank you, Mr. Fleegle. I spent most of the day outside yesterday in what felt like hundred degree weather on my zero turn. I've been on a lot of forums and such, and this one is the best one I could find after NYTimes Forums shut down as did Time Magazine's a few months later. I know what it's like to be in the middle, as I lasted 3 hours on what was an extremely far right gunslingers who took umbrage when I told them I didn't own a gun, and they hated everybody running for office that day, and another board that was Liberterian also hated people who belonged to a party, so I did us both a favor and just left. The same day I found USMB and posted for several years until my husband took ill. Subsequently he passed, and I was in mourning for 2 years and not much into politics for a long time. Since I am in agreement with Ms. Chic 98 out of 100 times, I noticed that when she got into a topic, she did tons of research, which our mods promoted back when. She also manages to keep her eye on the ball, which is great in sports and free-for-all politics that things get to be anytime it's election season. Objectivity and her near-flawless soul won me over. A person with a good soul quite often outshines the sun, in the world I was raised in. I've been here when I could for 10 years, and I still like the system of this board that allows whoever has an opinion to say it, most of the time, within the parameters of a very liberal free speech policy. The only things that aren't allowed are accusing an innocent bystander of pedophilia and something else, zoophilia, disclosing somebody else's personal information, and calling down a moderator for banning a poster who manages to bust through one of the few things that aren't tolerated here or worse. Every time a new poster enters, one of the mods at the introductions thread usually shows up to remind the newbie to please read through the rules and regulations. I think the blatant use of the board as an unpaid source of income offends the owner, who has to pay for the boards with competitive advertisers, so it's not like anything goes here. I commend you for joining the board, and hope you appreciate the uniqueness of Ms. Chic one of these days for what she gives to the board--information she as a discipline furnishes more often than not.

Have a nice afternoon, everyone. I spent an early morning hour at the gymn and as a consequence, it's naptime. Prayers up for the nation and especially for healing the rifts that emerge when we find no common grounds.

You've been through a great deal, glad you came back, and your words are very kind.
Hoping for only the best of things for you in the future.

I heard her for 3 hours on Joe Rogan and she was ok. Standard lib response on quite a few topics, but she doesn’t come across as a POS like Kamala and Booker.

Didn’t say that. Wasn’t going to list all of the 65 candidates. Funny how that happens.

I don't think Booker or Kamala are the most political. Trump has been running for a second term since he took office. He has "governed" on for his base and has not been president for the entire country. He is purely political.

I believe he's an Idi Amin fan.....

You're stepping out of bounds with your comments Pol Pot.

Just replying to the post..you ignorant lil git---unlike you..I try to stay on topic...there is no more juice in the lemon that was our thread...so why bother? if you need some illusory 'win' that is in your own limited mind..go for it. those readers you speak of...they make the call...me--I'm not all the ego invested..but i guess someone like yourself..this is all you got, right?

Anything cogent to say about Trump's adulteries..and the irony of trying to smear his opponent..with a charge of Adultery?

Any?

ROTF! I bet you really think that the constant repetition of a post i answered 4 pages ago is just too clever! Thank you, really....deep down inside..i bet you know how stupid you are...and this..this is some weird way to still the voices in your mind..the ones that whisper..dumb...dumb....dumb..inadequate....unworthy. Too ugly..too fat...too stupid....bad hair.
More power to you PC...you are now a drinking game..every time you post the same shit..i drink a shot..how fast can you get me drunk?

iu

Any?

None of those are the positions of 'my side' My side abhors all politicians..especially party hacks. My side knows that the only reason our nation is on an even keel is the civil service..who keep it all running. My side.....has nothing but contempt for knee-jerk followers who can't think their way out of a paper bag.

You recognize by now that you made a grave and fatal error in trying to defend the Democrat positions, and certainly can't find an equal insanity on the other side.

That counts! ***gulp*** Oh yeah...the taste of Kentucky! BTW...would you please post where i defended any of those positions? Ch right..you can't. No wait..I did advocate rolling back Trump tax cuts....and trying to increase our revenue stream..so i guess you got me there...LOL! I sentence myself to one harsh bong hit. Sentence to be carried out immediately!
Does noting that we have been paying for illegals healthcare count..no---not a position of support..just a statement of fact.

iu

Let's check:

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

"Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April"
Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April

"Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953"

Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953 | Breitbart

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"

Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April

Remember the last time you were right about anything???

Me neither.

Lol! Stay in your lane juniorette.

Ranking the Trump Economy
The president brags about U.S. prosperity. But conditions improved more under his predecessors. (Even Carter.)
By Matthew A. Winkler
‎January‎ ‎28‎, ‎2019

The U.S. economy is indeed doing well in many ways. Job gains and consumer spending are robust, wages are rising, inflation isn’t a problem. Things have slowed down lately and optimism has waned a bit, but the conventional economic indicators have been strong.

In Trump’s view, that entitles him to claim that his administration has produced “the strongest economy in the history of our nation,” as he put it last June. But while the recession forecasts have not been proven right, Trump’s boast can pretty much be proven wrong.

Measured by 14 gauges of economic activity and financial performance, the U.S. economy is not doing as well under Trump as it did under all but one of the four Republicans and three Democrats who have occupied the White House since 1976.

These yardsticks, compiled by Bloomberg, assess a broad range of activity — from job and wage growth to the strength of the real estate and auto industries to the health of stock and bond investments that deliver security to workers and retirees alike. They are

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Let's check:
"The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit over to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.

...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

...GDP growth decelerated in each of the last three quarters of 2016."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"

Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

More???

“Growth had been so worrisomely slow throughout Obama's two terms in office that journalists started warning about "secular stagnation." They said the country was in a period of long, sustained, slow growth resulting from slow population and productivity growth.

In August 2016, the Times declared that "the underlying reality of low growth will haunt whoever wins the White House."

Predictions of Slow Growth

The next month, CBS News reported that "with U.S. economic growth stuck in low gear for several years, it's leading many economists to worry that the country has entered a prolonged period where any expansion will be weaker than it has been in the past."

In short, there was no upward trajectory to the economy on anyone's radar when Trump took office.”

In your face....booooooyyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!

Read this again so you understand.

"Measured by 14 gauges of economic activity and financial performance, the U.S. economy is not doing as well under Trump as it did under all but one of the four Republicans and three Democrats who have occupied the White House since 1976."

th

So you have no answer.

Of course you don't.

But....you may be good for something: we can put a lens is each of your ears.....we'd have a telescope.

Any?

iu

Any?

That counts! ***gulp*** Oh yeah...the taste of Kentucky! BTW...would you please post where i defended any of those positions? Ch right..you can't. No wait..I did advocate rolling back Trump tax cuts....and trying to increase our revenue stream..so i guess you got me there...LOL! I sentence myself to one harsh bong hit. Sentence to be carried out immediately!
Does noting that we have been paying for illegals healthcare count..no---not a position of support..just a statement of fact.

iu

Noting that some of the debilitations are already in effect is beside the point.

I'll assume that this is your white flag.....that what I stated are, in fact, the Democrat positions.

See what I mean about my never being wrong?

And the Liberal PMs not to dispute my posts......they were spot on.

Unless you like being embarrassed.

Let's check:

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"

Me neither.

The president brags about U.S. prosperity. But conditions improved more under his predecessors. (Even Carter.)
By Matthew A. Winkler
‎January‎ ‎28‎, ‎2019

The U.S. economy is indeed doing well in many ways. Job gains and consumer spending are robust, wages are rising, inflation isn’t a problem. Things have slowed down lately and optimism has waned a bit, but the conventional economic indicators have been strong.

In Trump’s view, that entitles him to claim that his administration has produced “the strongest economy in the history of our nation,” as he put it last June. But while the recession forecasts have not been proven right, Trump’s boast can pretty much be proven wrong.

Measured by 14 gauges of economic activity and financial performance, the U.S. economy is not doing as well under Trump as it did under all but one of the four Republicans and three Democrats who have occupied the White House since 1976.

These yardsticks, compiled by Bloomberg, assess a broad range of activity — from job and wage growth to the strength of the real estate and auto industries to the health of stock and bond investments that deliver security to workers and retirees alike. They are

Let's check:
"The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit over to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.

...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"

More???

“Growth had been so worrisomely slow throughout Obama's two terms in office that journalists started warning about "secular stagnation." They said the country was in a period of long, sustained, slow growth resulting from slow population and productivity growth.

In August 2016, the Times declared that "the underlying reality of low growth will haunt whoever wins the White House."

The next month, CBS News reported that "with U.S. economic growth stuck in low gear for several years, it's leading many economists to worry that the country has entered a prolonged period where any expansion will be weaker than it has been in the past."

In short, there was no upward trajectory to the economy on anyone's radar when Trump took office.”

"Measured by 14 gauges of economic activity and financial performance, the U.S. economy is not doing as well under Trump as it did under all but one of the four Republicans and three Democrats who have occupied the White House since 1976."

th

You can't really be that dumb.

Oh...wait.

I guess you can.

11132746_web1_web-RAMclr-092018-headwinds.jpg

Let's check:

Me neither.

By Matthew A. Winkler
‎January‎ ‎28‎, ‎2019

Let's check:

More???

th
You run on telling people they don’t know their own economic situation and that of their neighbors.

In fact, pump all of your wilting budget into it.

So you have no answer.

Of course you don't.

But....you may be good for something: we can put a lens is each of your ears.....we'd have a telescope.

You are an extremely stupid little girl. I gave Angus an answer. But you made a completely unnecessary remark and I cannot give you back the response it deserves. You're ugly, dumb and have no class. The best part of you was your afterbirth.

Oh...wait.

I guess you can.

You could accurately give that answer to every poster here who actually likes either the Dems or the GOP....

Let me get what you're saying:

Are you one of those total imbeciles who claim political equivalence between the two parties???

If so, show an 'equivalent' set of agenda items from the Republicans, to these from Democrats:

Or.....simply mutter, "....duh...." and wander off.

Let's check:

Me neither.

By Matthew A. Winkler
‎January‎ ‎28‎, ‎2019

Let's check:

More???

th

Oh...wait.

I guess you can.

11132746_web1_web-RAMclr-092018-headwinds.jpg

Forum List

Back