Who Can Possibly Beat Trump?

Ahhh..so when you use vulgarity...you are admitting having lost the debate? Interesting...LOL!

Now me, I think that when one debater refuses to answer the other..and continually resort to diversions and repetitions..that is a sign they lost!

You needn't admit to losing.....every reader saw same.

When you write..this is who I see:
iu

I really put burr under your saddle, donkey.....

The good news is about the custard pie I smashed in your ugly kisser: it's an improvement.

You might not want to talk about looks if your avatar is what you look like.

You need to clean off your specs, old timer.

Nah, I'll keep my specs dirty because a clean look at you will turn a brother to stone. Could you do something about those snakes on your head?

And like I said, you have not presented the official democratic position on anything.

Mark Sanford is primarying Trump. he calls himself a lifelong kneejerk republican and the uptight son of an alcoholic whose father drank himself to death

"From June 18 until June 24, 2009, the whereabouts of Sanford were unknown to the public, his wife and the State Law Enforcement Division, which provides security for all South Carolina governors, garnering nationwide news coverage. The absence of Governor Sanford was first reported by Jim Davenport of the Associated Press.[37][38] Lieutenant Governor André Bauer announced that he could not "take lightly that his staff has not had communication with him for more than four days, and that no one, including his own family, knows his whereabouts."[39]

Before his disappearance, Sanford told his staff that he would be hiking on the Appalachian Trail and while he was gone he did not answer 15 cell phone calls from his chief of staff, Scott English; he also failed to call his family on Father's Day.[40]

Reporter Gina Smith, of The State, the daily newspaper of the capital city, intercepted Sanford arriving at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport on a flight from Argentina. Several hours later, after learning that incriminating evidence was being swiftly mobilized against him by the media, Sanford held a news conference, during which he admitted to adultery.[41][42]

In emotional interviews with the Associated Press over two days, Sanford said he would die "knowing that I had met my soul mate."[43] Sanford also said that he "crossed the lines" with a handful of other women during 20 years of marriage, but not as far as he did with his mistress. "There were a handful of instances wherein I crossed the lines I shouldn't have crossed as a married man, but never crossed the ultimate line", he said.[43] In 1998 during the Clinton–Lewinsky scandal Sanford had called Clinton's extra-marital affair "reprehensible" and had urged him to resign.[44]

On June 25, La Nación, a Buenos Aires newspaper, identified the Argentine woman as María Belén Chapur, a 43-year-old divorced mother of two with a university degree in international relations who lives in the city of Buenos Aires.[45] The State earlier had published details of e-mails between Sanford and a woman only identified as "Maria."[46] Sanford met Chapur at a dance in Uruguay in 2001 and admitted there was a more intimate relationship with her starting in 2008.[47]"
Mark Sanford - Wikipedia

Sanford's wife had become aware of her husband's infidelities around five months before the scandal broke, and the two had sought marriage counseling.[42] She said that she had requested a trial separationabout two weeks before his disappearance.[48]

Sanford told reporters that months before his affair became public he had sought counsel at a controversial religious organization called The Family, of which he became a member when he was a Representative in Washington, D.C. from 1995 to 2001.[49]
Well, certainly adultery is no deal breaker..judging by our current President!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOL! A legend in your own mind, eh? I guess that's all that counts...for such as you.

A high opinion of myself???

Guilty as charged.

How could that not be the case as I am always correct.

Am I always right?

Let's check:

Are these the positions of the crop of Democrat presidential candidates, as I stated?

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

Waiting.
I recognize that you are using 'partisan' as a pejorative.....but only a fool would not be a partisan of the Right.

Imagine (I almost suggested you 'think') what the nation would be if the Democrats win.

Were that to occur,

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

I left you speechless, didn't I.....you dunce.
LOL! You poor deluded twit. That I think you actually believe all that twaddle...has given me the best laugh in days!

Sharia would become de rigueur, indeed! That is so stupid it left me amazed at the kind of dumbshit that would even dare to post it!

I hate to break it to you..but the hardworking taxpayer has been paying for illegals healthcare for decades..so that ship has sailed..idiot.

Reparations for drug dealers...how stupid is that?

Oh yeah..tell me..partisan hack..just what party has the highest percentage of Jewish folk? I give your lil mind a hint..it ain't the Republicans.

U.S. Political Party Identification of Jews

The Trump tax cuts should be reversed...to pay for all the shiny toys Trump has just ordered up. I guess you feel that fiscal responsibility is no longer a Republican ideal?

I cannot believe that you have so little faith in the basic American govt. that the courts..the ones that stand in Trump's way so often..would not equally stand in the way of most of the nonsense you predict?

Here is the real skinny..Dem or Repub..the beat will go on...and for the vast majority of Americans...it will not matter in the slightest whose ass warms the President's chair!

I guess two can play this game...you repeat your post and cry "waiting'..I repeat the original rebuttal that you never dealt with..and cry "Waiting'!

I've provided the stated promised of the Democrat candidates.....undeniable.....and asked you to explain why you'd support same.

Readers see that you have no explanation.

The only possible conclusion is that you are simply simple....one of the mindless drones who simply mimic the 'duh...yup, yup...' to every insane proclamation the Democrat Party utters.

On the bright side, you're mentally qualified for handicapped parking.
Post the links or STFU! Readers see that i responded..pages ago..but you are just continuing on as though i did not...asinine.

Any not the stated position of your side?

Any?

My favorite is Obama saying we can’t drill our way out an oil shortage.
US is now the worlds #1 producer.

Every Democratic running right now is the worst Candidate ever in political history. Trump will disembowel whoever runs using their own words against them. America doesn’t stand close to any Democrat running.

Sooooooo..... here’s what’s going to happen. Immediately during or shortly after, the Dem party will say FU to the Dem voters and place ...... (insert drum roll here).... Michael Obummer as the nominee. She’ll totally skip the primary process and be anointed.

Then you’re a racist if you say anything negative about her and the media will fawn over her like a new puppy brought home.

-Weatherman, part-time prophet.

LOL! Trump lost the popular vote last time. And people that did not vote or voted third party are going to end Trump. Trump is the worst president of all time and I can't wait for him to get on stage with the democratic nominee and try lying about his accomplishments.
Does anyone care who Leftards in 5 California counties voted for?

Trump doesn’t need California, and neither does America.

Mark Sanford is primarying Trump. he calls himself a lifelong kneejerk republican and the uptight son of an alcoholic whose father drank himself to death

"From June 18 until June 24, 2009, the whereabouts of Sanford were unknown to the public, his wife and the State Law Enforcement Division, which provides security for all South Carolina governors, garnering nationwide news coverage. The absence of Governor Sanford was first reported by Jim Davenport of the Associated Press.[37][38] Lieutenant Governor André Bauer announced that he could not "take lightly that his staff has not had communication with him for more than four days, and that no one, including his own family, knows his whereabouts."[39]

Before his disappearance, Sanford told his staff that he would be hiking on the Appalachian Trail and while he was gone he did not answer 15 cell phone calls from his chief of staff, Scott English; he also failed to call his family on Father's Day.[40]

Reporter Gina Smith, of The State, the daily newspaper of the capital city, intercepted Sanford arriving at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport on a flight from Argentina. Several hours later, after learning that incriminating evidence was being swiftly mobilized against him by the media, Sanford held a news conference, during which he admitted to adultery.[41][42]

In emotional interviews with the Associated Press over two days, Sanford said he would die "knowing that I had met my soul mate."[43] Sanford also said that he "crossed the lines" with a handful of other women during 20 years of marriage, but not as far as he did with his mistress. "There were a handful of instances wherein I crossed the lines I shouldn't have crossed as a married man, but never crossed the ultimate line", he said.[43] In 1998 during the Clinton–Lewinsky scandal Sanford had called Clinton's extra-marital affair "reprehensible" and had urged him to resign.[44]

On June 25, La Nación, a Buenos Aires newspaper, identified the Argentine woman as María Belén Chapur, a 43-year-old divorced mother of two with a university degree in international relations who lives in the city of Buenos Aires.[45] The State earlier had published details of e-mails between Sanford and a woman only identified as "Maria."[46] Sanford met Chapur at a dance in Uruguay in 2001 and admitted there was a more intimate relationship with her starting in 2008.[47]"
Mark Sanford - Wikipedia

Sanford's wife had become aware of her husband's infidelities around five months before the scandal broke, and the two had sought marriage counseling.[42] She said that she had requested a trial separationabout two weeks before his disappearance.[48]

Sanford told reporters that months before his affair became public he had sought counsel at a controversial religious organization called The Family, of which he became a member when he was a Representative in Washington, D.C. from 1995 to 2001.[49]

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.
Nice retrograde movement, there.

I don't want to change the subject....but readers will understand why you do.

Every Democratic running right now is the worst Candidate ever in political history. Trump will disembowel whoever runs using their own words against them. America doesn’t stand close to any Democrat running.

Sooooooo..... here’s what’s going to happen. Immediately during or shortly after, the Dem party will say FU to the Dem voters and place ...... (insert drum roll here).... Michael Obummer as the nominee. She’ll totally skip the primary process and be anointed.

Then you’re a racist if you say anything negative about her and the media will fawn over her like a new puppy brought home.

-Weatherman, part-time prophet.
You sir are 111% correct.
'Michael' WILL be the DEM candidate.
How fucking hilarious!
Throw all the fuck-wit DEM candidates off the cliff and have a 'Michael' coronation!

Guilty as charged.

Am I always right?

Let's check:

Are these the positions of the crop of Democrat presidential candidates, as I stated?

Waiting.
LOL! You poor deluded twit. That I think you actually believe all that twaddle...has given me the best laugh in days!

Sharia would become de rigueur, indeed! That is so stupid it left me amazed at the kind of dumbshit that would even dare to post it!

I hate to break it to you..but the hardworking taxpayer has been paying for illegals healthcare for decades..so that ship has sailed..idiot.

Oh yeah..tell me..partisan hack..just what party has the highest percentage of Jewish folk? I give your lil mind a hint..it ain't the Republicans.

The Trump tax cuts should be reversed...to pay for all the shiny toys Trump has just ordered up. I guess you feel that fiscal responsibility is no longer a Republican ideal?

I cannot believe that you have so little faith in the basic American govt. that the courts..the ones that stand in Trump's way so often..would not equally stand in the way of most of the nonsense you predict?

Here is the real skinny..Dem or Repub..the beat will go on...and for the vast majority of Americans...it will not matter in the slightest whose ass warms the President's chair!

I guess two can play this game...you repeat your post and cry "waiting'..I repeat the original rebuttal that you never dealt with..and cry "Waiting'!

I've provided the stated promised of the Democrat candidates.....undeniable.....and asked you to explain why you'd support same.

The only possible conclusion is that you are simply simple....one of the mindless drones who simply mimic the 'duh...yup, yup...' to every insane proclamation the Democrat Party utters.

Post the links or STFU! Readers see that i responded..pages ago..but you are just continuing on as though i did not...asinine.

Any?

My favorite is Obama saying we can’t drill our way out an oil shortage.
US is now the worlds #1 producer.

Here's one of my favs....

“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

· Stephanopoulos: [breaking in] Christian faith

• Obama: [stuttering] ma - my Christian faith ... “

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

Me neither.

Tulsi is the only Dem with any ethics and principles. Literally every other one is a political hack. The hippie is just funny.
Don't confuse style with substance. I heard her lie through her teeth throughout an entire interview with Tucker. Oh, she came off as very calm and cool and reasonable in her tone but her positions are bullshit. If she did have ethics and principles she would not be in that party in the first place.

I heard her for 3 hours on Joe Rogan and she was ok. Standard lib response on quite a few topics, but she doesn’t come across as a POS like Kamala and Booker.

So only Harris and Booker sounded like a pos to you. Funny how that happens.

Didn’t say that. Wasn’t going to list all of the 65 candidates. Funny how that happens.

Kamala and Booker are the most political.

And Gillibrand...she is a human weather vane. Fuck that bubble head bitch

I don't think Booker or Kamala are the most political. Trump has been running for a second term since he took office. He has "governed" on for his base and has not been president for the entire country. He is purely political.

Who do you want to win the Dem primary and why?

Mark Sanford - Wikipedia

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Just replying to the post..you ignorant lil git---unlike you..I try to stay on topic...there is no more juice in the lemon that was our thread...so why bother? if you need some illusory 'win' that is in your own limited mind..go for it. those readers you speak of...they make the call...me--I'm not all that ego invested..but i guess someone like yourself..this is all you got, right?

Anything cogent to say about Trump's adulteries..and the irony of trying to smear his opponent..with a charge of Adultery?

Last edited:
Don't confuse style with substance. I heard her lie through her teeth throughout an entire interview with Tucker. Oh, she came off as very calm and cool and reasonable in her tone but her positions are bullshit. If she did have ethics and principles she would not be in that party in the first place.

I heard her for 3 hours on Joe Rogan and she was ok. Standard lib response on quite a few topics, but she doesn’t come across as a POS like Kamala and Booker.

Didn’t say that. Wasn’t going to list all of the 65 candidates. Funny how that happens.

I don't think Booker or Kamala are the most political. Trump has been running for a second term since he took office. He has "governed" on for his base and has not been president for the entire country. He is purely political.

I believe he's an Idi Amin fan.....

Mark Sanford - Wikipedia

Just replying to the post..you ignorant lil git---unlike you..I try to stay on topic...there is no more juice in the lemon that was our thread...so why bother? if you need some illusory 'win' that is in your own limited mind..go for it. those readers you speak of...they make the call...me--I'm not all the ego invested..but i guess someone like yourself..this is all you got, right?

Anything cogent to say about Trump's adulteries..and the irony of trying to smear his opponent..with a charge of Adultery?

Here's the topic you slithered away from:

Any?

I see a retrograde movement in your future.

I believe he's an Idi Amin fan.....

Mark Sanford - Wikipedia

Just replying to the post..you ignorant lil git---unlike you..I try to stay on topic...there is no more juice in the lemon that was our thread...so why bother? if you need some illusory 'win' that is in your own limited mind..go for it. those readers you speak of...they make the call...me--I'm not all the ego invested..but i guess someone like yourself..this is all you got, right?

Any?

ROTF! I bet you really think that the constant repetition of a post i answered 4 pages ago is just too clever! Thank you, really....deep down inside..i bet you know how stupid you are...and this..this is some weird way to still the voices in your mind..the ones that whisper..dumb...dumb....dumb..inadequate....unworthy. Too ugly..too fat...too stupid....bad hair.
More power to you PC...you are now a drinking game..every time you post the same shit..i drink a shot..how fast can you get me drunk?

iu

Documented

Linked

Sourced

Hence the reason you were PM'd.....the fear of the Left for the spankings I administer.

You'll get over the spanking.....the real question is whether you'll get over your indoctrination.

Only intelligent folks can.

So sorry.
LOL! A legend in your own mind, eh? I guess that's all that counts...for such as you.

Guilty as charged.

Am I always right?

Let's check:

Waiting.
Not really..the history is rife with both parties disdain for the law in their pursuit of power..but I'd not expect a partisan such as yourself to be conversant with such things. I used Watergate because everyone knows the name..i could have gone with Iran/Contra.....for illegality--but the topic was election shenanigans.

I don't really have a dog in this fight anyway--since i believe that political parties are akin to football teams and their partisans are just fans. Most don't see this for the manipulation that it is..by the military/industrial complex that truly rules this nation.

I recognize that you are using 'partisan' as a pejorative.....but only a fool would not be a partisan of the Right.

Imagine (I almost suggested you 'think') what the nation would be if the Democrats win.

Were that to occur,

I left you speechless, didn't I.....you dunce.

You've provided nothing.

Not one of those is the official stated democratic platform.

Idiot.
/——/ So? There was nothing in the official Nazi platform about gassing the Jews. The democRATs would never win another election if they were up front about their agenda.

Let's check:

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

"Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April"
Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April

"Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953"

Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953 | Breitbart

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"

Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April

Remember the last time you were right about anything???

Me neither.

Lol! Stay in your lane juniorette.

Ranking the Trump Economy
The president brags about U.S. prosperity. But conditions improved more under his predecessors. (Even Carter.)
By Matthew A. Winkler
‎January‎ ‎28‎, ‎2019

The U.S. economy is indeed doing well in many ways. Job gains and consumer spending are robust, wages are rising, inflation isn’t a problem. Things have slowed down lately and optimism has waned a bit, but the conventional economic indicators have been strong.

In Trump’s view, that entitles him to claim that his administration has produced “the strongest economy in the history of our nation,” as he put it last June. But while the recession forecasts have not been proven right, Trump’s boast can pretty much be proven wrong.

Measured by 14 gauges of economic activity and financial performance, the U.S. economy is not doing as well under Trump as it did under all but one of the four Republicans and three Democrats who have occupied the White House since 1976.

These yardsticks, compiled by Bloomberg, assess a broad range of activity — from job and wage growth to the strength of the real estate and auto industries to the health of stock and bond investments that deliver security to workers and retirees alike. They are

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Let's check:

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"

Me neither.

The president brags about U.S. prosperity. But conditions improved more under his predecessors. (Even Carter.)
By Matthew A. Winkler
‎January‎ ‎28‎, ‎2019

The U.S. economy is indeed doing well in many ways. Job gains and consumer spending are robust, wages are rising, inflation isn’t a problem. Things have slowed down lately and optimism has waned a bit, but the conventional economic indicators have been strong.

In Trump’s view, that entitles him to claim that his administration has produced “the strongest economy in the history of our nation,” as he put it last June. But while the recession forecasts have not been proven right, Trump’s boast can pretty much be proven wrong.

Measured by 14 gauges of economic activity and financial performance, the U.S. economy is not doing as well under Trump as it did under all but one of the four Republicans and three Democrats who have occupied the White House since 1976.

These yardsticks, compiled by Bloomberg, assess a broad range of activity — from job and wage growth to the strength of the real estate and auto industries to the health of stock and bond investments that deliver security to workers and retirees alike. They are

Mark Sanford - Wikipedia

Any?

ROTF! I bet you really think that the constant repetition of a post i answered 4 pages ago is just too clever! Thank you, really....deep down inside..i bet you know how stupid you are...and this..this is some weird way to still the voices in your mind..the ones that whisper..dumb...dumb....dumb..inadequate....unworthy. Too ugly..too fat...too stupid....bad hair.
More power to you PC...you are now a drinking game..every time you post the same shit..i drink a shot..how fast can you get me drunk?

iu

Simple question....are any of these not the position of your side?

Any?

Yet....all you do is squirm or sidestep.

You're on the batting end of a no-hitter.

Let's check:

Me neither.

By Matthew A. Winkler
‎January‎ ‎28‎, ‎2019

Let's check:
"The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit over to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.

...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

...GDP growth decelerated in each of the last three quarters of 2016."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"

Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

More???

“Growth had been so worrisomely slow throughout Obama's two terms in office that journalists started warning about "secular stagnation." They said the country was in a period of long, sustained, slow growth resulting from slow population and productivity growth.

In August 2016, the Times declared that "the underlying reality of low growth will haunt whoever wins the White House."

Predictions of Slow Growth

The next month, CBS News reported that "with U.S. economic growth stuck in low gear for several years, it's leading many economists to worry that the country has entered a prolonged period where any expansion will be weaker than it has been in the past."

In short, there was no upward trajectory to the economy on anyone's radar when Trump took office.”
Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

In your face....booooooyyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!

Any?

iu

Simple question....are any of these not the position of your side?

Any?

Yet....all you do is squirm or sidestep.

You're on the batting end of a no-hitter.
***gulp*** ahhhhh..dat's da shit! ***hic***

None of those are the positions of 'my side' My side abhors all politicians..especially party hacks. My side knows that the only reason our nation is on an even keel is the civil service..who keep it all running. My side.....has nothing but contempt for knee-jerk followers who can't think their way out of a paper bag.

now post it again...time to get my drunk on!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back