Who Can Possibly Beat Trump?

Documented

Linked

Sourced

Hence the reason you were PM'd.....the fear of the Left for the spankings I administer.

You'll get over the spanking.....the real question is whether you'll get over your indoctrination.

Only intelligent folks can.

So sorry.
LOL! A legend in your own mind, eh? I guess that's all that counts...for such as you.

A high opinion of myself???

Guilty as charged.

How could that not be the case as I am always correct.

Am I always right?

Let's check:

Are these the positions of the crop of Democrat presidential candidates, as I stated?

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

Waiting.
Not really..the history is rife with both parties disdain for the law in their pursuit of power..but I'd not expect a partisan such as yourself to be conversant with such things. I used Watergate because everyone knows the name..i could have gone with Iran/Contra.....for illegality--but the topic was election shenanigans.

I don't really have a dog in this fight anyway--since i believe that political parties are akin to football teams and their partisans are just fans. Most don't see this for the manipulation that it is..by the military/industrial complex that truly rules this nation.

I recognize that you are using 'partisan' as a pejorative.....but only a fool would not be a partisan of the Right.

Imagine (I almost suggested you 'think') what the nation would be if the Democrats win.

Were that to occur,

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

I left you speechless, didn't I.....you dunce.
LOL! You poor deluded twit. That I think you actually believe all that twaddle...has given me the best laugh in days!

Sharia would become de rigueur, indeed! That is so stupid it left me amazed at the kind of dumbshit that would even dare to post it!

I hate to break it to you..but the hardworking taxpayer has been paying for illegals healthcare for decades..so that ship has sailed..idiot.

Reparations for drug dealers...how stupid is that?

Oh yeah..tell me..partisan hack..just what party has the highest percentage of Jewish folk? I give your lil mind a hint..it ain't the Republicans.

U.S. Political Party Identification of Jews

The Trump tax cuts should be reversed...to pay for all the shiny toys Trump has just ordered up. I guess you feel that fiscal responsibility is no longer a Republican ideal?

I cannot believe that you have so little faith in the basic American govt. that the courts..the ones that stand in Trump's way so often..would not equally stand in the way of most of the nonsense you predict?

Here is the real skinny..Dem or Repub..the beat will go on...and for the vast majority of Americans...it will not matter in the slightest whose ass warms the President's chair!

I guess two can play this game...you repeat your post and cry "waiting'..I repeat the original rebuttal that you never dealt with..and cry "Waiting'!

I've provided the stated promised of the Democrat candidates.....undeniable.....and asked you to explain why you'd support same.

Readers see that you have no explanation.

The only possible conclusion is that you are simply simple....one of the mindless drones who simply mimic the 'duh...yup, yup...' to every insane proclamation the Democrat Party utters.

On the bright side, you're mentally qualified for handicapped parking.
Post the links or STFU!

I already ended your denial of sharia.....

Not denying the others is pretty much an admission that I am correct.

Documented

Linked

Sourced

Hence the reason you were PM'd.....the fear of the Left for the spankings I administer.

You'll get over the spanking.....the real question is whether you'll get over your indoctrination.

So sorry.
LOL! A legend in your own mind, eh? I guess that's all that counts...for such as you.

Guilty as charged.

Am I always right?

Let's check:

Are these the positions of the crop of Democrat presidential candidates, as I stated?

Waiting.
Not really..the history is rife with both parties disdain for the law in their pursuit of power..but I'd not expect a partisan such as yourself to be conversant with such things. I used Watergate because everyone knows the name..i could have gone with Iran/Contra.....for illegality--but the topic was election shenanigans.

I don't really have a dog in this fight anyway--since i believe that political parties are akin to football teams and their partisans are just fans. Most don't see this for the manipulation that it is..by the military/industrial complex that truly rules this nation.

I recognize that you are using 'partisan' as a pejorative.....but only a fool would not be a partisan of the Right.

Imagine (I almost suggested you 'think') what the nation would be if the Democrats win.

Were that to occur,

LOL! You poor deluded twit. That I think you actually believe all that twaddle...has given me the best laugh in days!

Sharia would become de rigueur, indeed! That is so stupid it left me amazed at the kind of dumbshit that would even dare to post it!

I hate to break it to you..but the hardworking taxpayer has been paying for illegals healthcare for decades..so that ship has sailed..idiot.

Oh yeah..tell me..partisan hack..just what party has the highest percentage of Jewish folk? I give your lil mind a hint..it ain't the Republicans.

The Trump tax cuts should be reversed...to pay for all the shiny toys Trump has just ordered up. I guess you feel that fiscal responsibility is no longer a Republican ideal?

I cannot believe that you have so little faith in the basic American govt. that the courts..the ones that stand in Trump's way so often..would not equally stand in the way of most of the nonsense you predict?

Here is the real skinny..Dem or Repub..the beat will go on...and for the vast majority of Americans...it will not matter in the slightest whose ass warms the President's chair!

I guess two can play this game...you repeat your post and cry "waiting'..I repeat the original rebuttal that you never dealt with..and cry "Waiting'!

I've provided the stated promised of the Democrat candidates.....undeniable.....and asked you to explain why you'd support same.

The only possible conclusion is that you are simply simple....one of the mindless drones who simply mimic the 'duh...yup, yup...' to every insane proclamation the Democrat Party utters.

Post the links or STFU! Readers see that i responded..pages ago..but you are just continuing on as though i did not...asinine.

Any not the stated position of your side?

Any?

***yawn***

I have found the exact opposite..almost all you post is either wrong..or slanted..you almost never provide links for what you spout..and you refuse to respond to rebuttal...which I understand..since you have no cogent response available to you..having started from a false position to begin with.

Instead you constantly re-post the same tired list...as though you are proving something..when in fact..the only thing you are doing is showing your ass..again.

Let's check:

Waiting.
Asked and answered..dumbshit.

Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to modes of operation: a) vulgarity, and/or b) the charge that the other side is lying.

Let me suggest that the scholar would say “you are wrong….and here’s why…” Of course, that is exactly why you don’t discourse in that manner.

Vulgarity is a sure sign that one recognizes having lost the debate.
Ahhh..so when you use vulgarity...you are admitting having lost the debate? Interesting...LOL!

Now me, I think that when one debater refuses to answer the other..and continually resort to diversions and repetitions..that is a sign they lost!

You needn't admit to losing.....every reader saw same.

When you write..this is who I see:
iu

***yawn***

I have found the exact opposite..almost all you post is either wrong..or slanted..you almost never provide links for what you spout..and you refuse to respond to rebuttal...which I understand..since you have no cogent response available to you..having started from a false position to begin with.

Instead you constantly re-post the same tired list...as though you are proving something..when in fact..the only thing you are doing is showing your ass..again.

Documented

Linked

Sourced

So sorry.

Guilty as charged.

Am I always right?

Let's check:

Waiting.
/——/ So you have to go back nearly 40 years.

Were that to occur,

You've provided nothing.

Not one of those is the official stated democratic platform.

Idiot.

Mark Sanford is primarying Trump. he calls himself a lifelong kneejerk republican and the uptight son of an alcoholic whose father drank himself to death

Guilty as charged.

Am I always right?

Let's check:

Waiting.

Were that to occur,

Post the links or STFU!

you did not..you posted a WaPo story...nothing by any Demo Candidate...as you contend. No other links at all..as I've been told..you just post the same tired shit...over and over while you crow about some illusory victory..sad.

Let's check:

Waiting.

Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to modes of operation: a) vulgarity, and/or b) the charge that the other side is lying.

Let me suggest that the scholar would say “you are wrong….and here’s why…” Of course, that is exactly why you don’t discourse in that manner.

Ahhh..so when you use vulgarity...you are admitting having lost the debate? Interesting...LOL!

Now me, I think that when one debater refuses to answer the other..and continually resort to diversions and repetitions..that is a sign they lost!

iu

I really put burr under your saddle, donkey.....

The good news is about the custard pie I smashed in your ugly kisser: it's an improvement.

Guilty as charged.

Am I always right?

Let's check:

Waiting.

Were that to occur,

Post the links or STFU! Readers see that i responded..pages ago..but you are just continuing on as though i did not...asinine.

Any?

If I were Asian, I might just shut my mouth about reparations. As far as I know, you're from Japan.

You've reposted untrue jibberish.

Documented

Linked

Sourced

So sorry.

Guilty as charged.

Am I always right?

Let's check:

Waiting.

Were that to occur,

You've provided nothing.

Not one of those is the official stated democratic platform.

Idiot.

You'd like a spanking too???

Sure thing:

Any?

iu

The good news is about the custard pie I smashed in your ugly kisser: it's an improvement.
Yummy...custard pie.....dusted with cinnamon and nutmeg! Nah..you amuse for a bit..but really....most who read you..just shake their heads..except for the knee-jerk crowd..you certainly wow them!

Tulsi is the only Dem with any ethics and principles. Literally every other one is a political hack. The hippie is just funny.
Don't confuse style with substance. I heard her lie through her teeth throughout an entire interview with Tucker. Oh, she came off as very calm and cool and reasonable in her tone but her positions are bullshit. If she did have ethics and principles she would not be in that party in the first place.

I heard her for 3 hours on Joe Rogan and she was ok. Standard lib response on quite a few topics, but she doesn’t come across as a POS like Kamala and Booker.

So only Harris and Booker sounded like a pos to you. Funny how that happens.

Didn’t say that. Wasn’t going to list all of the 65 candidates. Funny how that happens.

Kamala and Booker are the most political.

And Gillibrand...she is a human weather vane. Fuck that bubble head bitch

As you have found, I never lie......nor am I ever wrong.

Every post of mine is linked, sourced, and documented.

The best you have been able to do is the usual Liberal "is not, isssssssss nnoooooootttttttt!!!!"

I'm bettin' that you are a government school grad......right again?
***yawn***

Let's check:

Waiting.
Evil Fleagull: "Asked and answered..dumbshit."
It's unwise to call others by your family names.
How nice..another country heard from..of course..your post is devoid of semantic content..but I recognize the juvenile need to insult.

About what I'd expect from a pseudo-intellectual one-trick pony..to whom every issue leads back to abortion.

The flea: "How nice..another country heard from..of course..your post is devoid of semantic content..but I recognize the juvenile need to insult."
Why Mr. Fleegule, I just landed here and you were trolling and insulting one of the best posters here just because she's right, and you're wrong. It really was not what I expected to find here when I read a title that interested me.

Flee2: About what I'd expect from a pseudo-intellectual one-trick pony..to whom every issue leads back to abortion.​

So me caring about the souls of women who damage posterity gets under your tender nails, Mr. Feelguilt. I'll just have to do it more often. Maybe you'll someday repent and be sorry you approved of 60 million preborn Americans killed on purpose to make way for foreigners, each of who costs thousands of times more than a single birth. But math isn't your forte, I suppose. tch, tch. You have only one thing in your favor, doll, because at times, you're kinda funny. And please don't shoot me 'cause I mean that in the best of good ways. :biggrin:

iu

You might not want to talk about looks if your avatar is what you look like.

Mark Sanford is primarying Trump. he calls himself a lifelong kneejerk republican and the uptight son of an alcoholic whose father drank himself to death

"From June 18 until June 24, 2009, the whereabouts of Sanford were unknown to the public, his wife and the State Law Enforcement Division, which provides security for all South Carolina governors, garnering nationwide news coverage. The absence of Governor Sanford was first reported by Jim Davenport of the Associated Press.[37][38] Lieutenant Governor André Bauer announced that he could not "take lightly that his staff has not had communication with him for more than four days, and that no one, including his own family, knows his whereabouts."[39]

Before his disappearance, Sanford told his staff that he would be hiking on the Appalachian Trail and while he was gone he did not answer 15 cell phone calls from his chief of staff, Scott English; he also failed to call his family on Father's Day.[40]

Reporter Gina Smith, of The State, the daily newspaper of the capital city, intercepted Sanford arriving at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport on a flight from Argentina. Several hours later, after learning that incriminating evidence was being swiftly mobilized against him by the media, Sanford held a news conference, during which he admitted to adultery.[41][42]

In emotional interviews with the Associated Press over two days, Sanford said he would die "knowing that I had met my soul mate."[43] Sanford also said that he "crossed the lines" with a handful of other women during 20 years of marriage, but not as far as he did with his mistress. "There were a handful of instances wherein I crossed the lines I shouldn't have crossed as a married man, but never crossed the ultimate line", he said.[43] In 1998 during the Clinton–Lewinsky scandal Sanford had called Clinton's extra-marital affair "reprehensible" and had urged him to resign.[44]

On June 25, La Nación, a Buenos Aires newspaper, identified the Argentine woman as María Belén Chapur, a 43-year-old divorced mother of two with a university degree in international relations who lives in the city of Buenos Aires.[45] The State earlier had published details of e-mails between Sanford and a woman only identified as "Maria."[46] Sanford met Chapur at a dance in Uruguay in 2001 and admitted there was a more intimate relationship with her starting in 2008.[47]"
Mark Sanford - Wikipedia

Sanford's wife had become aware of her husband's infidelities around five months before the scandal broke, and the two had sought marriage counseling.[42] She said that she had requested a trial separationabout two weeks before his disappearance.[48]

Sanford told reporters that months before his affair became public he had sought counsel at a controversial religious organization called The Family, of which he became a member when he was a Representative in Washington, D.C. from 1995 to 2001.[49]

Guilty as charged.

Am I always right?

Let's check:

Waiting.

Any?

If I were Asian, I might just shut my mouth about reparations. As far as I know, you're from Japan.

You've reposted untrue jibberish.

You'd like a spanking too???

Sure thing:

Any?

Guilty as charged.

Am I always right?

Let's check:

Waiting.

Post the links or STFU!

you did not..you posted a WaPo story...nothing by any Demo Candidate...as you contend. No other links at all..as I've been told..you just post the same tired shit...over and over while you crow about some illusory victory..sad.

Any?

iu

You might not want to talk about looks if your avatar is what you look like.

You need to clean off your specs, old timer.

Tulsi is the only Dem with any ethics and principles. Literally every other one is a political hack. The hippie is just funny.
Don't confuse style with substance. I heard her lie through her teeth throughout an entire interview with Tucker. Oh, she came off as very calm and cool and reasonable in her tone but her positions are bullshit. If she did have ethics and principles she would not be in that party in the first place.

I heard her for 3 hours on Joe Rogan and she was ok. Standard lib response on quite a few topics, but she doesn’t come across as a POS like Kamala and Booker.

Didn’t say that. Wasn’t going to list all of the 65 candidates. Funny how that happens.

I don't think Booker or Kamala are the most political. Trump has been running for a second term since he took office. He has "governed" on for his base and has not been president for the entire country. He is purely political.

***yawn***

Let's check:

Waiting.
Evil Fleagull: "Asked and answered..dumbshit."
It's unwise to call others by your family names.
How nice..another country heard from..of course..your post is devoid of semantic content..but I recognize the juvenile need to insult.

About what I'd expect from a pseudo-intellectual one-trick pony..to whom every issue leads back to abortion.

The flea: "How nice..another country heard from..of course..your post is devoid of semantic content..but I recognize the juvenile need to insult."
Why Mr. Fleegule, I just landed here and you were trolling and insulting one of the best posters here just because she's right, and you're wrong. It really was not what I expected to find here when I read a title that interested me.

Flee2: About what I'd expect from a pseudo-intellectual one-trick pony..to whom every issue leads back to abortion.​

So me caring about the souls of women who damage posterity gets under your tender nails, Mr. Feelguilt. I'll just have to do it more often. Maybe you'll someday repent and be sorry you approved of 60 million preborn Americans killed on purpose to make way for foreigners, each of who costs thousands of times more than a single birth. But math isn't your forte, I suppose. tch, tch. You have only one thing in your favor, doll, because at times, you're kinda funny. And please don't shoot me 'cause I mean that in the best of good ways. :biggrin:
No worries kiddo..you amuse me as well. You might not be aware that I'm totally against illegal immigrants..and would deport them all, were it in my power. We've had this talk..I abhor abortion..but I believe that every woman has the choice..for good or for ill. Simple as that.
But this thread is about something else..and you're calling Political Chic..one of the best posters...well....i think not. Each to his or her own..if you actually read the entire exchange..you might see that the insults were on both sides..and started by her..not that I'm loath to join in. I have some respect for your basic intellect..so I'll leave conclusions up to you.

Enjoy the day and try to stay cool.

I don't think Booker or Kamala are the most political. Trump has been running for a second term since he took office. He has "governed" on for his base and has not been president for the entire country. He is purely political.

Let's check:

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

"Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April"
Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April

"Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953"

Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953 | Breitbart

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"

Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April

Remember the last time you were right about anything???

Me neither.

Forum List

Back