Who cares about Amanda Knox?

The Amanda Knox trial is a farce. Gee, who could the killer be? A little 20 something white girl exchange student, or the Ivory Coast immigrant who was a known theif, fingerprints were found at the crime scene, DNA was inside the victim's body and clothing, and fled to Germany.

Agreed. The Italian Authorities picked on the easy suspect instead of the one who did it.

Yea I just don't understand what the Italians are doing.

The thug was already convicted for the murder of Kercher. He was a drug dealer, burgler and theif. He changed his story every time it suited him. He claims he was having sex with her, then had to use the batheroom, and thats when Amanda Knox came in and murdered Kercher!

image3522622x_370x278.jpg

Unbelievable he was only given a 16yr sentance, but he could be released next year.
In Europe the race card is taken into consideration , even if it's not played.
White guilt.

To be fair to the Italians, I live in DuPage County, where they put Rolando Cruz on trial three times for the murder of a 10 year old girl, even after another guy confessed to the crime and DNA Proved it was him.

sometimes these guys just can't admit they made a mistake.

Did they sexually torture and imprison a five year old?

The trials did not come to a conclusion correct?

No. The first trial, Cruz was found guilty and condemned to Death.

Then Brian Dugan's confession to the crime became public, and they tried cruz again.

And the prosecutors fought to keep Dugan's confession out, and Cruz was condemned to death AGAIN.

Finally, after the media raised a stink about it, a third trial was held. In the middle of it, they finally got around to comparing Dugan's DNA to the evidence left on the victim,and surprise, he really did it, just like he had been telling people for 10 years.

10 years that Rolando Cruz mostly spent in jail.

At that point, the judge in the third trial dismissed the charges.

Now, Cruz bears part of the blame, beause he was trying to scam the police out of reward money, but eventually this became about authorities unwilling to admit they made a mistake.

Oh, finally, they got around to prosecuting the cops and prosecutors who tried to railroad an innocent man to the death chamber. It ended with the White Dupage Jury and the defendents all going out and having drinks together.

WHich is a lot more serious than a custody case, really.

[
One of their own?
Born in New York, never visited Italy that makes him Italian?

You must be Serbian then............

He was kept locked up, his kidnapper alleged sexual abuse( already disproven as a malicious allegation in NY) the tests carried out on children to prove definitively that sex abuse did or did not occur are traumatic in the extreme, the questions, the probing and photographing .
Most countries tell the person making the allegation exactly how investigations will be carried out.
Making a malicious allegation of child sex assault and allowing these investigations to be carried out would in both us law and Italian law, cause the person making the malicious allegation to be declared a danger to children.
The Italians were aware that these tests had been carried out in the USA and that the allegation had been declared malicious already , but repeated the tests illegally.
That is sexual torture.
Italy have signed agreements with the USA and the international community regarding these cases, illegally backed out without justification.
He is a us citizen, his mother is not allowed near him and he is locked awY in Italy.

Well, he's not "locked away", he's living with his uncle, and his sperm donor is even allowed to visit him.

Frankly, just can't get worked up over a custody case.

It's not a custody case. It's a kidnapping case, in breach of international agreements that Italy has made.
The child is a us citizen, was locked up for years before being sent to live in squalor at the home of a stranger.

[
One of their own?
Born in New York, never visited Italy that makes him Italian?

You must be Serbian then............

He was kept locked up, his kidnapper alleged sexual abuse( already disproven as a malicious allegation in NY) the tests carried out on children to prove definitively that sex abuse did or did not occur are traumatic in the extreme, the questions, the probing and photographing .
Most countries tell the person making the allegation exactly how investigations will be carried out.
Making a malicious allegation of child sex assault and allowing these investigations to be carried out would in both us law and Italian law, cause the person making the malicious allegation to be declared a danger to children.
The Italians were aware that these tests had been carried out in the USA and that the allegation had been declared malicious already , but repeated the tests illegally.
That is sexual torture.
Italy have signed agreements with the USA and the international community regarding these cases, illegally backed out without justification.
He is a us citizen, his mother is not allowed near him and he is locked awY in Italy.

Well, he's not "locked away", he's living with his uncle, and his sperm donor is even allowed to visit him.

It's not a custody case. It's a kidnapping case, in breach of international agreements that Italy has made.
The child is a us citizen, was locked up for years before being sent to live in squalor at the home of a stranger.

Oh, wait, it's "squalor" now? And his Uncle is a "Stranger"?

Sorry, not getting worked up over a custody case. This guy probably knew she was crazy when he married her.

To be fair to the Italians, I live in DuPage County, where they put Rolando Cruz on trial three times for the murder of a 10 year old girl, even after another guy confessed to the crime and DNA Proved it was him.

sometimes these guys just can't admit they made a mistake.

Did they sexually torture and imprison a five year old?

The trials did not come to a conclusion correct?

No. The first trial, Cruz was found guilty and condemned to Death.

Then Brian Dugan's confession to the crime became public, and they tried cruz again.

And the prosecutors fought to keep Dugan's confession out, and Cruz was condemned to death AGAIN.

Finally, after the media raised a stink about it, a third trial was held. In the middle of it, they finally got around to comparing Dugan's DNA to the evidence left on the victim,and surprise, he really did it, just like he had been telling people for 10 years.

10 years that Rolando Cruz mostly spent in jail.

At that point, the judge in the third trial dismissed the charges.

Now, Cruz bears part of the blame, beause he was trying to scam the police out of reward money, but eventually this became about authorities unwilling to admit they made a mistake.

Oh, finally, they got around to prosecuting the cops and prosecutors who tried to railroad an innocent man to the death chamber. It ended with the White Dupage Jury and the defendents all going out and having drinks together.

WHich is a lot more serious than a custody case, really.

It's a kidnapping case, not a custody case.
If a dad took his child illegally to another country, you would call it kidnapping.
Because your indoctrination is to favor women in every case.
Even your war on men description of male parents as "sperm Donors" shows your hate.

Your mans second and third trials were illegal under double jeopardy.
His lawyers were incompetent.

Oh, wait, it's "squalor" now? And his Uncle is a "Stranger"?

Sorry, not getting worked up over a custody case. This guy probably knew she was crazy when he married her.
It is squalor, a dingy old shithole.
He never met this "uncle" until he was kidnapped.
He had never been to Italy.
He was born and raised in New York.
How does that make him "one of their own"( to the Italians)?
He should be returned to his father forthwith.
Liberals hate fathers, refer to them as sperm Donors or deadbeats.

Liberal war on families.

Comes back to that Nambla money perhaps ...........

[

If a dad took his child illegally to another country, you would call it kidnapping.
Even your war on men description of male parents as "sperm Donors" shows your hate.

Naw, I just use the word "Sperm Donor" because I know it will piss you off.

Incidently, fathers take children all the time, and usually the police don't spend a lot of time looking for them. They usualy don't even have to leave the country, and when they do get caught, they are charged with "custodial interference", which is much less a crime than kidnapping.

Again, don't spend a lot of time getting worked up about it.

[
Your mans second and third trials were illegal under double jeopardy.
His lawyers were incompetent.

No, the first and second trials were voided, they were not declarations of innocence, so jeapordy didn't apply.

Alex-Trebek.jpg

I'll take miscarriage of justice for $400, Alex!

[

Liberal war on families.

Oh, you've been there? You've seen it. Because last I heard, Italy had a comparable economy to ours.

Frankly, not getting worked up over a custody case. I'm just wondering why you are.

[

Liberal war on families.

Oh, you've been there? You've seen it. Because last I heard, Italy had a comparable economy to ours.

Frankly, not getting worked up over a custody case. I'm just wondering why you are.
His uncles home .
And Italy itself is a shabby old place.
Been there many times.
Mostly in Tuscany, but I have been to the stinking sewer of Venice, the place is rotten, Rome full of history but dingey!
You know, you have traveled everywhere in the world, you said so!!
But then again you claimed I said something in a post, but the post did not exist, you probably lied again, like in the Elian case, you lied about that too , didn't you?
Courts repeatedly gave custody to the father??????
Fucking liar.
No custody case was ever made.
An asylum hearing disallowed his mothers relatives from filing for an asylum order, only his father could do that.
The father did not file , father and child returned home.
As should happen in the McCarty case.

I'm sure Italy is much nicer than your double wide, where you have to go out and shoot animals to put meat on the table.

Oh, I've travelled a lot of places. Never been to Italy though, but most of the people who I know who have have said it is nice.

Frankly, just not getting worked up about this case, and I have to wonder why you are projecting so much onto it.

I'm sure Italy is much nicer than your double wide, where you have to go out and shoot animals to put meat on the table.

Oh, I've travelled a lot of places. Never been to Italy though, but most of the people who I know who have have said it is nice.

Frankly, just not getting worked up about this case, and I have to wonder why you are projecting so much onto it.

Again, prove your allegation that I live in a doublewide?
No!
Liar.
To hunt venison brings it's price to 3 times that of store bought beef.
In ME it's about 70 bucks a pound, all taken into consideration.
Less expensive in Upstate NY, I shoot on a nuisance permit at a vinyard.
No limits on numbers , every third deer donated to a food bank.
Works out about 10 bucks a pound.

I find the case interesting.
The double standard it brings out in the fanatics.

Your attitude to an American father is fuck him, he is just a sperm donor. Don't let him near his kid .

Yet a Cuban father has rights........

You hate America and wish to see Americans suffer.
You want Americas enemies to be happy and will do anything to appease.

Liberal war on America!

[

No!
Liar.

Whatever, Double-Wide. Just kind of makes you sound low class. Hunting stopped being "Cool" in the 1970's

[

Your attitude to an American father is fuck him, he is just a sperm donor. Don't let him near his kid .

Liberal war on America!

This guy has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars resolving a custody case, which makes me wonder if this isn't a case of a rich guy using a woman as a Baby Factory and trying to kick her to the curb, but he got outsmarted.

In the case of Elian, it was those douchebags in South Florida who were trying to use him to embarrass Castro. They didn't have the best interest of the kid at heart.

[

No!
Liar.

Whatever, Double-Wide. Just kind of makes you sound low class. Hunting stopped being "Cool" in the 1970's

[

Liberal war on America!

This guy has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars resolving a custody case, which makes me wonder if this isn't a case of a rich guy using a woman as a Baby Factory and trying to kick her to the curb, but he got outsmarted.

In the case of Elian, it was those douchebags in South Florida who were trying to use him to embarrass Castro. They didn't have the best interest of the kid at heart.

First of all, McCarty was married, the marriage broke down a custody battle ensued.
She lost, made malicious allegations to authorities.
The allegations caused an investigation to be carried out.
The investigative methods are extremely traumatic to the child.
Your hero, the mother caused that.
You celebrate her crime and laugh at the father.

Again, you still have not shown evidence to support your allegation that I live in a doublewide, proven lie.
I posted all my details, you know who I am and what I have.
Go cry loser.
You couldn't earn what I have in sixty lifetimes.
Loser.
Cool?
Cool ?
Cool is for high school kids!!!
The cool ones are cleaning my homes these days!!
Cool grows up to be a loser, you were the cool kid weren't you ?

Fucking lying loser scumbag!!!

Still nothing in common with Elian.
He went home very quickly, no drawn out custody hearings, just good honest , civilized American decency .

The fucking Italians need to learn decency and dignity.

Scumbags!!!

[

No!
Liar.

[

Liberal war on America!

First of all, McCarty was married, the marriage broke down a custody battle ensued.

Again, you still have not shown evidence to support your allegation that I live in a doublewide, proven lie.
Go cry loser.
Loser.
Cool?
Cool ?

Guy, if you are a high earner, then we should have heard of you...

Put up or shut up.

Frankly, I could care less about some rich asshole losing a custody battle.

[

Incidently, fathers take children all the time, and usually the police don't spend a lot of time looking for them. They usualy don't even have to leave the country, and when they do get caught, they are charged with "custodial interference", which is much less a crime than kidnapping.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM, boy, you are dumber that usual today...and considering how dumb you usually are, that's an accomplishment!

Last father that took a child around here, they called an Amber Alert within the hour. Do you EVER get tired of having your nose rubbed in your own idiocy, flea brain?

[

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM, boy, you are dumber that usual today...and considering how dumb you usually are, that's an accomplishment!

Last father that took a child around here, they called an Amber Alert within the hour. Do you EVER get tired of having your nose rubbed in your own idiocy, flea brain?

That was a different case.

Most cases, the government doesn't get involved. And frankly, that ought to be something you Libertards applaud, right?

Go cry loser.
Loser.
Cool?
Cool ?

Guy, if you are a high earner, then we should have heard of you...

Put up or shut up.

Frankly, I could care less about some rich asshole losing a custody battle.

Earnings?
I have no earnings, I have what I have, you were given all the info, right down to bank details, ssn, NI number the lot.
That you are too stupid to check it out.
Or too jealous to admit makes no odds to me.

You are a loser and a liar, I have proven that beyond all doubt.

Whatever, Double Wide.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I think you claimed to have put all your personal info on the board and the Mods pulled it because that was like nutz...

Anyway, I'm done poking you for one day.

Forum List

Back