Who cares about Amanda Knox?

Although we have an extradition treaty with Italy, it's vague and poorly worded. She's no political refugee and her life isn't in danger there. But there is a section in the treaty about double-jeopardy that may save her the way Homo Holder reads the law. A conviction overturned can be retried....she was never declared innocent as far as I know; her conviction was simply thrown out. The Kercher girl is still dead and was the next day while Amanda was snickering and kissing her boyfriend/co-defendant outside the murder scene.

Although we have an extradition treaty with Italy, it's vague and poorly worded. She's no political refugee and her life isn't in danger there. But there is a section in the treaty about double-jeopardy that may save her the way Homo Holder reads the law. A conviction overturned can be retried....she was never declared innocent as far as I know; her conviction was simply thrown out. The Kercher girl is still dead and was the next day while Amanda was snickering and kissing her boyfriend/co-defendant outside the murder scene.

Yet evidence is clear, no forensic evidence tying her to the crime scene.
There was DNA tying another suspect to the crime.
Directly on the body!!

But the leftist Euros would never allow people of a protected group to suffer the consequences of their crimes so blamed the nearest yank!!

Directly on the body!!

But the leftist Euros would never allow people of a protected group to suffer the consequences of their crimes so blamed the nearest yank!!

You mean other than the knife that was in her boyfriend's kitchen drawer with trace of the Kercher girl's blood on it? I'm going solely by memory here but I seem to remember her trying to pin the murder on a guy she'd met elsewhere that was nowhere near the scene of the crime. Amanda was in on it, probably cut her roommate's throat during the rape when she started screaming....they were all stoned out of their minds. Amanda would have fit right in with the Manson family.

Directly on the body!!

You mean other than the knife that was in her boyfriend's kitchen drawer with trace of the Kercher girl's blood on it? I'm going solely by memory here but I seem to remember her trying to pin the murder on a guy she'd met elsewhere that was nowhere near the scene of the crime. Amanda was in on it, probably cut her roommate's throat during the rape when she started screaming....they were all stoned out of their minds. Amanda would have fit right in with the Manson family.

Yet no forensic evidence tied her to the crime scene.

You've been reading the euro trash media too often!!

Directly on the body!!

If you're present during the commission of a homicide you're as guilty as the one who did the deed, pal. Don't fucking tell me how I know what I know....it's you mouthing off about "leftists" and "eurotrash" instead of the facts of the case.

Why would I care what a trial dodger does?

If she was tried in America and it ended like the Italian trail she would not be tried again. They are doing double jeopardy and it is wrong .. Innocent or guilty they had their shot they lost it ..

Do any of you have any idea just how corrupt the Italian court system is? Go out and pick up a book titled The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston and Mario Spezi. It is not only a good read but it is quite informative about the machinations of the legal system over there, and some of the players in the Amanda Knox case are key players in the tale related by Preston about his experiences while living there.

Here is an interview Preston did with Dateline in 2007, it focuses mostly on the Monster of Florence story, but toward the end he touches on the legal hassles he had:

Murder on lovers lane - Dateline NBC - Crime reports | NBC News

It's long but worth the read.

Dang, here's the video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l38OewLJPRA]The Monster of Florence - Murder on lovers lane - Douglas Preston & Mario Spezi - YouTube[/ame]

As a side note, when Giuliano Mignini, the prosecutor, caught the Knox case, he had criminal charges for prosecutorial misconduct, specifically, the illegal wiretapping of journalists' phones hanging over his head. These charges stemmed from the way he treated Preston and Spezi.

Critics Say Knox Prosecutor Giuliano Mignini Is Seeking Revenge, Redemption - ABC News

Think maybe he saw a shot at redemption in an Amanda Knox conviction?

Now, I have know idea whether or not Knox did it, but I have read enough to give me a shadow of a doubt...

You mean other than the knife that was in her boyfriend's kitchen drawer with trace of the Kercher girl's blood on it? I'm going solely by memory here but I seem to remember her trying to pin the murder on a guy she'd met elsewhhere that was nowhere near the scene of the crime. Amanda was in on it, probably cut her roommate's throat during the rape when she started screaming....they were all stoned out of their minds. Amanda would have fit right in with the Manson family.

If you're present during the commission of a homicide you're as guilty as the one who did the deed, pal. Don't fucking tell me how I know what I know....it's you mouthing off about "leftists" and "eurotrash" instead of the facts of the case.
Did I mention that you were a leftist?
No?
Ok.
Show me forensic or any other legally acceptable evidence placing Knox at the scene.
The fact that you heard she smoked weed is not evidence.
No such evidence places her at the scene, that was the media, primarily the UK MEDIA.
Bastions of honesty and virtue that they are...........

Amanda knox case makes me glad I live in the USA. Once found innocent you don't have to worry about having the case reopened.

Do any of you have any idea just how corrupt the Italian court system is? Go out and pick up a book titled The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston and Mario Spezi. It is not only a good read but it is quite informative about the machinations of the legal system over there, and some of the players in the Amanda Knox case are key players in the tale related by Preston about his experiences while living there.

Here is an interview Preston did with Dateline in 2007, it focuses mostly on the Monster of Florence story, but toward the end he touches on the legal hassles he had:

Murder on lovers lane - Dateline NBC - Crime reports | NBC News

It's long but worth the read.

Dang, here's the video:

The Monster of Florence - Murder on lovers lane - Douglas Preston & Mario Spezi - YouTube

As a side note, when Giuliano Mignini, the prosecutor, caught the Knox case, he had criminal charges for prosecutorial misconduct, specifically, the illegal wiretapping of journalists' phones hanging over his head. These charges stemmed from the way he treated Preston and Spezi.

Critics Say Knox Prosecutor Giuliano Mignini Is Seeking Revenge, Redemption - ABC News

Think maybe he saw a shot at redemption in an Amanda Knox conviction?

Now, I have know idea whether or not Knox did it, but I have read enough to give me a shadow of a doubt...

The liam McCarty case shows the corruption and the hateful vindictive nature of the Italian judicial system.

My point is that since you started a post dedicated solely to Amanda Knox on a social website, you're automatically rocketed into the upper echelons of individuals who care about Amanda Knox (taking the whole gen pop into consideration).

Someone who truly doesn't care wouldn't have thought of her in the first place, wouldn't have mentioned her to anyone, and certainly wouldn't have created a post about her on a social website (I'm thinking about some rural farmer in the middle of central Illinois who has never even heard of AK).

Oh, we see... you need a refresher course. Okay

Critical thinking skills lacking? The ubiquitous Amanda Knox 'story' gets commented upon. There is no content on Amanda Know or even the particuars of any story.

Critical thinking skills are not lacking.

The fact that you have spent at least an hour or two thinking about Amanda Knox today (in any respect) means that you probably care more about her than most of the general population at hand on 9/30/2013.

You are the only person I have encountered today (news, work, or otherwise) that has mentioned her name, and that certainly counts for something.

An hour or two? The ubiguitous story? You poor tool. :eusa_shhh:

dante cares enough to create a whole thread dedicated to her

:lol:

Two peas in a pod:

Who cares about Amanda Knox?

Dante doesn't.

Well technically you cared enough about Amanda Knox to start a post about her. I would imagine most people in the US have not started posts on Amanda, or discussed her on a social media site; you might actually be in the upper percentiles of folks who do care about Amanda Knox (oddly enough) thanks to this post about not caring.

Ironic.

Critical thinking skills lacking? The ubiquitous Amanda Knox 'story' gets commented upon. There is no content on Amanda Knox or even the particuars of any story.

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back