Who cares about Amanda Knox?

She cut the girl's throat when a sex game got rough...everything about her demeanor during the investigation stunk of guilt. Her daddy had enough money to buy the influence he needed to get her sprung back to the US but nothng has changed. The Italian government should hire DOG to drag her ass back there and face the music.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

She did?
Sure it wasn't the Black guy who was convicted?

Where's the proof she did it?
I saw no evidence presented to the court that convicted her of anything.
Proof is not needed in a press trial!!
Lies and conjecture will do just nicely thanks!

Hey idiots! USA law has nothing to do with this! Crawl back up your asses please and let the adults talk.

She cut the girl's throat when a sex game got rough...everything about her demeanor during the investigation stunk of guilt. Her daddy had enough money to buy the influence he needed to get her sprung back to the US but nothng has changed. The Italian government should hire DOG to drag her ass back there and face the music.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

I love it when people just know that someone is guilty. I have no clue if she is guilty or not. What I do know is that there was no solid evidence to prove her guilt yet the Italian prosecutors want a do over without any new evidence. Her case would never have even gone to trial in the US for lack of evidence. But hey, drag her ass back to Italy so they can lock her up for life, even if she is likely innocent.

People like you are a work of art.

Reportedly, allegedly , I heard , someone told me.

The press trial is conjecture and lies.
Legally she has been declared innocent.
Trace DNA?
Full DNA, where 100% of ones DNA profile can be viewed is 98% accurate.
A trace amount , define trace, is far less than 100%, less than 50%
49% chance the DNA could be AKs.
Half isn't trace though is it?
10%?
Hardly trace, gives a 9.8% chance the DNA could belong to AK.

Trace , define trace!!

Bullshit....any amount of trace is acknowledged as one in several million....you're so full of shit your eyeballs are floating.....got a link to any of your crap? didn't think so. :eusa_eh:

I love it when people just know that someone is guilty. I have no clue if she is guilty or not. What I do know is that there was no solid evidence to prove her guilt yet the Italian prosecutors want a do over without any new evidence. Her case would never have even gone to trial in the US for lack of evidence. But hey, drag her ass back to Italy so they can lock her up for life, even if she is likely innocent.

People like you are a work of art.

Fuckin A I'm a work of art....try going back a page and you'll see the prosecution's problem with Amanda....here's a tip to navigating a thread.....read it from first to last before you comment...you'll look smarter even if you're not. :cool:

[

His mother who had NO LEGAL RIGHT to kidnap him as she had been declared by NY courts and child welfare to be a serious danger to the child.
The same conclusion was made in Italy.
However the Italian authorities decided not to allow this US citizen to return to his homeland even though he had no ties to Italy other than being dragged there by a dangerous fugitive.
I posted a link, it was all there , I missed nothing out.
You are shown to be a vile lying scumbag, yet again!!

So why didn't you mention that in your POST, not a the bottom of a link that I wasn't going to read, anyway?

Oh, by the way, you wingnuts on the right had no problem with letting relatives keep Elian Gonzalez even though the courts repeatedly found his father was the rightful custodian.

[

His mother who had NO LEGAL RIGHT to kidnap him as she had been declared by NY courts and child welfare to be a serious danger to the child.
However the Italian authorities decided not to allow this US citizen to return to his homeland even though he had no ties to Italy other than being dragged there by a dangerous fugitive.

So why didn't you mention that in your POST, not a the bottom of a link that I wasn't going to read, anyway?

Oh, by the way, you wingnuts on the right had no problem with letting relatives keep Elian Gonzalez even though the courts repeatedly found his father was the rightful custodian.

Was Elian imprisoned, sexually tortured and locked up for many years in the USA?
Or was he returned to his father after a court made its decision?

Amanda knox case makes me glad I live in the USA. Once found innocent you don't have to worry about having the case reopened.

Get rid of double jeopardy laws. If a person is found not guilty, they should be able to get charged again, only if there is sufficient evidence to suggest their guilt.

In other words: you want to be able to keep falsely charging someone until they HAVE to plead guilty simply because they are flat broke, or they commit suicide. How absolutely evil. Never breed!

Amanda knox case makes me glad I live in the USA. Once found innocent you don't have to worry about having the case reopened.

Get rid of double jeopardy laws. If a person is found not guilty, they should be able to get charged again, only if there is sufficient evidence to suggest their guilt.

In other words: you want to be able to keep falsely charging someone until they HAVE to plead guilty simply because they are flat broke, or they commit suicide. How absolutely evil. Never breed!

I suppose we need some statistics to prove/disprove why double jeopardy is included.

[

Was Elian imprisoned, sexually tortured and locked up for many years in the USA?

No, and nothing indicates your boy Liam was, either.

It kind of sounds like Italy doesn't want to give up one of their own.

The Amanda Knox trial is a farce. Gee, who could the killer be? A little 20 something white girl exchange student, or the Ivory Coast immigrant who was a known theif, fingerprints were found at the crime scene, DNA was inside the victim's body and clothing, and fled to Germany.

The Amanda Knox trial is a farce. Gee, who could the killer be? A little 20 something white girl exchange student, or the Ivory Coast immigrant who was a known theif, fingerprints were found at the crime scene, DNA was inside the victim's body and clothing, and fled to Germany.

Agreed. The Italian Authorities picked on the easy suspect instead of the one who did it.

Agreed. The Italian Authorities picked on the easy suspect instead of the one who did it.

Yea I just don't understand what the Italians are doing.

The thug was already convicted for the murder of Kercher. He was a drug dealer, burgler and theif. He changed his story every time it suited him. He claims he was having sex with her, then had to use the batheroom, and thats when Amanda Knox came in and murdered Kercher!

image3522622x_370x278.jpg

Unbelievable he was only given a 16yr sentance, but he could be released next year.

To be fair to the Italians, I live in DuPage County, where they put Rolando Cruz on trial three times for the murder of a 10 year old girl, even after another guy confessed to the crime and DNA Proved it was him.

sometimes these guys just can't admit they made a mistake.

No, and nothing indicates your boy Liam was, either.

It kind of sounds like Italy doesn't want to give up one of their own.
One of their own?
Born in New York, never visited Italy that makes him Italian?

You must be Serbian then............

He was kept locked up, his kidnapper alleged sexual abuse( already disproven as a malicious allegation in NY) the tests carried out on children to prove definitively that sex abuse did or did not occur are traumatic in the extreme, the questions, the probing and photographing .
Most countries tell the person making the allegation exactly how investigations will be carried out.
Making a malicious allegation of child sex assault and allowing these investigations to be carried out would in both us law and Italian law, cause the person making the malicious allegation to be declared a danger to children.
The Italians were aware that these tests had been carried out in the USA and that the allegation had been declared malicious already , but repeated the tests illegally.
That is sexual torture.
Italy have signed agreements with the USA and the international community regarding these cases, illegally backed out without justification.
He is a us citizen, his mother is not allowed near him and he is locked awY in Italy.

To be fair to the Italians, I live in DuPage County, where they put Rolando Cruz on trial three times for the murder of a 10 year old girl, even after another guy confessed to the crime and DNA Proved it was him.

sometimes these guys just can't admit they made a mistake.

Did they sexually torture and imprison a five year old?

The trials did not come to a conclusion correct?

[
One of their own?
Born in New York, never visited Italy that makes him Italian?

You must be Serbian then............

He was kept locked up, his kidnapper alleged sexual abuse( already disproven as a malicious allegation in NY) the tests carried out on children to prove definitively that sex abuse did or did not occur are traumatic in the extreme, the questions, the probing and photographing .
Most countries tell the person making the allegation exactly how investigations will be carried out.
Making a malicious allegation of child sex assault and allowing these investigations to be carried out would in both us law and Italian law, cause the person making the malicious allegation to be declared a danger to children.
The Italians were aware that these tests had been carried out in the USA and that the allegation had been declared malicious already , but repeated the tests illegally.
That is sexual torture.
Italy have signed agreements with the USA and the international community regarding these cases, illegally backed out without justification.
He is a us citizen, his mother is not allowed near him and he is locked awY in Italy.

Well, he's not "locked away", he's living with his uncle, and his sperm donor is even allowed to visit him.

Frankly, just can't get worked up over a custody case.

Forum List

Back