Who cares about Amanda Knox?

Seriously, would you two knock it off? Either that, or get a room... At the very least start your own thread to insult each other.

Whatever, Double Wide.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I think you claimed to have put all your personal info on the board and the Mods pulled it because that was like nutz...

Anyway, I'm done poking you for one day.

I put it up for an hour last week. You saw it, then said no more.
You lied about a post I made.
You are but a lying, loser scumbag!!!
3 jobs?
You fucked your life up and expect others to clean up after you.

Loser!

Whatever, Double Wide.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I think you claimed to have put all your personal info on the board and the Mods pulled it because that was like nutz...

3 jobs?

Loser!

Um, how do you know what I did or didn't see?

Never mind, I'm unsubscribing from this thread.

Whatever, Double Wide.

3 jobs?

Loser!

Your lies are showing again ?

He lies, he gets caught , he runs!
Disgusting, lying Obamacult scumbag!!

Whatever, Double Wide.

3 jobs?

Loser!

You responded to the post immediately before it and immediately after it!!

You are the biggest liar ever, I can see why the Obamacult appeals to you!

yea like you would have went back....right?....

I wouldn't have been on trial for murder to begin with.

thats not what you were indicating was it?....you called her a trial dodger....acting like the good international citizen you are, you would have went back and be retried......and we all know you are full of shit.....
Sorry, but your English just annoys. I go, I went, I have gone. Present tense, simple past, past participle.

Whatever, Double-Wide. Just kind of makes you sound low class. Hunting stopped being "Cool" in the 1970's

This guy has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars resolving a custody case, which makes me wonder if this isn't a case of a rich guy using a woman as a Baby Factory and trying to kick her to the curb, but he got outsmarted.

In the case of Elian, it was those douchebags in South Florida who were trying to use him to embarrass Castro. They didn't have the best interest of the kid at heart.

First of all, McCarty was married, the marriage broke down a custody battle ensued.
She lost, made malicious allegations to authorities.
The allegations caused an investigation to be carried out.
The investigative methods are extremely traumatic to the child.
Your hero, the mother caused that.
You celebrate her crime and laugh at the father.

Again, you still have not shown evidence to support your allegation that I live in a doublewide, proven lie.
I posted all my details, you know who I am and what I have.
Go cry loser.
You couldn't earn what I have in sixty lifetimes.
Loser.
Cool?
Cool ?
Cool is for high school kids!!!
The cool ones are cleaning my homes these days!!
Cool grows up to be a loser, you were the cool kid weren't you ?

Fucking lying loser scumbag!!!

Guy, if you are a high earner, then we should have heard of you...

Put up or shut up.

Frankly, I could care less about some rich asshole losing a custody battle.

Lol, you got that one right. Can't be earning that much if he's got the time to spend posting over 2000 times in the last 6 months. And, all this stuff about 'fucking Italians'; they make up about 20% of the American gene pool. Might as well be cursing himself.

3 jobs?

Loser!

You responded to the post immediately before it and immediately after it!!

You are the biggest liar ever, I can see why the Obamacult appeals to you!

I think you're confused, but that's okay...

First of all, McCarty was married, the marriage broke down a custody battle ensued.
She lost, made malicious allegations to authorities.
The allegations caused an investigation to be carried out.
The investigative methods are extremely traumatic to the child.
Your hero, the mother caused that.
You celebrate her crime and laugh at the father.

Again, you still have not shown evidence to support your allegation that I live in a doublewide, proven lie.
I posted all my details, you know who I am and what I have.
Go cry loser.
You couldn't earn what I have in sixty lifetimes.
Loser.
Cool?
Cool ?
Cool is for high school kids!!!
The cool ones are cleaning my homes these days!!
Cool grows up to be a loser, you were the cool kid weren't you ?

Fucking lying loser scumbag!!!

Guy, if you are a high earner, then we should have heard of you...

Put up or shut up.

Frankly, I could care less about some rich asshole losing a custody battle.

Lol, you got that one right. Can't be earning that much if he's got the time to spend posting over 2000 times in the last 6 months. And, all this stuff about 'fucking Italians'; they make up about 20% of the American gene pool. Might as well be cursing himself.
I'm not American, and I do not work, I'm retired you dope, try reading about a subject before you comment .

Fucking retard.

Dante doesn't.

You'd rather see a US citizen get railroaded by a foreign country.
I'd hope to see the US live up to its extradition treaties. Ever looked at the figures for the number of extraditions to the US compared with extraditions going the other way?

Fuck the rest of the world, they don't matter to the USA.
Americans are civilized and don't commit crimes abroad.

Dante doesn't.

You'd rather see a US citizen get railroaded by a foreign country.
I'd hope to see the US live up to its extradition treaties. Ever looked at the figures for the number of extraditions to the US compared with extraditions going the other way?

The US did live up to the treaty...per the treaty, she is not going to be extradited due to double jeopardy. This truly is quite simple!

Alan Dershowitz certainly thinks Amanda Knox could be extradited --and 'should' be extradited. He has some negative things to say about Knox--I presume a well-founded opinion.

Experts disagree over extradition for Amanda Knox - CNN.com

So-it doesn't seem clear to me what the potential decision would be if Italy decided to pursue extradition. Knox could appeal and if she lost be put in jail--? possibly in the US.

Double jeopardy may or may not apply.

not that it is relevant to this discussion--but didn't the murder occur on Halloween --in the rustic and charming Italian village?

I forget what Amanda Knox planned to study in this Italian village--something to do with history? As a parent of a teenager, young adult I think I would not want my child to live/go to school in another country at present.

Do any of you have any idea just how corrupt the Italian court system is? Go out and pick up a book titled The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston and Mario Spezi. It is not only a good read but it is quite informative about the machinations of the legal system over there, and some of the players in the Amanda Knox case are key players in the tale related by Preston about his experiences while living there.

Here is an interview Preston did with Dateline in 2007, it focuses mostly on the Monster of Florence story, but toward the end he touches on the legal hassles he had:

Murder on lovers lane - Dateline NBC - Crime reports | NBC News

It's long but worth the read.

Dang, here's the video:

The Monster of Florence - Murder on lovers lane - Douglas Preston & Mario Spezi - YouTube

As a side note, when Giuliano Mignini, the prosecutor, caught the Knox case, he had criminal charges for prosecutorial misconduct, specifically, the illegal wiretapping of journalists' phones hanging over his head. These charges stemmed from the way he treated Preston and Spezi.

Critics Say Knox Prosecutor Giuliano Mignini Is Seeking Revenge, Redemption - ABC News

Think maybe he saw a shot at redemption in an Amanda Knox conviction?

Now, I have know idea whether or not Knox did it, but I have read enough to give me a shadow of a doubt...

Yes, I read about these things too and have seen the Dateline interview. I don't think there is general hatred in Italy for Americans or that this case suggests there is: her boyfriend is Italian and was also tried and convicted of the murder, & also had his conviction overturned. I do agree it's probably media that generated the desire for a retrial.

I didn't pay close attention to the case, but could never see anything that made any sense to her or the boyfriend's guilt. I think it was all pretty clear that the African guy did it.

Last edited:
Do any of you have any idea just how corrupt the Italian court system is? Go out and pick up a book titled The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston and Mario Spezi. It is not only a good read but it is quite informative about the machinations of the legal system over there, and some of the players in the Amanda Knox case are key players in the tale related by Preston about his experiences while living there.

Here is an interview Preston did with Dateline in 2007, it focuses mostly on the Monster of Florence story, but toward the end he touches on the legal hassles he had:

Dang, here's the video:

The Monster of Florence - Murder on lovers lane - Douglas Preston & Mario Spezi - YouTube

As a side note, when Giuliano Mignini, the prosecutor, caught the Knox case, he had criminal charges for prosecutorial misconduct, specifically, the illegal wiretapping of journalists' phones hanging over his head. These charges stemmed from the way he treated Preston and Spezi.

Critics Say Knox Prosecutor Giuliano Mignini Is Seeking Revenge, Redemption - ABC News

Now, I have know idea whether or not Knox did it, but I have read enough to give me a shadow of a doubt...

Yes, I read about these things too and have seen the Dateline interview. I don't think there is general hatred in Italy for Americans or that this case suggests there is: her boyfriend is Italian and was also tried and convicted of the murder, & also had his conviction overturned. I do agree it's probably media that generated the desire for a retrial.

I didn't pay close attention to the case, but could never see anything that made any sense to her or the boyfriend's guilt. I think it was all pretty clear that the African guy did it.

Alan Dershowitz believes she is guilty and a vile human being.

I am just not interested enough to want to know more.

Fairly certain that Nancy Grace shares Dershowitz' opinion. I probably should be 'outraged' at Amanda Knox.

If she did 'get away' with a heinous murder--at some point I think this will affect her profoundly. Joran Van der Sloot/Natlalee Holloway--he thought he could beat the system --but in the end I think the lies destroyed him. Whether Amanda Knox is anything like Joran Van der Sloot--I can't say.

The Italian judicial system seems flawed to me. At times the US judicial system is also flawed--and contemplation of how either system or all judicial systems could be improved is not a topic I plan to address.

Many young people have lived and studied abroad--for decades, for centuries. I assume that incidents such as this are rare.

Last edited:

Dang, here's the video:

Alan Dershowitz believes she is guilty and a vile human being.

I am just not interested enough to want to know more.

Fairly certain that Nancy Grace shares Dershowitz' opinion. I probably should be 'outraged' at Amanda Knox.

If she did 'get away' with a heinous murder--at some point I think this will affect her profoundly. Joran Van der Sloot/Natlalee Holloway--he thought he could beat the system --but in the end I think the lies destroyed him. Whether Amanda Knox is anything like Joran Van der Sloot--I can't say.

The Italian judicial system seems flawed to me. At times the US judicial system is also flawed--and contemplation of how either system or all judicial systems could be improved is not a topic I plan to address.

Many young people have lived and studied abroad--for decades, for centuries. I assume that incidents such as this are rare.

Yes, the Italian system is flawed, and ours if flawed as well. Nancy Grace is repugnant and not very intelligent, imo. Dershowitz can be wrong; he's not infallable. i just don't see any motive for her doing that murder; it doesn't make any sense; whereas, the African kid admitted to raping and murdering her, and, in general, the crime seems to make sense when you have that kind of scenario.

Forum List

Back