Who cares what Putin thinks

It's hard to imagine how the Masters of the Universe could survive a dollar collapse; however, there were those who had similar thoughts in 1971:
EfgDU8aXYAECDzE.jpg

Dollar Recycling | Michael Hudson.

"My book 'Super Imperialism' was about how the United States has gained a free lunch by establishing the dollar as international reserve currency by replacing gold.

"I also showed that the U.S. balance of payments deficit is almost entirely military related to support its 800 bases around the world.

"Ending the gold-exchange standard in 1971 created a situation in which the excess U.S. dollars thrown off by the U.S. payments deficit end up in foreign central banks."
Only ANOTHER GOP corrupt deregulation bubble and bust depression could do it....

It isn't that simple silly.

Yes, of course, the western half of Ukraine wants to join the EU, and it also wants to be in NATO. OTH? The eastern half of Ukraine speaks Russian, the far eastern portion of Ukraine actually ARE ethnically Russian.

The folks in the western half have acted as a proxy for the American Deep State. You need to get up to speed as to what is going on, it is more nuanced than you are being led, there are no good guys, nor are there any bad guys.

This is a post I helped explain my previous post to the Senior Mod. It links to all sorts of information, on both sides, including a documentary by Oliver Stone, if you are interested in really understanding. . . which I am not sure you are, given the way you posted to someone who is a lefty, with such disrespect.

:rolleyes:

Putinist BS, super dupe...

We have seen them, and we have seen Russia and the rebel's side, that she is a media influencer and a paid propagandist.

1230.jpg

The 3 Ways You're Being Lied To In This War​

I don’t understand how any American still believes the corporate media, yet millions still do. It’s like lie to me a thousand times but I still believe you. WTF?

I don’t think so gipper would never vote for the duopoly. He has been pretty consistent over the years.
Franco’s slow. He’s been here as long as I have and we’ve debated before, but apparently he’s forgotten. I suspect since he’s a duopoly dupe, he thinks everyone is.

Master’s degree LMFAO.

Franco’s slow. He’s been here as long as I have and we’ve debated before, but apparently he’s forgotten. I suspect since he’s a duopoly dupe, he thinks everyone is.

Master’s degree LMFAO.
Really?

I thought he was just the establishment's first AI bot version for data mining. You mean that is a real person at the end of those responses? :dunno:

6ay8ei.jpg

I HAVE A MASTERS IN hISTORY, SPEAK 3 LANGUAGES AND YOU FOOLS ARE TOTAL INTERNET MORONS...OOOPS. lATER VERY MUCH, TWITS...DAMMIT LOL. Try journalism and reality....Start with the BBC and France 24 and DW on Create...
^^^
"I'm a globalist that hates folks that want to have control over their own destinies."

IOW? You aren't a real American, so I have no idea what your interest is, in an American discussion forum. . . just hear to parrot globalist propaganda? :dunno:

This is what a real American thought about schooling versus education, clearly you lack an education, despite your claimed schooling.

iu

That’s really sad. You know so little yet attained a masters degree. Talk about grade inflation.

No, it makes sense to me now. It is quite clear, English is NOT his first language, and he never really mastered it. Nor is he native to America either. This is a foreign culture, and a foreign land, he has no real respect for how the American culture and American people were forged, nor how civil liberties and civil rights were exported to the entire world from here.

He takes natural law for granted.

Master’s degree LMFAO.
I don't remember mysterious wastes of time. You only say what you're against. With no evidence.

We have seen them, and we have seen Russia and the rebel's side, that she is a media influencer and a paid propagandist.

1230.jpg

The 3 Ways You're Being Lied To In This War​

Moron she was PREGNANT and has now given birth. Multiple people, including an AP photographer took video and pictures.

6d37883b-cb41-48eb-b738-0a6f004a4bab-large1x1_AP22070443192040.jpg

Second woman looks nothing like her and died shortly after her child, let her soul rest in peace.

skynews-mariupol-pregnant-ukraine_5705653.jpg

Additional photos and coverage from AP:

P.S. YOU ARE A DUPE PIECE OF SHIT FOR SPREADING SHAMELESS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA LIKE THIS.

Last edited:
Moron she was PREGNANT and has now given birth. Multiple people, including an AP photographer took video and pictures.

6d37883b-cb41-48eb-b738-0a6f004a4bab-large1x1_AP22070443192040.jpg

Second woman looks nothing like her and died shortly after her child, let her soul rest piece.

skynews-mariupol-pregnant-ukraine_5705653.jpg

P.S. FUCK YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT FOR SPREADING SHAMELESS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA
You have no proof either was in that hospital or was the result of that bombing.

Forum List

Back