Who Could Have Predicted Governors of the States Would Conspire Against American Citizens?

Literally months ago, I assumed the most damage Governors could do was encourage the state house to come up with ways to increase taxes or install tolls on the highways. And public objection often had some, though minor impact on at least protesting those actions. It was not imaginable, IMO, the citizenry would sit back and let governors and local politicians take away their Constitutional rights, and natural law rights that Western Man had evolved over much bloodshed.

We all knew the democrats hated American citizens, but the "lockdown" is so insane, so stupid, just really incomprehensible. And just about all have a fake ass sign language nerd waving hands, as if everyone does not have closed caption monitors. :p

DO NOT WORRY. The ACLU is going to sue all of them for violating our civil liberties. :smoke: Then maybe we should all reexamine our society with its compulsion toward obedient compliance even to an unfair, illogical and illegal action. The name for it is posse commifuckus.

This is only a test.

The Democrat elite is preparing for when they next have a president no matter how many decades that might take.

It is now PROVEN that the majority of Americans are pussies who will roll over, sit up and beg, on command.

There is a way to prevent this but it's going to take a civil war to get back our freedom.

If this is a hot, humid summer coming up what now seems inevitable might just be ended forever.

Damn those Democrats!

I mean, sure, most states have issued some sort of stay-at-home advisory or order, and quite a few of those have Republican governors. And yes, the president is a Republican and has issued and extended a federal stay-at-home advisory. But still, somehow it's all the Democrats' fault!

;)

We all knew the democrats hated American citizens, but the "lockdown" is so insane, so stupid, just really incomprehensible. And just about all have a fake ass sign language nerd waving hands, as if everyone does not have closed caption monitors. :p

I know I've seen reports about a couple of times sign language translators ended up doing random movements rather than actual sign language, but I would think that's not normal. I'd hope so, anyway. :lol:

The CDC GUIDELINES forced the issue, when the CDC said no groupings larger than 10, then went to 6 ft of separation, governors with covid in their communities had no choice....

Blame Trump's CDC....

none of this would have been recommended, if the CDC had testing kits and chemicals to process them, early on....late January, early February.... they FAILED us.

Care4all, nobody, not even dumbass democrats, voted for the CDC to dictate government policy. Or totally unconstitutional and illegal policy as we are now experiencing. "Testing kits" are total bullshit. A citizen could get "infected" with the relatively harmless Fauci Flu walking out of the CVS that just indicated they were negative, assuming the test kits are accurate all of a sudden.

And holy crap, it gets worse!

The President of the United States himself has been up there supporting it! He's in cahoots with them!

Just this week he called this a "horrible plague"! That's right from the governors' playbook!

Care4all, nobody, not even dumbass democrats, voted for the CDC to dictate government policy. Or totally unconstitutional and illegal policy as we are now experiencing. "Testing kits" are total bullshit. A citizen could get "infected" with the relatively harmless Fauci Flu walking out of the CVS that just indicated they were negative, assuming the test kits are accurate all of a sudden.

I and most everyone I know are being good citizens and staying home.

Until we go out. Which is often and when we damn well feel like it.

So there. :cool:

Care4all, nobody, not even dumbass democrats, voted for the CDC to dictate government policy.
The CDC makes recommendations to government officials based on the facts. Government officials may or may not act on those recommendations. The CDC doesn't dictate government policy, dumbass.

berg80, do you think "government officials" who are generally uneducated, stupid idiots, actually intelligently consider the "recommendations" by the CDC (also run by idiots) as recommendations or dictates?

DO NOT WORRY. The ACLU is going to sue all of them for violating our civil liberties. :smoke: Then maybe we should all reexamine our society with its compulsion toward obedient compliance even to an unfair, illogical and illegal action. The name for it is posse commifuckus.
/—-/ They can sue and maybe win. But it will be the taxpayers who pony up the settlement money. No Gov will lose a dime,

Damn those Democrats!

I mean, sure, most states have issued some sort of stay-at-home advisory or order, and quite a few of those have Republican governors. And yes, the president is a Republican and has issued and extended a federal stay-at-home advisory. But still, somehow it's all the Democrats' fault!

;)
/——/ Yes that is true, but the Dem Govs are keeping the screws on their states, while the Republicans are opening things up quickly.

That's true but it plays right into the Democrat MO. They want to make the maximum number of people poor, pissed off and dependent on government. That makes them easier to control. They operate like Communist China or a heroin pusher. The trick is to see past the goodies they are offering.

Forum List

Back