Who Could Have Predicted Governors of the States Would Conspire Against American Citizens?

I wonder if Trump and Pence and the Governors are being paid off by the toilet paper industry to keep this sham narrative going.

I smell a conspiracy.

Maybe "smell" isn't a good word in this context.

Last edited:
berg80, do you think "government officials" who are generally uneducated, stupid idiots, actually intelligently consider the "recommendations" by the CDC (also run by idiots) as recommendations or dictates?
The evidence points to you being an uneducated, stupid idiot who can not bring himself to acknowledge the country is far better off for having implemented some of the CDC's recommendations.

Who Could Have Predicted Governors of the States Would Conspire Against American Citizens?
Anybody who pays attention.

Damn those Democrats!

I mean, sure, most states have issued some sort of stay-at-home advisory or order, and quite a few of those have Republican governors. And yes, the president is a Republican and has issued and extended a federal stay-at-home advisory. But still, somehow it's all the Democrats' fault!

;)
/——/ Yes that is true, but the Dem Govs are keeping the screws on their states, while the Republicans are opening things up quickly.

Didn't Trump disagree with Kemp opening up Georgia? And aren't a lot of states looking to open up now, regardless of the party affiliation of the governor?

I'd think that New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut might keep stay-at-home orders in place, since that area is the hardest hit in the country. Which other states aren't planning on reopening at this point?

Who could have predicted that your diminished intellectual ability would one day make you look foolish?

Forum List

Back