Who COULD the Repubs put up to go Against Hillary?

We haven't run one in a long time, so the truth is you are simply projecting your own illogical view here.

Sorry kid, everything is cyclical and ONLY inexperienced partisans do not admit that.

You can believe the clear sky is not blue all you like. That does not mean the clear sky is NOT blue.
You are simply posting on emotion. You haven't a single logical reason as to how Mrs Clinton would win the presidential election. You simply "believe" it will happen.
Look, here is the real deal. History tells us that two term presidents usually result in the opposing party taking not only the White House but both houses of Congress.
This is the nation's pendulum swing back in the opposite direction.
Going back to 1976...Nixon/Ford..GOP. The country was sick of scandals and oil embargoes. They elected Carter. Carter was such a weak president. Combine that with a crashed economy, the people reacted and elected Reagan. 8 years later the people had enough to conservatism and put the dems back in Congress. Yes, we elected GHW Bush but he was no conservative. Then along came Clinton. After 4 years of that, the country turned the dems out of the Congress and the economy zoomed and gave Clinton 4 more years. Had the dems put up a decent candidate in 2000, Bush 43 would probably not been Bush 43. Anyway, the country got sick of the GOP in Congress, they kept Bush 43 in office but handed the reins back to the Dems....And on and on we go.
This is actually healthy. Each of these cycles is a cleansing of sorts.

All you need to know is that a Conservative cant win the general election

When a conservative cant even win the GOP primary, what does that tell you about the general election?

We haven't run one in a long time, so the truth is you are simply projecting your own illogical view here.

Sorry kid, everything is cyclical and ONLY inexperienced partisans do not admit that.

When a conservative cant even win the GOP primary, what does that tell you about the general election?

true. A Democrat incumbent running w/ double-digit unemployment not only defeats but thumps a conservative. That says a lot.

, you democrats win President after EIGHT YEARS OF A REPUBLICAN and just squeaked out a win in Obama's re-election 48% to 50% and you act like it SAYS so much about the gop...We know, everyone in the country has now come over to the LIBERAL way...I guess you better go tell those 48% who voted AGAINST your dear leader..

lol

, you democrats win President after EIGHT YEARS OF A REPUBLICAN and just squeaked out a win in Obama's re-election 48% to 50% and you act like it SAYS so much about the gop...We know, everyone in the country has now come over to the LIBERAL way...I guess you better go tell those 48% who voted AGAINST your dear leader..

lol

Care to inform us of the Bush margins for victory?

He will be the last GOP president in quite a while

lol

hope you don't end up eating and choking on those words
after all the scandals, ObamaCare kicks in and more people are harassed by the IRS, unemployment still around 8%, I doubt the Democrats will see a Presidency in awhile..
but who's to say how many STUPID people are out there, hell they voted in Obama didn't they who's only job in life was being a community agitator and a name in the one of the most crookedest governments in the country, Illinois...who by the way had NEVER been heard of until SOME SPEECH he gave at a convention...and still half the people didn't know who the hell he was...that's how GREAT his accomplishments were

Last edited:

lol

i remember after Bush squeeked by w/ a hair-thin victory and went on to claim he had a mandate :rofl:

Hillary will run because she will win. republicans will once again choose a candidate who panders to the extremes and is unelectable

47% Part II

You can believe the clear sky is not blue all you like. That does not mean the clear sky is NOT blue.
You are simply posting on emotion. You haven't a single logical reason as to how Mrs Clinton would win the presidential election. You simply "believe" it will happen.
Look, here is the real deal. History tells us that two term presidents usually result in the opposing party taking not only the White House but both houses of Congress.
This is the nation's pendulum swing back in the opposite direction.
Going back to 1976...Nixon/Ford..GOP. The country was sick of scandals and oil embargoes. They elected Carter. Carter was such a weak president. Combine that with a crashed economy, the people reacted and elected Reagan. 8 years later the people had enough to conservatism and put the dems back in Congress. Yes, we elected GHW Bush but he was no conservative. Then along came Clinton. After 4 years of that, the country turned the dems out of the Congress and the economy zoomed and gave Clinton 4 more years. Had the dems put up a decent candidate in 2000, Bush 43 would probably not been Bush 43. Anyway, the country got sick of the GOP in Congress, they kept Bush 43 in office but handed the reins back to the Dems....And on and on we go.
This is actually healthy. Each of these cycles is a cleansing of sorts.

:cuckoo:

Stop being dense. The OP just told you the GOP has not put up a conservative candidate for president since Reagan.

In what sense was Reagan a conservative? Certainly not from a fiscal perspective. He raised the debt ceiling eighteen times, and taxes eleven. Unemployment was at 10.8% at one point in his service.

In what sense was Reagan a conservative? Certainly not from a fiscal perspective. He raised the debt ceiling eighteen times, and taxes eleven. Unemployment was at 10.8% at one point in his service.

Ok...So Reagan was a liberal...Happy now?..Jesus Christ..

Yes actually, but I'm happy because it's the holiday weekend and my daughter's fever just broke. :confused:

The 10.8% rate hit in Dec. 1982. Reagan took office Jan 1981, and didn't get a chance to write his first budget until FY 1982, which is Sept 1981. By the 1984 election, after Reagan had introduced his new plan, the unemployment rate had been dropping, and was at 7.4%. So let's not be disingenuous here. By 1989 there were almost 6 million new jobs open in the economy, as compared to Obama's 800,000 as of the last election.

Last edited:

The 10.8% rate hit in Dec. 1982. Reagan took office Jan 1981, and didnt get a chance to write his first budget until FY 1982, which is Sept 1981. So let's not be disingenuous here.

You know how ridiculous it looks when Obama won't own his own? It's just as ridiculous when it's Reagan.

Yes actually, but I'm happy because it's the holiday weekend and my daughter's fever just broke. :confused:

If your kid has a fever, what the hell are you doing on here posting stupid shit?:cuckoo:
You are on ignore. I don't have time for juvenile delinquents.

If your kid has a fever, what the hell are you doing on here posting stupid shit?:cuckoo:
You are on ignore. I don't have time for juvenile delinquents.

She's sleeping on my chest, since she's cutting five teeth simultaneously, poor sweetie.

Where was UE when his term ended?

What were tax rates when his term ended?

Were they higher or lower then when he started?

The 10.8% rate hit in Dec. 1982. Reagan took office Jan 1981, and didnt get a chance to write his first budget until FY 1982, which is Sept 1981. So let's not be disingenuous here.

You know how ridiculous it looks when Obama won't own his own? It's just as ridiculous when it's Reagan.

In 1984, Reagan proudly ran on his record and didn't demonize his opponent like your Lord, Savoir and Daddy Obama did

Last edited:

In 1984, Reagan proudly ran on his record and didn't demonize his opponent like your Lord, Savoir and Daddy Obama did

I'm a republican, as I stated above. Obama doesn't accept responsibility for shit. Another republican here said it wasn't Reagan's fault. If we are going to expect Obama to be honest about what is his own damn fault, then that should be true for our own presidents. Reagan wasn't perfect, he made a lot of mistakes.

Forum List

Back