Who decides who goes to the Olympics?

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
At the start of the Olympics reporters asked Obama a question that started something like this: Mr. President, you have sent two openly gay athletes to the Olympics..........

So, how did HE get in on who goes to the Olympics. Does he pick and choose from whatever group is politically expedient regardless their chance of winning? Or even competing well?

At the start of the Olympics reporters asked Obama a question that started something like this: Mr. President, you have sent two openly gay athletes to the Olympics..........

So, how did HE get in on who goes to the Olympics. Does he pick and choose from whatever group is politically expedient regardless their chance of winning? Or even competing well?

He sent openly gay athletes that act as delegates to the Olympics.

Obama wanted to be an asshole about it all. I'll believe he'll care about LGBT issues when he starts slagging Iran for fucking hanging faggots. This is beyond stupid what he and the LGBT community is doing with Putin. No protest with Iran who hangs gays but oh big party down flamboyant shit over Russia. Bite me.

Last edited:

they weret sent as participants. caitlin cahow and brian boitano were sent as part of the delegation.

the president has every right to pick the delegation.

Obama has zero say in what athletes go to the Olympics. The delegation is different.

I'm damn proud that he gave the russian homophobic society a big ol' middle finger with the delegation he sent. I'd like to see some of that spine in other areas of his presidency.

And billie jean said a big fuck you she didn't go.
..if you paid attention.

Obama has zero say in what athletes go to the Olympics. The delegation is different.

I'm damn proud that he gave the russian homophobic society a big ol' middle finger with the delegation he sent. I'd like to see some of that spine in other areas of his presidency.

Then he chose to demean all that the Olympics is about.

And billie jean said a big fuck you she didn't go.
..if you paid attention.

She wasn't the president. Russia is an old culture for those of you who missed that in their opening ceremony. Putin is no fool. Obama will take it in the figurative ass from Putin before he is out of office.

The Olympics is all about the persecution of homosexuals?

Who told you that?

Well then surely you applaud Putin for congratulating gay athletes when they win medals?

Well then surely you applaud Putin for congratulating gay athletes when they win medals?

Your mention came through even though you have deleted it. Do you think I did not see your threat?

Let me guess...you support the Russians.

One of these days you conservatives need to wake up, clear your heads, and once and for all realize that you have lost your battle against gay rights.

When you chose to be conservatives, you chose to be losers. Try to play your role with some dignity.

Your mention came through even though you have deleted it. Do you think I did not see your threat?

Post it then. I forget what it was but I absolutely stand behind it. Muff diving and all. I decided my newer response was better. Though maybe less 'disagreeable.'

The practice of physical education and sport is a fundamental right for all
1.1. Every human being has a fundamental right of access to physical education and sport, which are essential for the full development of his personality. The freedom to develop physical, intellectual and moral powers through physical education and sport must be guaranteed both within the educational system and in other aspects of social life.
1.2. Everyone must have full opportunities, in accordance with his national tradition of sport, for practising physical education and sport. developing his physical fitness and attaining a level of achievement in sport which corresponds to his gifts.

United Nations Sport for Development and Peace - UN Conventions

Olypics are about athletes. Not about who fucks someone up the ass or loves pussy.

What part of sports don't you fucking idiots get? Why can't you leave something alone and instead have to turn it into "your" fucking someone and "your"sexuality and then you have the fucking balls to turn around and say that I as a conservative want to push my life onto yours? Really truly go fuck yourselves.

Forum List

Back